BY LUSH

Like Dolly Says, 9 To 5 Is Quite The Way To Make A Living. It Can Take Its Toll On The Skin And Leave You Looking Worn Out. This Gentle Cleanser Is Made With Almond Oil, Dove Orchids And Everlasting Flower Absolute To Remove Your Leftover Make Up, Dirt And Grime At The End Of A Long Work Day.

How To Use: Take A Quarter-sized Amount And Apply To The Entire Face, Including The Eye Area, With Gentle, Upward, Circular Motions. Remove With A Warm, Damp Face Cloth Or Cotton Pad. Follow With A Balancing Facial Toner Such As Eau Roma Water.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua) Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) Stearic Acid (Stearic Acid) Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium) Everlasting Flower Absolute (Helichrysum Italicum Extract) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata) Triethanolamine Cetearyl Alcohol Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• How does actually work? I have never seen lotions at the lush sto...3 Answers
  • Do you follow up with a moisturizer after? Its been making my ski...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried enzymion, it is my favorite mosturizer but I am ...4 Answers
LUSH Cleansing Lotion 9 to 5
  • "This is a super gentile cleanser. it smells fantastic and doesn't leave my skin tight. I love lush and the quality of their products. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't have super sensitive skin. the essential oils can be a bit much, but I have really enjoyed it. " in 87 reviews
  • "This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. I'm a bit of a lazy girl when it comes to removing my make-up and using moisturizer, therefore I love that this checks both of the list at once. It removes even the toughest of eye-makeup with ease and is very gentle to use. It smells lovely too! And as far as moisturizing goes, it does an excellent job for normal skin types and never feels greasy. But you know, it's Lush. Everything they do is perfect!" in 50 reviews
Courtney W.
I LOVE 9 to 5. It’s one of my favorite Lush products EVER! I use this every night to remove all my makeup. I don’t use waterproof mascara, so I can’t speak to its effectiveness there, but I will say that it removes the 3 coats of regular mascara I wear on a regular basis as well as my foundation, eyeliner, and everything else. I usually slather this on, then remove it with a hot rag. Doesn’t dry me out, doesn’t break me out... Zero complaints over here.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Sarina J.
Oyster Bay, NY
I love this cleansing lotion! I typically pull this out when I notice my skin getting clogged from excess makeup. This is great to put on a cotton pad and really remove any leftover makeup from your skin. It also clears up any pimples on my face very quickly if I use it as a spot treatment.
Krystal C.
So this I always took on the go, works amazing. Kept my skin feeling fresh for the entire day. Lush products are pricy but honestly so worth it. My suggestion is test the products in store before buying them and be sure you're buying for your skin type not so much the smell of the product.
Nikki  N.
I ended up taking this back to lush. By far this is the worst cleanser I have ever used. It is a very heavy texture it doesn’t clean the skin well leaves a residue and all your make up on. I would stay away from this there are a lot of other cleansers that are much better
kyra e.
Florissant, MO
I LOVE this cleanser. I’ve been using it faithfully for about two-three weeks and can say that it has most definitely made a difference. My skin has always been naturally very dry with much acne scarring and this product has definitely reversed a majority...if not all, of the acne scarring and has restored the texture and smoothness of my skin!!! It’s a miracle product and I recommend it to all if you have dry skin and acne/scarring. Not only is it a good working face cleanser it also smells amazing and makes your face feel so clean and fresh!!
Karissa M.
San Diego, CA
This is my holy grail cleanser! The smell is amazing and it removes all of my foundation, mascara and powder without drying out my skin. I’ve also noticed less breakouts since I started using this. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to another cleanser after using this!!
Danielle T.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is my most recent Lush purchase! I fell in love with it. Very light scent. Keeps my face clean and moisturized. It is also very easy to use. Rub on your face and wipe with a cotton ball. I have already recommended it to a couple of my friends. I will buy again when my bottle is empty!
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
This moisturizer would be great for people with oily skin. It is slightly acidic to help prevent oil build up. I have dry skin so it didn’t work on my. I would recommend this in the morning, under makeup for those with oily skin. It was pretty inexpensive.
Kim L.
I really like to use this as a makeup remover if I don’t have makeup wipes, or sometimes I use it after a makeup wipe to make sure I really get all the makeup off if I don’t have a chance to really cleanse my face. It leaves a little residue but other than that it’s great!
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
Has anyone tried enzymion, it is my favorite mosturizer but I am always looking to use new ones...how does this one feel I am oily T zone? TIA
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
How do y'all use this ?
Ferni B.
How does actually work? I have never seen lotions at the lush store I go to.
Eva M.
Do you follow up with a moisturizer after? Its been making my skin a bit sensitive. What moisturizer would you recommend?