LUSH Celestial Moisturizer
LUSH Celestial Moisturizer
By LUSH
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC

Have you found that it diminishes redness? I have some really red patches on my face an am wondering if anyone saw an improvement in clearing that up?

Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Whittier, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
My skin looks more even after I use it. I will post before and after pics when I get home tonight
Amy O.
Amy O.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
I would say its main purpose is to replenish dry skin. It is amazing, smells great, and does the trick! I would recommend using it at night as it is a heavier moisturizer.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
1 year, 6 months ago
I've been wondering the same thing!