BY LUSH

This gorgeous self-preserving body lotion does a lot of good—and not just for your skin! With a delicately floral perfume of ylang ylang and rosewood oils in a hydrating cocoa butter base, Charity Pot will leave your skin subtly perfumed and touchably soft. This rich and generous cream contains ingredients sourced from some of our Sustainable Lush Fund projects that support regenerative agriculture around the world.

With every purchase of Charity Pot, we donate 100% of the price (minus the taxes) to small grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights. You end up with velvety, beautifully-scented skin AND you’re doing a world of good with every pot purchased—nicely done!

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care with your dry areas.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Glycerine Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Moringa Oil (Moringa Oleifera) Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Triethanolamine Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Fresh Aloe Gel (Aloe Secundiflora) Cetearyl Alcohol *Citronellol *Coumarin Geraniol *Linalool *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I see alot of people saying it's a great hand cream, but ...6 Answers
  • Iv never seen this what’s it all about? :o1 Answers
  • Do they really give 100% from the purchase to charity? Th...1 Answers
LUSH Charity Pot
  • "I absolutely love the charity pot❤ i use it to moisture my feet. It works amazing at hydrating my dry heels. It smeels wonderful too. I highly recommend trying any lush products icluding the massage bars." in 145 reviews
  • "A friend recommended this to me and I felt like the smell was a little overpowering at first but after using it a couple of times the floral notes have definitely grown on me.I have very dry skin that can get irritated easily.This not only left my skin super smooth and did not cause any irration. A Product that leaves you moistured smelling like a bed of roses and supports a good cause defiantly a must buy at lush." in 48 reviews
  • "Lush Charity Pot lotion isn't only an amazing product, but it's a product that gives back! I love that the purchase price of this product goes to small grassroots charities. It's such a unique and fun idea. The lotion itself is very buttery smooth and super moisturizing. You can feel and smell all of the fresh ingredients such as the cocoa butter and rosewood oil. The lotion takes awhile to set into the skin but in the end is worth it. Definitely suitable for sensitive skin. Smells so lovely! " in 23 reviews
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
I bought this when I went to my first LUSH store as a kind of impulse checkout-lane purchase. I loved the fact that they gave 100% of the profits (minus taxes) to charities, and that you can see which charities they sponsor by looking at the packaging of the lotion. It definitely smells like ylang ylang and rosewood oils, and that took some getting used to; I kind of regretted buying it at first because of the scent. I use it quite often now, because I love how soft the cocoa butter makes my skin. I also like that the lotion contains ingredients sourced from their Sustainable Lush Fund projects that support regenerative agriculture around the world! I personally continue to use this lotion today not only because they ethically source their ingredients, but also because the lotion tends to get a bit cold even in the pot, and it's almost refreshing to put it on since I live in Florida where it's basically always 80 degrees and up. I've had no problem with this lotion not being long-lasting, but I have pretty hydrated and smooth skin on my own, as I'm still young. If you're older, you might want to look into their exfoliators like Scrubee, their massage bars, or their bath oils.
Hayley G.
Eugene, OR
When it comes to body lotion this one is one of the most nourishing feeling on the skin. Even for hours after use my skin is soft and smooth. If you use a light layer, there is not oily feeling. However, when. I think my skin needs an extra dose of moisture I put a thick layer on, give it some time to sink in, and then wipe off any excess oil.
Lush offers this lotion in a large container and a smaller travel size and I think that is really neat. I always buy the smaller one for people to try and I love supporting the charities that the sale of the lotion supports.
On terms of scent, this lotion tends to smell differently on every person because of all the essential oils. Personally it smells sweet on my skin and I really make it. I would highly reccomend this option, especially if you tend to have dryer skin.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is my first time purchasing a lush moisturiser and can I say, WOW!!!! I bought this of a whim because I suffer from dry skin and I expected nothing miraculous to happen, but it really has transformed my skin!!! I recently suffered from intense cystic acne due to hormones and I used a new acne cream that completely burned my skin and left me with dull, dry patches. I popped some of this product on (a little goes a VERY long way) and it helped the appearance of my acne spots and kept my skin super hydrated. It’s not specifically used for the look of acne, but I believe it can help loads of people. Amazing product, incredibly worth the price, you will NOT regret this purchase!
Olivia M.
Saint Petersburg
So yes, this product is expensive. But trust me that's the only downside to it. Unless for some reason you don't like strong earthy scents, which if you're shopping at Lush just probably isn't true. I use this product after shaving my legs and for my dry elbows. It's thick and creamy but a little bit of product goes a long way.  The fact that 100% of the profits go to charity (excluding taxes) means I'll definitely be repurchasing it.
Mare R.
My all time favorite. First of all, I tried this product in a sample at the mall YEARS ago. I’ve told myself since I was around 14 years old (I’m now 20) that I need to buy it one day. I’m definitely a procrastinator, but the day has come. BOY am I glad that I kept this lotion in mind. I bought the full size and I barely need any product each time I use it. It’s thick, and I feel it gets into my dry skin more than other lotions. It smells great. I joke to my friends that it reminds me of that light sweet plastic smell on cabbage patch dolls. Like a powdery baby smell. I’ve tried a lot of lotions and nothing penetrates my dry skin like this lotion.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
I was actually talked into this because of the charity aspect of it. Buy this local if you can, because then the money goes back to your community instead of a national cause. But hey, charity is charity. I actually started not loving the scent but it grew on me. It is for sure moisturizing and luxurious. The cap comes off easy tho bc my dog was able to open it and eat some 😒 I would repurchase tho bc charity
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
I will start by saying I absolutely LOVE lush products and am a frequent user of all products!!  But I was so unimpressed with this product. Am I the only one who thinks it smells just like jergens(yuck) if I wanted that I would go buy a bottle at the shop(not trying to sound rude) The formula is okay and the proceeds going to charity is great too but I won't be repurchasing this particular one again.
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
I want to love this product badly—100% of the sales goes to small charity organizations and it is made with fair-trade shea butter—but I can't bring myself to love it. I decided to get a sample to try it out before I shell out the $8 for a small container, and I really did not like it. The scent is really strong and smells like super old, expired cream. The texture—although an upside for many people with dry skin—is way too thick and buttery for my liking. It leaves me feeling greasy and I hate touching anything with my hands afterwards, unless I wash them. I don't really recommend using this if you don't like greasy lotion, but if you're doing it more for the mission, it's nice to support the charity part of it.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
LUSH's Charity Pot lotion is a soft, thick, and creamy lotion placed in one of their recyclable jars ranging in price from $7.95 for the 1.7 oz jar and $27.95 for the 8.4 oz jar. Trade in 5 empty jars for a freebie. Each jar of lotion sold is a 100% donation (minus taxes) towards small organizations that work in areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare, and human rights. Usually, there is a sticker on the top that tells you which organization you're supporting with your (in store) purchase. Soft scent. Decent price and a little goes a long way.
Arielrose G.
pawtucket
Love the Charity pot!
I was kind've coaxed into buying it but it turned out to be just what I needed. Not only are the profits going towards a charity but it worked very well! It healed my dry skin and added a shine. Loved the cocoa butter and other scents in it and will always repurchase in store!
Sabrina R.
How does this compare to more affordable lotions. I've always wanted to try Lush Product but feel like it's a little pricey. Is it worth it? I want a lotion that keeps my hands moisturized for a pretty long time (Also not sticky) Thanks!
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
Where can I find this product?
Gabi S.
This is a weird question I guess but can you use this on your face? I know it's for hands/body but I'm wondering if anyone has tried it on their face.
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I see alot of people saying it's a great hand cream, but would anyone recommend using this as a body lotion? Especially considering the price.
Jamie A.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love LUSH. I'm addicted to most of their products! I have purchased several charity pots, but as of lately I realized that they make my hands feel almost gritty. They leave a film on my hands that just doesn't feel great. I thought maybe the first one was just a bad batch, but the next two I bought were the same. Has anyone noticed this also?