BY LUSH #41 in Face Masks

Prevent disasters by taking regular care of your skin with our deep-cleansing, nutrient-rich blueberry mask. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, and blended into calamine, rose absolute and chamomile blue oil to soothe redness, irritation and cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. This one is wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. Treat your face to Catastrophe Cosmetic as often as you can to keep your skin looking its best.

• I got this face mask a couple weeks ago and I found mine was very...3 Answers
  • i have really dry skin does this help for dry skin ?? How long do...2 Answers
  • I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refres...2 Answers
Reviews (1986)
  • "Everything about lush products is amazing. They are organic and all natural, animal friendly and is great for people like me who have sensitive skin. They also don't smell bad either :) pricey but worth it completely " in 136 reviews
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I sampled this product at a "spa day" with a friend it's greatest quality was the smell. It smelled absolutely amazing! However, the product itself was a little drying which wasn't good for my sensitive skin and with the issues I've been having as a result of the cold weather it didn't do me much good. In and of itself the product was great just not for my skin type. It was really smooth and soothing on the skin when put on not too think as I've experienced with other similar masks. It took about 20 minutes for it to fully dry and required a little effort to wash off. I would recommend it to people with oily skin and as well as for redness and pimples and tightening pores  (it feels really cool and soothing on the skin so that might help). I would look into it a bit more for people who have either dry, irritated and flaky skin due to weather or other circumstances becauss the mask does not moisturize and might have opposite effects. Other then that it is a great product and I might look into using it again during the summer to cool off, clean off and bask in the delicious aroma of blueberries and citruses.
Kiani C.
Goshen, IN
This is, out of the Lush masks I have tried, the best one so far. I was truly so impressed with this one. It has a nice consistency to it and isn't too thick or too runny. It spreads easily over the face and has a nice cooling effect. I always let it sit for atleast 10 minutes so it can dry down. Happy to say that it doesn't give a tingling or a burning effect either. I hate it when masks have your face on fire.

Rinsing it off was easy too. Easier than the other two masks I've tried from Lush which is good. Afterwards, I really can tell redness has faded and any pimple or discoloration has faded to almost nothing. I can't really say that it is hydrating all that much, but I always apply a facial oil so I'm not bothered by that. I have other products that add the moisture. For atleast a good few days, my skin is noticeably more even, less red and overall more glowy. I will absolutely repurchase!
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
This lush face mask is perfect for dehydrated and "angry" skin.  I keep this face mask in the fridge and use it when needed. I love the feeling of the cold mask against my dehydrated skin in the shower and the feeling of the fresh blueberries delivering anti-oxidants to refresh my skin.
The cons of this mask are the short shelf life. Its about 3-5 months, but if you don't leave it in the fridge, the blueberries go bad. It also leaves a bit of a film on the skin after use, so I end up having to use a gentle cleaner after to remove the residue. I still recommend this mask for anyone looking to replenish their skins hydration.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
The lush brand products are handmade in store and let me just say WOW. The first product I actually tried was their mint julep lip scrub, I used the entire jar in a month. I stumbled upon this mask when I was staying over my friends house. She had it on her countertop so I thought "why not?" . When you first apply it you notice the smell, then you notice the sensations on your trouble areas. Your t-zone gets a good talking to with catastrophe. It clings to your oily patches and the minerals absorb into your skin to bring out the impurities. This is great for that break out two weeks before prom!
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I am a fan of Lush. I only use their face cleansers, toner, masks, primer, ect.. I was turning in pots and after the Lush assistant help decided to go with this mask. It was recommended by her and another worker. I am glad it was free and I didnt pay money for it. First: It is hard to put on. This mask does not go on smooth like others. I had to put a little water in my palm and work this mask to be a putty consistency to be able to put in on. straight out of the container it was like a pot of playdoh that has been out for an hour. crumbly and not easy to work with or smooth out. Second: the mask dries real quick. it states to leave on 10-15, but i wasnt able to do that. In about 5 minutes (temp was 81 w/ 34% humidity) my mask was dried and flaking off of my face. I couldnt believe it.
Positives: my face was soft and clean. The mask does smell great, but pretty much everything does at lush. I will not be purchasing this mask, Ill just use what is remaining. This so far is the only product they sell that I do not recommend.
GioiaMia A.
Toms River, NJ
This product is a little more on the high maintenance side. It is natural but already mixed so you do have an expiration on the product. Personally my skin can not have a mask more than twice a week so take how often you would apply into consideration. It is a higher price point for the amount of product you get. As far as ”removing” makeup from the skin, I do tend to have to remove any left over makeup with micellar water.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
This is one of my favorite masks from LUSH. I have combo/dry skin that can be sensitive to ingredients. This really balances my skin without stripping all my natural oils. It also eliminates any redness I have. It is somewhat thick and I have added a little bit of water to the mask at times to make application easier. It also rinses off fairly easy. Afterwards, my skin feels so smooth and calmed. I would definitely recommend for anyone!
Amanda S.
I have yet to find something that doesn’t satisfy me from Lush. I love everything about this store and their products. Everything is made from all natural ingredients and is never tested on animals. Mask made my skin feel soft and cleared up any blemishes or breakouts. Smelled great and had long lasting results. A little bit goes a long way so one purchase lasts for a few uses. Can’t wait to buy again.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Man I wanted to love this one and maybe I just needed to let it sit out of my fridge for a little while longer but it felt so stiff and dry it was hard to apply. I feel like I probably got a bad batch as these are all made by hand and expire pretty quickly. They all expire within a couple of weeks after purchasing and I never actually use a whole container of these masks before the expiration date 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Taras B.
Clementon, NJ
This product felt great but I hated that it needed to be refrigerated. I purchased this at a store a good 2 hours from my house before reading on the jar that it needed to be refrigerated so maybe subconsciously I thought it went bad or I would have given 5 stars. LOL was about 12 dollars for a good 4 uses out of it and needs to be tossed within 2 weeks. Thats my only issue is the expiration date.
Hannah E.
West Salem, WI
Is it possible to get this product online?
Lori A.
Odessa, MO
I got this face mask a couple weeks ago and I found mine was very thick and hard to spread over my face. It was very clumpy and crumbly. Did anyone else have that problem? I did use the Full of Grace serum bar beforehand like the Lush employees recommended.
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Jayme H.
I've been looking for a new face mask that helps with blackheads around my nose area... is this a good one for that? Or what would you recommend?
Adrianne C.
Brossard
How is this product on sensitive skin?