BY LUSH

Everybunny's a bit sensitive now and then, so if your skin's feeling a bit tender or sore, treat it to this gentle, gold-dusted jelly mask. Loads of soothing, syrupy honey lock moisture into skin, while rose, chamomile and vanilla relieve irritation and leave skin feeling balanced again. There, there: you'll have calm, clear skin before long.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Propylene Glycol Honey Talc Kaolin Glycerine Chamomile and Marigold Petal Infusion (Matricaria Chamomilla and Calendula Officinalis) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Titanium Dioxide *Coumarin Fragrance Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Iron Oxides *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this ok for dry skin prone to congested pores?1 Answers
LUSH Bunny Moon
  • "This product is really good for sensitive skin. It worked well as a soothing facemask. Price wise, it was fair and lasts for quite a while. I've used it once and was impressed with it. Others should try it!" in 31 reviews
Chelsea G.
I really wanted to love this product as I’m a Lushaholic. The smell is amazing, and the jelly masks are super fun and convenient. This is the first time I’ve tried this mask. An employee recommended it to me for my severely dry skin saying it would be hydrating. After using the mask a few times there was not only no noticeable difference in hydration, but my skin was dryer in places. While this might work wonders for someone with more hydrated or combination skin, all I loved about it was the smell.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
I love the smell of this face product! It smells sweet but not overwhelming at all. It goes on smoothly and you don’t need a lot of product for one use. You can take the product and rub it in your hands before you put it on your face, but I prefer to just take a piece and rub it directly onto my face. It keeps my face soft and moisturized. It makes my face smell nice too. I would definitely recommend this product because it’s not messy and easy to travel with. It also has specks of gold in it!
Kara D.
Bunny Moon has become one of my favourite jelly masks from LUSH. It's affordable and definitely worth every penny as a little goes a long way. This mask lasts me quite a while, a few weeks to a month at least. I have combination skin and often dry skin in winter months. This creamy mask has honey and rose oil in it, making it the perfect mask for my skin. The smell is also great. Would highly recommend as a soothing, calming mask.

10/10 recommend!
Sheri M.
Edgewater
I absolutely love this mask.  I am very picky about masks because my face is so dry.  I love the smell of this mask.  Kind of honey vanilla, not overwhelming, just nice.   It felt so good on my skin.   I actually just broke off a small piece and rubbed it into my face.  The smell and the feel is so relaxing.   When I rinsed my face off it was so soft.   Not dry like some masks make my face.    LUSH Bunny Moon
JessK S.
Kittery, ME
Ever since I moved to Denver from coastal Maine last year, my skin has been dryer than normal. I use moisturizer daily but sometimes I still need an extra boost and this mask made my face feel amazing after just one use. Bunny Moon moisturizes, freshens, and makes my face feel extra soft!  LUSH Bunny Moon
Christina L.
So let me start this by saying I’m new to the mask game. When I heard about this mask from a Buzzfeed article, I was interested. This mask is a game changer. It’s a jelly based mask instead of a sheet or paste which requires you to lather the jelly for the mask before applying. Out of all the LUSH jelly based masks, this is hands down my favorite. I have perpetual dry skin and redness and this mask does such a great job of reducing redness and moisturizing my skin. I’ve used it every week once or twice a week and I’ve gotten about thirteen or fourteen masks out of it and still have more to spare! The scent of the mask is a light vanilla and honey based scent that pairs perfectly with It’s Raining Men shower gel. I’d definitely continue to use this mask in the future!
Serenity M.
Tuscaloosa
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
jenny t.
Sacramento
I loved the way this masked looked. The colors and the gold dust caught my attention right away. And let me tell you, the scent was amazing! It smelled like vanilla, honey, and heaven. However, this mask was pretty difficult to apply and the texture was off. Perhaps it was my mask in particular but overall, I would definitely buy it again to test it out.
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
Loved this product! Was intrigued by the name while I was in the store, so I asked for a demo and the scent was amazing and the mask itself was very effective! I don’t really have any concerns about it, but I did notice that it said it had natural preservatives as most of the lush products do, but after a few weeks it started to get kinda chunky.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
In the name of the moon, my skin is super soft!
Bunny Moon is so good for sensitive skin! I seems to be definitely doing the trick. The smell is super lovely but is totally not overwhelming while it's on your face - I actually prefer to break off little chunks and work it directly into my face instead of in between my hands, I felt like I was wasting too much product with that method. My only complaint is the price point - after tax it was $15. It IS lasting me a lot longer than the fresh face masks, though. I wish I could get one of these as a lush pot recycling reward! If you're interested in the Jelly masks, I'd check this one out first for sure - unless you're not into sweeter smells.
Jessica H.
Adams
Is this ok for dry skin prone to congested pores?