BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLUSH
Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

by LUSH

Prevent disasters by taking regular care of your skin with our deep-cleansing, nutrient-rich blueberry mask. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, and blended into calamine, rose absolute and chamomile blue oil to soothe redness, irritation and cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. This one is wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. Treat your face to Catastrophe Cosmetic as often as you can to keep your skin looking its best.

How fast have you got results after using this product?
¿Funciona para quitar los puntos negros de la cara?
Start your review of LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...all natural, animal friendly and is great for people like me who have sensitive skin. They also don't smell bad either :) pricey but worth it completely in reviews
Kayleigh D.
Barking
I only tried a sample of this, when my acne was really bad, and I saw an improvement almost immediately. The redness of my skin went down, and my spots, although still visible had decreased in size... this is something I will go back to repurchase!
Mimi G.
It’s so good at calming blemishes and soothing the skin. It smells divine and it is fantastic that it’s cruelty free!
Amy L.
London
After one use this reduces spots and redness leaving your face feeling soothed and fresh. It's all natural so smells amazing and refreshing.
Effy F.
Found this really helped unclog my pore I suffer with acne and this mask really helps to smooth my skin and it's also relaxing. Helps balance my very oil and dry dehydrated skin
Kyra A.
Huddersfield
I really enjoyed using this product as it helped my oil control on my t - zone areas , but eventually after a continuous use the product started to dry out my skin personally but would still highly recommend to everyone. LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask
Elise E.
Hands down the best face mask I have purchased so far. If I could smell like one product for the rest of my life this would be a high contender. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and fabulous. I have acne prone skin which can be very sensitive, and I've found this to work wonders whilst not damaging my face at all which is just wow. It does have to be refrigerated but that's because of the natural ingredients. It's also very sad that it only keeps fot a couple of weeks, however it can be frozen which is a miracle. If you have chance pop into your local lush and ask them more about the product as they can tell you LOADS, personally I am a big fan.
Maria P.
Best face mask I have ever used by far! The smell is heavenly and relaxing! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and pampered. Sells for a Reasonable price however,the only downside is that it needs to be refrigerated and if it is not used by the date indicated on the pot it is no longer suitable to use so I would recommend using it once or twice a week since i normally get 4-6 uses out of it.
Phoebe T.
Love this face mask, it is definetly my favorite lush face mask! It is great value for money and totally worth it. When I go to lush this is my go-to product, it has an amazing smell to it too!! The only thing about it which isn't a big thing is that it is a bit difficult getting off but so is every other face mask at lush. Love this product!! <3
Holly M.
Amersham, Buckinghamshire
I was recommended this mask as it is the best for sensitive skin. I love lush as they are ethical and use natural ingredients. This mask left my skin looking fresh and soft. I would defiantly buy again. They also do a scheme if you bring back five pots you get a free mask !
Pearl W.
I love this mask beacause it makes my skin feel so soft after wards and dosent aggravate my skin it also dries fast and is easy to wash of it definitely met my expectations and I would 100% but again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...