Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye uploaded by Maddie L.

BY LUSH

The darkest of our henna blocks, Caca Noir is made from a blend of the finest Persian henna and deep blue indigo hues to leave hair soft, glossy, and deeply conditioned. If you have dark hair, you’ll end up with a rich blue-black tint that blends magnificently with reddish hues. As with all our hennas, the more frequently you use Caca Noir, the more the color will intensify. After the first use, expect your hair to turn several shades darker. However, to truly release your darker side, keep applying every 4-6 weeks.

• my hair is natural and I wanna know if this wont be harmful to it 1 Answers
  • I have long hair (Halfway down my back, past the bottom of my sh...1 Answers
  • My hair is really fine. Will it wash out faster because of that?1 Answers
Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye
  • "Do your hair in layers, I use a couple of clips to hold sections of my hair out of the way, and make sure you're wearing something you can take on/off easily without going over your head (i.e." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a great product and definitely a fantastic alternative to regular color treatment." in 2 reviews
  • "Although this is a commitment, and it is a lengthy process, I love it and love the natural look of the color, I would never go back to 'box hair dyes'." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy the Henna from Lush although, I was not informed that you would need to actually strip your hair after using it if you want to go back to chemical hair dyes." in 1 review
  • "My friend and I decided to try to use their Caca Rouge on her light brown hair and honestly it was one of the messiest experiences in my life." in 1 review
Shivon G.
Shivon G.
Statesboro, GA
I used caca marron on my dark brown to blonde ombré hair. The process itself was very long and messy but it paid off in the end. It gave me a beautiful chestnut color with more an orangish/reddish tint. One thing to be cautious of is that the henna is very hard to get out but it has a lot of great benefits so I would recommend it to anyone. It stopped my shedding and even made my hair silkier and easier to style. Btw, I have 3b-3c hair.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
I have been using henna for the past 6 years now and I absolutely love it! I used to chemically color my hair and it killed my hair. When I first started using henna I mixed my own henna, which was time consuming and tedious. I was recommended the Lush henna by a friend and I haven't looked back. It has all the stuff I used to put in my own henna and more! It is so easy and the results are amazing! My hair is so healthy and shiny!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Noble, OK
I use caca rouge, and it takes my hair from mousy brown to a natural looking red. It is an all day process, and your hair WILL be orange for a day or two after you dye it, try not to panic! It will oxidize down and get more red over a few days. This henna makes my hair so soft, none of the damage associated with chemical dyes.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I love this hair henna!! It's all I use to color my hair now. It works so well and I know I'm not using any chemicals. Totally worth the price and give the best natural look I've found in hair dyes. Definitely a must try product!!
candace f.
candace f.
Sonora, CA
I absolutely love this product. It's a better alternative to using hard chemicals to achieve a nice deep red hair color. It last awhile also, I have medium length hair and only have to use half a block every 3 months.
Alma B.
Alma B.
My favorite! I repurchased 2 times already. Gives a pretty blue-black sheen. I do recommend to leave it on longer than it says on the package
I purchased this henna after trying many other brands and not getting results that I was satisfied with. My hair is dark brown /black and I purchased this to hopefully give my hair a bluish cast without having to use unwanted harsh chemicals. The instructions were clear and straight forward, there was no 12+ hour wait or long preparation time, and the color pay off was amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to use harsh chemicals, but wants a change with their hair! I'd definitely purchase  Lush Caca Noir Henna Hair Dye  again!
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the lush caca marron. This product is very messy but I love it. I've use it multiple time. People think it's my natural hair color. It last a while to because it's actually stains the hair. It's also less expensive then a trip to the salon.
Diandra E.
Diandra E.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Messy but I love it and how it naturally glazed my hair color and added a reddish hue!

I should of read directions first before using ended up making it harder than it was
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn , NY
Way way messy. Smelly. But gave me some color. Wouldn't do it again. But if your looking for a hair dye alternative try it.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How long does the color last?
Abrianna G.
Abrianna G.
I have always bleached my hair will this work?
Allie G.
Allie G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Does any of lush henna dye get rid of red or any red tints in your hair?
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I have bleached my hair and it is really damaged but want to get it back to black do you think this will work? I have heard it bad to use henna on bleached hair.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Wait, does this product color your hair and if so, what color?