BY LUSH #98 in Body Wash

Nothing says celebration quite like a flute full of bubbly, and we've done our best to capture that festive feeling in this shower gel. With a soothing and skin-conditioning vine leaf infusion and softening carrageenan extract, this citrus-scented treat will not only leave you smelling fresh but also feeling silky and soft.

LUSH Cosmetics Bubbly Shower Gel
  • "Epic and amazing on my super sensitive skin. I tend to break out easy and was reduced to use baby soap only but this has saved me from having to be in the baby section prematurely. A must buy!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love that this is made with all natural ingredients. It smells good and works good also." in 8 reviews
Kiyomi K.
LOVE this citrus champagne scented shower gel. It lathers easily and lasts a long time and makes you feel clean without overly drying the skin. Unfortunately this is only a seasonal scent but if you can get your mitts on a bottle this is definitely worth a try. I wish they would make this a permanent line as it makes a good gift since I haven’t met anyone who didn’t like it.
Gianna C.
Lush always comes out with such great stuff for the holidays. “Bubbly” was one of those intense citrus scents I really loved. This guy made my mood elevate immediately whenever I used it, and the lathering bubbles made such a soothing addition to my morning shower. PRO tip: I even added some of the gel to my bath and it made yummy bubbles all over the place! Delightful!
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
This is such a vibrant and bubbly scent. Using it in the morning is the best, the citrus smell wakes me right up. My skin is sensitive and dry, but this never irritates it, thanks to Lush's natural ingredients. I'd definitely recommend picking this up during the holidays when it's available.
Sydney L.
Marietta, GA
One of the best smelling products! It is a very thick soap with a strong smell of sweet tarts! The color fades and doesn’t stain skin and the formula is very natural! I love this brand so much and would recommend anything from LUSH!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I’m not always the biggest fan of citrusy smells, because they often smell fake and synthetic. This is such a lovely scent, and really reminds me of a mimosa or cocktail with citrus!

It feels absolutely amazing on the skin, helping to clarify away dirt while locking in some moisture.

This is not something I find myself reaching for but do enjoy it when I do. It is a limited edition scent, so if it is something you enjoy, grab it while you can!
Kay K.
I really wanted to like Bubbly SG because I'm a huge fan of the Celebrate scent. Unfortunately this wasn't my cup of tea. The Celebrate scent doesn't work well in SG form. It's too citrusy and too sweet imo. The formula of the SG is good though hence the 3 stars. Moisturizing, lightweight, and cleanses well.
Mads 👸.
I love lush shower gel. It smells really good and is super good for your skin with the best ingredients. It is higher end expensive but it is worth your money and a big like 20-25 dollar bottle lasts you 6 months .
Jenna G.
Portland
This is a super nice body wash. I love the grape-y fresh scent! Only issue is the cost with this product because it’s fairly expensive even for a small bottle. There’s no real moisturizing effect, it’s more of a basic body wash.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
This body wash suds up very nice and leaves you smelling extremely good all day long, because of the all natural ingredients it doesn't irritate skin at all and leaves you with a nice clean feeling
Emily B.
east palestin
This gel leaves you smelling super nice all day. Your skin feels so nice after using it. I’ve used it everyday since I’ve gotten it. Lush really lives up to the expectations and how people talk about it.
Cora V.
Is lush really worth the hype?
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
I have been interested in purchasing products from this brand but the prices seem a little high. I heard a lot of good reviews about these products I was just wondering if the high prices are worth it?
Kierra M.
Newport News, VA
Does this smell good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Shiru Y.