Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye uploaded by Maddie L.

BY LUSH

The darkest of our henna blocks, Caca Noir is made from a blend of the finest Persian henna and deep blue indigo hues to leave hair soft, glossy, and deeply conditioned. If you have dark hair, you’ll end up with a rich blue-black tint that blends magnificently with reddish hues. As with all our hennas, the more frequently you use Caca Noir, the more the color will intensify. After the first use, expect your hair to turn several shades darker. However, to truly release your darker side, keep applying every 4-6 weeks.

• my hair is natural and I wanna know if this wont be harmful to it 1 Answers
  • I have long hair (Halfway down my back, past the bottom of my sh...1 Answers
  • My hair is really fine. Will it wash out faster because of that?1 Answers
Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye
  • "Do your hair in layers, I use a couple of clips to hold sections of my hair out of the way, and make sure you're wearing something you can take on/off easily without going over your head (i.e." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a great product and definitely a fantastic alternative to regular color treatment." in 2 reviews
  • "Although this is a commitment, and it is a lengthy process, I love it and love the natural look of the color, I would never go back to 'box hair dyes'." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy the Henna from Lush although, I was not informed that you would need to actually strip your hair after using it if you want to go back to chemical hair dyes." in 1 review
  • "My friend and I decided to try to use their Caca Rouge on her light brown hair and honestly it was one of the messiest experiences in my life." in 1 review
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh no no no. It was a headache from beginning to end. It was super messy to apply and took about two hours with my long hair. I left it in for 12 hours to be sure that the color really stayed in my hair, which meant that I had to wait for a day off from work and couldn't leave my house. The removal was even more messy than the application. Everything in my bathroom was eventually covered in a green wash. It took about an hour to wash out, and even then, it continued to wash out little by little every time I washed my hair for the next two weeks. After those two weeks, the color started washing out of my hair as well. I use a shampoo that's safe for dyed hair and contains no parabens, so I know that my shampoo was not the culprit. The ladies at Lush were so excited for me to try it and asked for me to come back and show them how it turned out, but I was so disappointed with the results that I didn't have the heart to go back.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Say no to this product. It sounds good in theory but it didn't do anything for my dark hair. I use natural henna from my country which has a more stronger impact than this. I love other Lush products. I unfortunately couldn't get my money back as there's nothing to return since it was used. I recommend to buy natural henna from a Middle Eastern shop instead.
Alex A.
I really wanted to love this. I was trying to darken my hair with this natural way instead of hair dye. It is a very difficult and messy process if you do it by yourself, so I would suggest that you have someone do it for you. Also, to really notice any change, you'll have to probably do at least 3 different sessions so that it will layer on. For me, it was not worth the effort and mess.
I purchased this henna after trying many other brands and not getting results that I was satisfied with. My hair is dark brown /black and I purchased this to hopefully give my hair a bluish cast without having to use unwanted harsh chemicals. The instructions were clear and straight forward, there was no 12+ hour wait or long preparation time, and the color pay off was amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to use harsh chemicals, but wants a change with their hair! I'd definitely purchase  Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye  again!
Alison E.
Holland, NY
Henna has been prefect for my cousins hair! All natural and organic- we feel really safe applying it to sensitive scalps.
Its messy and clumpy, but we'll worth the labor. Remember to do this in a drain forgiving area...kitchen or bathroom!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the lush caca marron. This product is very messy but I love it. I've use it multiple time. People think it's my natural hair color. It last a while to because it's actually stains the hair. It's also less expensive then a trip to the salon.
Diandra E.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Messy but I love it and how it naturally glazed my hair color and added a reddish hue!

I should of read directions first before using ended up making it harder than it was
Emilee D.
I absolutely adore this stuff! I don't dye my hair but I live using this stuff every 4-6 months. Gives my hair a gorgeous color and is SO moisturizing!
Amy R.
Houston
Really liked this product my hair did change especially stating that I have black hair it very healthy then other hair or dyes
Ariel W.
Brooklyn , NY
Way way messy. Smelly. But gave me some color. Wouldn't do it again. But if your looking for a hair dye alternative try it.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How long does the color last?
Abrianna G.
I have always bleached my hair will this work?
Allie G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Does any of lush henna dye get rid of red or any red tints in your hair?
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I have bleached my hair and it is really damaged but want to get it back to black do you think this will work? I have heard it bad to use henna on bleached hair.
Rachel A.
Wait, does this product color your hair and if so, what color?