LUSH Buffy Body Butter

by LUSH

#10 in Body Scrub

Our classic scrubby, moisturizing body butter slays dryness with ease. It's packed full of exfoliating ground rice, almonds and beans in a creamy cocoa and shea butter base so you can slough away your dry bits and moisturize at the same time, revealing smooth, bright skin. How efficient!

How to use: Rub the bar onto wet skin to soften bumpy bits. Massage in the rich butters, rinse and pat dry.

ingredients

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Ground Rice (Oryza sativa) Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus Angularis) Fragrance Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) *Citral *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

What are the end results of using this product?
How do I keep build up out of my razor with this product?
Do you use this in the shower? ? Is it moisturizing?!
Start your review of LUSH Buffy Body Butter!
Product Highlights
...and it really makes you're skin super duper smooth. This is perfect for dry skin and wonderful to use during those cold winter days. I would recommend this product.😍😍😍😍in reviews
...natural oils. It has soft sweet nutty scent. It might be too rough for sensitive skin. Make sure you buy tin for it too. Will repurchase. in reviews
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
LUSH Buffy Body Butter uploaded by Trish F.
I love how this not only exfoliates but also moisturizes! This is one of their scrubs I use all the time.
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
LUSH Buffy Body Butter uploaded by Savannah R.
Purchased at: Online
Skin left soft and moisturized. Easy to use don’t last long but I only use this about twice a week. My skin always so soft and smells so good.
Amber M.
Nokesville, VA
I have keratosis pilaris and this has really helped reduce the amount of bumps, and their redness, that I get on my arms. It's not too abrasive and I personally will wipe down my arms with a bit of soap and water afterwards so I don't feel too greasy because it is very moisturizing
Carlyanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
I wish there was a higher scrubby bit to butter ratio. This is excellent for moisturizing since there's a ton of body butter in here, but I can only ever get one or two good uses out of it because I have to apply a lot to get the exfoliation I want.
Beverly M.
Gainesville, TX
I can not say enough good things about Buffy. Buffy is a staple in my house hold, especially in the summer. I used it to keep my legs smooth and moisturized, after I shave. I can't live without it! The only down side is a bar only lasts like 3 or 4 baths so I make it last and conserve it!
Callie K.
Woodbury, MN
I am loyal to this bar! I have repurchased twice so far and I love it. I use it in the shower after shaving and I come out with my legs feeling smooth, moisturized, and exfoliated. They are priced great at around $12 for the small bar. Go try these in store and see for yourself how great they are.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this body butter bar one of my shower must haves , leaves your skin feeling very relaxed and refreshed 😍
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
While I do enjoy this solid scrub I do prefer the scrub-bee better. This does have a tendancy to melt fast soon recommend taking it out out of the shower and letting it dry out between uses.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
My mom loves anything scrubby. Got her this and a bunch of other things from lush for Christmas and she says this is her favorite. She uses it at the end of her shower and just rinses off the exfoliating particles and leaves the oils and feels wonderful
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
I have a dry skin and yet loves to take hot shower...which is a big NO for my skin. I also tend to have dry spot on my skin. I went into LUSH store and asked the sale assistance for advice and body butter was recommended to me. This product coated skin even better than any moisture or body oil I used. It kept my skin soft & smooth and prevented those dry spot from my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isea C.
Calle igara 65
il y a un an
Harley T. il y a un an
I have dry skin and love Buffy! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and doesn't over-exfoliate.