BY LUSH #37 in Body Wash

Nothing says celebration quite like a flute full of bubbly, and we've done our best to capture that festive feeling in this shower gel. With a soothing and skin-conditioning vine leaf infusion and softening carrageenan extract, this citrus-scented treat will not only leave you smelling fresh but also feeling silky and soft.

Tanna W.
['Waco', ''], TX
I don't think I've ever used a LUSH product I haven't adored. This shower gel smells incredible. Like if champagne and every citrus fruit had a baby. It's not super expensive either and a little goes a long way. I used this on my legs before I shave and it makes my legs extremely smooth. Highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
This smells like citrus e champagne it is amazing. Definitely my favorite scent at Lush. It's very thick so it's kind of hard to get out of the bottle but a little goes a long way.
Allie A.
Myrtle Beach
I love anything Lush! I love how I can sue the shower gel in the bath as well! It also smells amazing and is very relaxing. Look at those bubbles! #lush #lushbath LUSH Cosmetics Bubbly Shower Gel
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Love the scent and one of my favorite lush products by far. Also I recommend the new “naked” version of it which is packaging free. Works great and keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day. Stock up on it!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is really amazing , the smell is citrucy and just very pleasant it makes you not to come out in the bathroom. This is very refreshing and very relaxing shower gel.
Ann V.
Plano
I love the bright, sweet smell of this shower gel. This shower gel is not too zesty. I use it everyday when I'm showering. Using this in the morning helps wake me up. I got one of these in a gift set I bought for myself. It was a unexpected surprise that I would repurchase!
Tia M.
Everett, WA
My husband used this one and loves it!! He loves everything from lush so there isn’t anything I can say bad about however this and the African skin conditioner are truly his fav. We have a lush store at our mall so we frequent it!! Definitely recommend all lush to anyone!
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
This is a nice energizing scent great for morning showers. It's a Christmas scent but honestly is good all year because of it's sweet scent. You can purchase it at a lush store or online during the Christmas season!
Erin M.
Smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin. I have repurchased this product multiple times. Affordable and good quality packaging! Gentle on the skin and would 100% recommend!
Kathleen H.
Marion, Iowa
This is a thick, great smelling body wash. I also use Lush shower gels as shampoo, and my hair feels silky and wonderful, even if it is not intended for that use. The scent is lovely and fresh, in the famous Celebrate fragrance. Compared to the Celebrate shower gel, I much prefer Bubbly. Celebrate is thin and runny and so you tend to use more of it, while Bubbly is thick, so a little goes a long way. Unfortunately, like most of Lush's great products, this is a seasonal product. That is why I am giving four stars instead of five. And there is no guarantee that it will return next year. But, it is a great product for the money.
Cora V.
Is lush really worth the hype?
Kierra M.
Newport News, VA
Does this smell good?
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
I have been interested in purchasing products from this brand but the prices seem a little high. I heard a lot of good reviews about these products I was just wondering if the high prices are worth it?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Shiru Y.