BY LUSH

Prevent disasters by taking regular care of your skin with our deep-cleansing, nutrient-rich blueberry mask. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, and blended into calamine, rose absolute and chamomile blue oil to soothe redness, irritation and cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. This one is wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. Treat your face to Catastrophe Cosmetic as often as you can to keep your skin looking its best.

• Really want to try this!1 Answers
  • I got this face mask a couple weeks ago and I found mine ...3 Answers
  • i have really dry skin does this help for dry skin ?? How...2 Answers
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
  • "Everything about lush products is amazing. They are organic and all natural, animal friendly and is great for people like me who have sensitive skin. They also don't smell bad either :) pricey but worth it completely " in 136 reviews
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
The lush brand products are handmade in store and let me just say WOW. The first product I actually tried was their mint julep lip scrub, I used the entire jar in a month. I stumbled upon this mask when I was staying over my friends house. She had it on her countertop so I thought "why not?" . When you first apply it you notice the smell, then you notice the sensations on your trouble areas. Your t-zone gets a good talking to with catastrophe. It clings to your oily patches and the minerals absorb into your skin to bring out the impurities. This is great for that break out two weeks before prom!
Cierra E.
Atwater, CA
I love this product! A few years back I tried it because my skin was breaking out pretty bad or at least more than normal for me. I ended up going with this mask due to my sensitive skin, and loved the way it smelled and felt on my skin. It definitely helped clear my skin up, but I couldn’t use it more than 2-3 times a week or else it would break me out. It’s also around 8 dollars and can only be bought in stores at Lush. If you keep the containers and turn them into the store (5) you will get a free fresh face mask!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This product does exactly what it says it will, it is a DEEP cleansing mask. That being said, it leaves your skin pretty dry and tight after using it but that doesn't bother me when a mask cleans as deeply as this one does. I like to follow it with a lightweight oil mixed with some tea tree oil! I love the blueberry smell and it legitimately makes my skin feel more purified and always manages to make my whole self feel better?? unsure if this is the product or my brain but either way this is a winner!
Princess G.
Columbus, OH
This mask smells great and I love that you can see the chunks of blueberries visible in the mask, that’s how you know LUSH is using fresh ingredients when creating their Fresh Face Masks! This is a nice mask for times when I feel like I’ve been heavily dependent on makeup and I need something to soothe my skin while clearing skin congestion. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. It also smells great, did I mention that? LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
Amanda S.
I have yet to find something that doesn’t satisfy me from Lush. I love everything about this store and their products. Everything is made from all natural ingredients and is never tested on animals. Mask made my skin feel soft and cleared up any blemishes or breakouts. Smelled great and had long lasting results. A little bit goes a long way so one purchase lasts for a few uses. Can’t wait to buy again.
Paige E.
Michigan
This face mask is amazing because not only are the benefits good but the ingredients in it are all natural and great for your skin. This doesn’t have fragrance in it but it has blueberries in it so it smells good. Also, this makes your oil decrease and make your face feel really clean afterward. The only thing is the masks from lush expire really fast so you have to use it more than once a week.
Kiani C.
Goshen, IN
This is, out of the Lush masks I have tried, the best one so far. I was truly so impressed with this one. It has a nice consistency to it and isn't too thick or too runny. It spreads easily over the face and has a nice cooling effect. I always let it sit for atleast 10 minutes so it can dry down. Happy to say that it doesn't give a tingling or a burning effect either. I hate it when masks have your face on fire.

Rinsing it off was easy too. Easier than the other two masks I've tried from Lush which is good. Afterwards, I really can tell redness has faded and any pimple or discoloration has faded to almost nothing. I can't really say that it is hydrating all that much, but I always apply a facial oil so I'm not bothered by that. I have other products that add the moisture. For atleast a good few days, my skin is noticeably more even, less red and overall more glowy. I will absolutely repurchase!
Shermeen A.
HOUSTON , TX
This is a mask I run to buy every time my skin decides to react to something I've tried or if I wax my face and end up with red bumps all over. The chamomile and blueberry mixture in this mask helps calm down outbreaks on your skin literally in an instant. It's a lifesaver!! Definitely recommend this mask for anyone with extremely sensitive skin or if you're looking to calm down outbreak.
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, MA
I enjoy the primary ingredients on this mask such as the blueberries and calamine, but these ingredients make this texture of the mask hard to apply from the pot. Like many other reviews, I add some water to create a more fluid consistency for application. Washing off the mask does leave a residue on the skin, but toning and moisturizing afterwards help with the dryness that I feel after use.
Miale B.
Round Rock, TX
This mask smelled really fresh and get nice going on the skin! It didn’t do much to drastically change my skin, but it did soothe some active breakouts and was nice and cooling since it has to be kept in the fridge. I used up the smaller tub but didn’t repurchase. I’d recommend this for someone with skin more on the oily side as it does have a drying effect as well.
Hannah E.
West Salem, WI
Is it possible to get this product online?
Adrianne C.
Brossard
How is this product on sensitive skin?
Lori A.
Odessa, MO
I got this face mask a couple weeks ago and I found mine was very thick and hard to spread over my face. It was very clumpy and crumbly. Did anyone else have that problem? I did use the Full of Grace serum bar beforehand like the Lush employees recommended.
Larrineka R.
Does this product clears acne ?
Mehwish M.
Is this good for acne? Does it make skin feel fresh and smooth?