BY LUSH

Transform your ordinary bath into something new and exciting. Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Our Fizzbanger Bath Bomb goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy, and a potion of... see more...

• How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?2 Answers
  • Are the bath bombs from Lush worth all the hype?3 Answers
  • Are these like the pearl bath bombs?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my, how i Love Lush bath bombs! I seen them blasted on Youtube and Instagram for months so i just had to try them, & im soooo glad that i did! A regular classic bubble bath just wont suffice ! Lush BathBombs literally transform bath time in a way that is similar to, but ohhhh so0oo much MORE than a bubblebath. Thier Bathbombs are essentially a solid & packed combo of different oils, minerals, & acids designed to make bath-time even more soothing & relaxing as well as giving you the coolest bath experience of your entire life. The kid in me loves watching the changes in the bath water when i drop the bath bombs in! They all smell amazing and i promise you'll never turn back once you've experienced it. I've never been a "bath" kinda gal (makes me gag thinking about soaking in your own dirty water the entire time) but Lush Bath Bombs have certainly changed my outlook! A must try! Its a hell of an experience!
Amy N.
Powhatan
NOT WORTH IT!    Im always dissapointed in Bath Bombs...yet I find Myself still trying differant brands, hoping for a differant outcome...but I still keep getting "bombed"... pardon the pun It smelled SO GOOD and I had hear the Lush bath bombs were...."the bomb".. NOPE! The first 30-45 seconds was like any other, it fizzed up, smelt great. thought it was goin the right way but before we hit a minute and a half, not even a half a tub of water had dissolved the entire bomb like there was nada.....     "CALGON....TAKE ME AWAY"   I truly am thinkin we have to go back to those days....1 box of old CALGON bath beads was only a buck 05 and you could pour ALL YOU WANTED, smelled awesome FOR DAYS AND DAYS....  Where's the old standbys when ya need em!!!  I won't be buying these bombs again!
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lush is a very inviting store in the mall ... fresh inviting smells fill the air and call you into the store... when inside you eyes jump from one wildly colored product to the next .. that being said i have bought at least 10 bath bombs in the past and was amazed by 1. Intergalactic and 2. Experimenter... BUT the Fizzbanger is WELL a FIZZ in my book ... and at $7.00 dollars apiece ... pick a different one instead .. I had planned on getting another Experimenter but they were SOLD OUT and the sales lady convinced me to give this one a try.  I did like the teal color at the end ... but it was only able to give this Bomb a 2 ..
Nicole W.
The Lush fizzbanger is an amazing product that I loved so much. The packaging kept it safe from any harm so it could get to my bath in one piece. I got this as a gift and it was my first time using a bath bomb. I cut it in half so I could use it twice! The only thing I was a little annoyed by was the price. I went back to Lush to get another one and I was surprised to find that one little ball of a bath bomb costs seven dollars( which in my opinion is expensive). Overall it was a great product and made taking a bath a more fun and colorful  experience.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED with lush Bath Bombs!!! My friend introduced me to Lush products and I instantly fell in love with the brand.  The bath bombs are by far my favorite product from the brand.  They a so fun, cute and make bath time so much better.  The fragrance from the bath bombs are very fragrant, the scent will linger in my home for a while after using them in my bath.  Sometimes I even save the water from my bath with them to keep the bathroom smelling fresh for hours... it's wonderful.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly every bath bomb and bubble bar I have ever gotten from lush smells nice! I breakout to a lot of fragrances but these I NEVER have. They are beautiful and I love the way they smell and make my skin so smooth and soft! Highly reccomend these!!!
Courtney S.
abington
I loved the bath bomb! The scents were amazing and really relaxing. I love the twilight bath bomb. Don’t let the name fool you: There is nothing vampire-like, werewolf-like, or even glitter-like about the Twilight bath bomb! Featuring a pretty pink design and a therapeutic lavender and tonka based formula, Twilight truly does accomplish the same feeling as the time of day of the same name. The one shortcoming I would point to in Twilight is its mild hue, in contrast to some of the deeper, more exciting colors achieved by other Lush bath bombs.
Tiffany B.
Wonderful scent that comes along with this bath bomb.

I bought it in the lush at my local mall and I can truly say it is so relaxing.

Lush bath bombs in general are the only bath bombs I will ever buy because there is nothing like them.

Brands that try to mimic them never get them just how lush does and they probably never will.

Lush never fails to relax me and I will continue to purchase their products for eternity.

Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok...I'm totally guilty of trying other brands of bath bombs first because I wasn't sure about taking the lush dive...but I am so glad I finally caved and bought LUSH. Wow...never will I ever use another bath bomb of lotion.
viryleon10 L.
Glenview
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bath bomb for fall. It smells like cinnamon apples and the scent changes in a toffee smell as the middle part of the bomb starts to dissolve. The outside of the bomb is yellow with a bluish green inside which to me is completely opposite of fall but the smell really reminds me of fall. I would definitely buy it again for those cold fall nights and I would probably pair my bath with some spiked apple cider.
Abigail B.
Are the bath bombs from Lush worth all the hype?
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Kinsley R.
Are these like the pearl bath bombs?
Iris P.
Bronx
What does it smell like? lemon?