BY LUSH #4 in Bath Products

Unleash some fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing citrusy scent of lemon and bergamot and watch as this bomb fizzes, crackles and ends with a glittery golden surprise. Drop one of these in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before an evening out.

Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
This bath bomb makes me so happy!!! I just LOVE the scent, I looked it up online and found out it has jasmine, lemon, and gardenia, 3 of my favorite scents so it's perfect. *spoiler* this does have gold glitter in the middle, but I love glitter so that is a bonus for me!! And for those who said it stays on skin, I actually like the gold shimmer on my skin, I'll look down and smile after I'm out of the bath :) the ONLY thing is that I wish it was more moisturizing but I'm going to add butter ball or a bath oil melt to it next time because I love the effects and smell of this too much to stop using it. Definitely my favorite bath bomb along with sex bomb!
no l.
My sister gave this bath bomb to me for Christmas and at first smell it was great! It had a very fruity scent which I really enjoyed. The price is a little cheaper than other bath bombs but it's still great quality. I thought the colors inside the bomb would be a little more prominate but the bath still smelt great and look nice. Would recommend if you like fruity scents.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
I LOVE Lush bath bombs. They are by far my favorite brand. The Dragon's Egg ban bomb is no exception. The smell was great and it left my skin feeling so soft and me feeling relaxed. Plus, this one had the added bonus of a surprise center that explodes all sorts of colors out while it is fizzing.
Talisha C.
You can’t go wrong with bath bombs at Lush! Always smells so amazing and leaves your skin soft. A little pricey, but WELL worth it! This particular bath bomb is so fun! I always recommend bath bombs to friends who are looking for quick gifts or need to have something to relax in their bath!
Zee Z.
I love this bath bomb. It is so much fun in the water and it smells so nice. The bath art is gorgeous. It’s kind of a fast fizzer but the water stays frothy for a while. I recommend this one to folks when they want something a little understated yet really really relaxing.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love it smells so great and relaxing like vanilla with sandlewood but subtle hints. Love the core of the bath bomb has gold glitter very lightly but so amazing. Wish the color pay off was better but still my favorite.
Kayla M.
The LUSH dragon egg bath bomb was the first bath bomb I ever tried, and I liked it. I do feel like it took a little longer to dissolve than it seemed to in the store, though I'm not sure if that had to do with water temperature or what. The smell was great and I like the glitter that it has... the only thing that I found to be disappointing about this product was the film it left on my skin after the bath. I ended up having to take a shower to wash it off.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This is so fun! It smells outstanding as well! I love it! It is white, but once in the tub, you see colors. It is very cool how it dissolves like an egg is breaking! It is so fun and I highly recommend
Missy E.
I love bath and body products. I like to feel pampered when I'm soaking in my garden tub. I love how fizzy lush bombs are (they are quite pricey as well) but I get a rash from the mica they use as a colorant. Same goes for the bubble bars. I also think they look like something a child would make. I would rather pay money for the ones at Walmart that look nicer and do the same thing.
Brittany M.
I absolutely love everything about this bag bomb. The concept is so cute. Who wouldn’t think a dragon’s egg is cool? Besides smelling nice and making your skin unbelievably soft, this bag bomb puts on quite a little show. The bath babe mb fizzes of course and seems to dance around your tub while every once in a while letting go of a dragon egg “spot” which is just confetti. It’s very cute.
Evelyn G.
N Hollywood, CA
Does it smell yummy??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this bath bomb?
Jess K.
Derbyshire
Is the dragons egg bath bomb colourful when you place it into the water?
riz z.
Flushing, NY
so every time i have to use one bomb?
Why her name is dragon eggs??? 🤔🤔🤔