BY LUSH #13 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Float away from it all with this inspiring deep blue fizzer. Lavender and lemon oils create the perfect balance of relaxation and rejuvenation, bringing a wave of tranquility to your tub. For a truly oceanic experience, we've added in some of nature's finest ingredients: sea salt and seaweed. These mineral-rich gems soften the skin and ease tired muscles. Lie back to sail away to a clear head and a revitalized body.

How to use: Fill your tub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fragrance Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) *Eugenol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Dipropylene Glycol Blue 1 Yellow 5 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Other than make my water look pretty what are the benefit...3 Answers
  • Favorite Lush bath bomb/bubble bar? For me it's LUSH Cosm...1 Answers
  • Where can I find a galaxy bath bomb? 4 Answers
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
This was the first bath bomb i ever used and it was amazing! it smells great, the water turns this beautiful sea blue! My only problem with it is the seaweed inside of it, you have to rinse your tub after using it but honestly i’ll take that extra chore if i can smell this good.
Brittany M.
I am obsessed with this bath bomb. It doesn’t look as flamboyant and crazy as the others you may see in a lush shop. In fact it looks pretty plain. However, to me, this is the best bath bomb. It turns your water into your own personal, deep blue ocean. The scent is lovely and reminds me of being on a beach in paradise. This bath bomb left my skin so soft that I didn’t feel any need to put on lotion after my bath. Also, the scent stuck to my skin (yay). I wish there was a body spray that matched the scent of this bath bomb.
Amy V.
Clearfield, UT
This bath bomb smelled really nice and it didn’t stain my tub. I do think their bath bombs are a little expensive, but they are quality. You’re getting what you pay for, but I wish for that price that they were more than one use. If you’re looking for luxury, get really any Lush bath bomb.
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
If I could only use one lush bomb ever again, this would be it. I love how it reminds me of the ocean with the seaweed and sea salt and blue coloring (although the seaweed can be weird at first, it’s effect on my skin is well worth the initial weirdness). It leaves me feeling soft and refreshed.
Yemil R.
This is a very interesting bath bomb, you will be feeling like floating in an amazing smelling ocean in the comfort of your bath tub! This comes with algae in it and it turns your water blueee and it exfoliates your skin! You wont want to get out, great prices also!
Charlotte E.
No bath bomb really compares to the scent, color, and feel of Lush products. However, this was a definite miss for me. While this bath bomb smelled lovely, the color was a sort of Windex-blue--not very pretty at all. It also contains pieces of seaweed, which I did not realize. The seaweed pieces were pretty gross, and stuck to my skin and hair and made cleaning my bathtub an unpleasant experience. I'd save your $5 for a different Lush bomb.
Kimiko J.
Chesterton , IN
🌟 Both of my daughters absolutely love Lush bath bombs! My oldest is 25 and my youngest is 8. These bombs are perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day. They don’t leave any residue in the tub ( which I love that)! My girls love the way their skin feels after using these! I was a little hesitant on letting my little one use any kind of bomb but these put all my worries to bed! 🌟🌟
Venus L.
This bath bomb is great for relaxing and has a great smell to it! I have bought the same one for a really long time and can say it is definitely my favorite! It is really affordable and easy to use !👏💝🙌
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
MERMAIDS UNITE!!  LUSH Cosmetics Big Blue Bath Bomb is perfect for all ocean lovers out there. I'm from San Diego, but currently live in Minnesota so when I'm feeling homesick I head to LUSH and pick up a couple of these bad boys and it cures my homesickness.! Filled full of real seaweed this bath bomb will turn your bath into your own personal oasis of happiness!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love the lush bath bomb they are very soft and smooth I have some the best movies ever with them very good for the price I love the packaging has the best son in the world very long-lasting and fun to watch as it fizzles into the bathtub I would recommend to all my friends and family and as gifts
Ashlyn S.
Cottondale, AL
I have heard so much about Lush products, specifically bath bombs! Are they moisturizing for skin? What is the best feature?
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Is this smelling good..? Actually what is for ?
Camryn M.
Tipp City, OH
Where can I find a galaxy bath bomb?
Does the bath bomb seem to make your skin soft??
Tessa C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
Is the scent on this really strong?