BY I LOVE JUICY

You don’t have to battle oily locks by washing it excessively. You just need effective, deep cleansing ingredients. Start a love affair with the mighty fruit cocktail of I Love Juicy shampoo. Fresh fruit juices of pineapple, mango and kiwi are slightly acidic and help to mop up excess sebum (oil) produced by the scalp. With sea salt for volume and seaweed extract to soften you’re left with squeaky clean hair and scalp, unbelievable shine and touchably soft tresses. Oily hair? It’s a thing of the past.

Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Redford, MI
This is the shampoo I use in the spring and summer, living in Michigan our weather fluctuates like crazy and the fruits and components to this shampoo handle the changes in humidity and heat great. It leaves my hair clean feeling and gets rid of any build up that occurs from sweating, hair products, or just being subject to elements. This shampoo is a little too heavy for me to use in the winter though when I don't have quite as much build-up and don't need a product that is such a deep cleanser.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair, and not a whole lot of hair so my hair gets greasier faster than most and this shampoo is AMAZING when it comes to cleaning my hair and making it look clean and thicker, and the ingredients are mostly if not all natural. Ever since I started using this I will not purchase any other shampoos. I use main n tail conditioner after I wash my hair with this. This shampoo is a must have <3
Lyliana H.
Lyliana H.
Antioch, CA
Literally the best shampoo I have ever used. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Washes my greasy hair with ease. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and luxurious. If you have oily hair and have been struggling to find a great product, THIS IS IT! If you are unsure (like i was) ask for a sample at your local LUSH. Try it and be amazed.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo that I have tried. It has helped me with my dryness that I have from color dying. I needed help from it. The only thing I don't love is the price but it is so worth it. I would buy this product again. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought my hair was in good condition till I tried this shampoo! Left my hair filling so nice and did a good job of stripping some of my oils but not leaving my hair overly dry. I had this with happy happy joy joy and find that they work really well together!
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good for oily hair. I have to wash my hair everyday because it gets so oily so fast. With this I can go every other day with some dry shampoo. It cleans hair really well. Smells so good too! A little goes a long way and it lathers really good.
A.C. L.
A.C. L.
This is my go-to shampoo to clarify and remove build-up! (Or if you sometimes suffer from oily scalp.) It smells citrusy and uplifting, too! I find it can make your hair feel dry towards the ends so I always follow-up with a good conditioner on those.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Anaheim, CA
This shampoo is the best! It smells heavenly, you can really smell the mango and papaya. It has a really citrusy smell to it but the reason why I gave it 4 stars is the price. I have the 3 ounce bottle and I believe it's $10 so yeah a bit pricey
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I'm writing this, my heart hurts. I have loved this shampoo for so long and so much that I often order the largest size and savor it until the last drop. I don't know what has been going on, but every time I use it now my scalp breaks out. I alternate between this and an Aussie volume shampoo I've used for years, so I know I'm not overusing it. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing because of how badly my scalp breaks out after using this. That being said, it's worth trying out and I didn't have issue with it at all until this last bottle I bought. I still love this stuff and will return to it in the future, but as of now, I'm giving it 2 stars.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
PA
First off - the smell of this shampoo is amazing. It's like smelling a sugary, fruity drink! Mango, pineapple, papaya, and kiwi juices 🥝are used to make this shampoo. It's also VEGAN 🙌🏻 This shampoo works wonders on my hair. It allows me to go longer without washing my hair and it also makes my hair super soft. The scent from the shampoo also lingers which is so great. The shampoo is a bit pricy - $19.95 for a 8.4fl oz bottle but it's worth it because a tiny amount goes a long way! This is a product I will probably use fore