BY I LOVE JUICY

You don’t have to battle oily locks by washing it excessively. You just need effective, deep cleansing ingredients. Start a love affair with the mighty fruit cocktail of I Love Juicy shampoo. Fresh fruit juices of pineapple, mango and kiwi are slightly acidic and help to mop up excess sebum (oil) produced by the scalp. With sea salt for volume and seaweed extract to soften you’re left with squeaky clean hair and scalp, unbelievable shine and touchably soft tresses. Oily hair? It’s a thing of the past.

Haley W.
Bedford, TX
I LOVE this shampoo! I have oily hair and one use keeps my hair clean for at least 2 days. I took this with me when I went to Army basic training and it kept my hair clean and shiny. The small 3oz bottle lasted me my entire training period as a little bit goes a long way. This is my all time favorite shampoo and I highly recommend it for anyone who also has oily hair.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh
My cousin and I by this product! Lathers up great and provides a great clean feeling. A little goes a long way and smells delicious. Really cleans hair leaving it feeling soft and full. I would definitely recommend this shampoo.
Alax B.
Rock island
I buy the largest bottle of this shampoo at least every 6 months or so. Having oily hair it’s hard to now shower everyday. It’s better than any high end shampoo i have ever used. I would absolutely buy this again.
Steph💫 G.
Slippery Rock
Really good for oily and frizzy hair, although it did make my hair tangle a lot easier than normal. I loved the smell and didn't have to wash my hair as often as with my old shampoo
Kat N.
Acton, MA
This is one of my favorite lush shampoos, it leaves my hair smelling like a fruit bar! Lush always knows how to make the best shampoos, my hair is never feeling greasy or heavy when I have this in my house !
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
I use this one about every third time I wash my hair. It gets all of the product buildup out without leaving my hair feeling like straw, and it smells so delicious.
Katelyn P.
PA
First off - the smell of this shampoo is amazing. It's like smelling a sugary, fruity drink! Mango, pineapple, papaya, and kiwi juices 🥝are used to make this shampoo. It's also VEGAN 🙌🏻 This shampoo works wonders on my hair. It allows me to go longer without washing my hair and it also makes my hair super soft. The scent from the shampoo also lingers which is so great. The shampoo is a bit pricy - $19.95 for a 8.4fl oz bottle but it's worth it because a tiny amount goes a long way! This is a product I will probably use fore
Allison B.
As I'm writing this, my heart hurts. I have loved this shampoo for so long and so much that I often order the largest size and savor it until the last drop. I don't know what has been going on, but every time I use it now my scalp breaks out. I alternate between this and an Aussie volume shampoo I've used for years, so I know I'm not overusing it. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing because of how badly my scalp breaks out after using this. That being said, it's worth trying out and I didn't have issue with it at all until this last bottle I bought. I still love this stuff and will return to it in the future, but as of now, I'm giving it 2 stars.
Lyliana H.
Antioch, CA
Literally the best shampoo I have ever used. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Washes my greasy hair with ease. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and luxurious. If you have oily hair and have been struggling to find a great product, THIS IS IT! If you are unsure (like i was) ask for a sample at your local LUSH. Try it and be amazed.
Courtney M.
Oregon , Oh
Tried just the shampoo. Be prepared to buy a lot. Product does not go a long way. It does however smell wonderful. Would buy again if price point was lower. May purchase again in the future. But would not recommend.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I tried a sample of this for a couple of days and I love the smell. So much, but I find that my hair felt like straw after using it. I do have oily scalp. Do you think maybe it's because my hair isn't used to all natural products?