LUSH Buttered Brazils Lip Balm

by LUSH

With tasty ingredients like golden syrup, vanilla and dark chocolate, Buttered Brazils' formula reads like a recipe for chocolate fudge! This rich balm is full of nourishing fair trade shea butter, organic Brazil nut oil and emollient coconut and candelilla waxes to keep lips in peak condition. Butter 'em up!

Help me know if this is a good product for dry dry lips ?
Start your review of LUSH Buttered Brazils Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my new favorite lip product. It completely softened my dry hard lips (the so dry no chapsticks seem to penetrate). I love the scent - I wouldn't describe it as chocolate. It feels almost like a scrub coming out of the tin, which I've realized is the butters, and it melts on your lips and feels amazing. It's a little hard to get out if you have any length of nails, and be careful if it's cold outside, the butters won't melt on your lips the same way!! It was hard until I got into my car. in reviews
Lush anything is amazing!! This lip balm is nourishing, has great flavors and the best part is that it is all natural!in reviews
Nadia G.
Dallas, TX
IM IN LOVE I live for this store , lush has the best of the best the lip balm is natural has all these great ingredients and it lasts a long time , I can never get enough of it , I have the one called honey trap and I recommend it !
Daphne B.
I love this product. It lasts a long time and it smells amazing. It's very moisturizing and feels great.
Brianna E.
Ben Lomond, CA
Love this lip balm! It makes my lips super soft and moisturizer. Love the different scents too.
Malavi P.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is amazing during the winters. Not too harsh, not too soft, doesn’t leave my lips irritated or too dry. It also tastes amazing and it’s safe to ingest. I would 10/10 recommend this product.
Sam T.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely not my favorite lip balm. Maybe I got a messed up one, but this was super dry and hard to get out of the tin. I also don’t love lip products I have to dig my fingers into. I’d prefer a chapstick.
Mel R.
These are so awesome. Every flavor is great and they pair perfectly with the lip scrub. They aren't tinted so it's really just about the flavor and it adds a little shine to your smile. Definitely cute if you're looking for something quick and simple.
Kristy B.
1,331 reviews
They're balms are fun and have great scents but I prefer a cheaper price and one I don't have to put my finger in to apply.
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Brooke Y.
Sanford, NC
I was very excited about this product when I ordered it, but I don't really see what allllllll the hype is about. It's great when you first put it on but tends to dry out like superrr quick for me. Also not really a fan of the scent.
Ashley D.
There isn't a lush near me so when I bought one of these I bought 3 of them! It has way to get ink packaging. For me they are nice to use but they don't do much moisturizing for me so I don't use this often! But when I do I love the smell and the taste! It runs $7 -$9 I forgot really!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...