BY LUSH #20 in Lip Care

Have a sweet tooth? This sugary treat was made for you! With a sweet, candy-like flavor that's true to its name, Bubblegum is one delightful lip scrub. Fine castor sugar gives lips a gentle exfoliation and hydrating organic jojoba oil leaves them feeling soft, smooth and supple. The best part? Licking off the delicious sugar once you're through!

How to use: Take a pea-sized amount and scrub your lips soft, then lick off the excess.

ingredients

Castor Sugar (Sucrose) Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Flavor (Fragrance) Red 21 Lake *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Can we eat it tho ? That's the question i want to know 😂😂😂3 Answers
  • can i eat it. 😂😂😂😂3 Answers
LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
  • "I have this lip scrub along with the peppermint one, I love them both so much! They work so well. But the only thing that bothers me is that they tend to dry out /:" in 272 reviews
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
My daughter bought the Lush Lip Scrub in Bubble Gum for me for Mothers day and I have to say, for the price I'm pretty disappointed in it. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of how good it tastes. I wouldn't necessarily say that it's bubble gum flavored, but it does have an amazing taste to it. I can't believe the price point for this item. For the cost of it, I can buy 2 of the Jeffree Star lip scrubs that not only work amazingly well, but are also, extremely tasty, and his brand is a higher end brand This Lush Lip Scrub has barely any working power as it pretty much just flakes of. When trying to get some out of the container it just wants to call everywhere. It's extremely dry for a lip scrub. I would personally never buy another one. I will stick to the Jeffree Star lip scrubs.
Lauren B.
The flavor of this is very off-putting to me. I found it to be inedible even though it’s just sugar, flavor, and jojoba oil. It’s also very dry. I added some jojoba oil to mine and that seemed to fix it but I feel like I shouldn’t have to add something to make it work. It was literally falling out of the jar when I opened it because it was so dry and loose. Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but it wasn’t the worst lip scrub I’ve ever used.
Karen K.
I do not have this bubblegum flavor in  this lip scrub but I do have the Mint Julips and it literally the best lip scrub I have ever tried. I have tried others that literally did nothing for my lips and when I tried this I literally felt like I had brand new lips after the first use. My lips can get very dry in the winter so this is definitely going to be my holy grail this winter
Kailee R.
Reading, PA
Love this scrub! Affordable, made with yummy, natural ingredients, and tastes amazing. My lips feel brand new after using this. It has a color in the jar but does not transfer to your lips. Also love the packaging, the glass jar is great. I apply it after lip balm using my finger, as if it was a glitter, all over my lips and then scrub gently in areas I have dead skin. Smells amazing.
Ang K.
Marriottsville, MD
This is a must buy product for anyone who suffers from cracked or dried lips! I constantly have dry lips no matter how much water I drink or how much chapstick I apply. Just simply wet your lips with water, take a dap of lip scrub, smooth it gently over your lips and within a minutes time your lips are smooth. Quick and painless! Not to mention it smells great too.
Emily A.
Ok let me start off by saying i am IN LOVE with LUSH cosmetics in general...but their lip scrubs are to die for. They help the most for myself in the winter months but i use them year long. They exfoliate my lips and leave them moisturized. Bubblegum is great! But sugar plum fairy (a fall exclusive) is my all time favorite. Highly recommend
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I think this lip scrub is pretty good. I love the scent of bubble gum. Has a slight bubble gum taste as well. It is easy to use, just dampen your lip & apply. Lightly scrub. I still had some dead skin but didn’t want to scrub too hard. I also purchased the chocolate scrub but it was a big let down. The one negative thing I did notice is when it sits for a bit it gets an oily like top coat but easily blends out.
Isabella J.
I love lush lip scrubs they leave your lips with the best feeling and you can eat the product once you scrubbed it on your lips and it does taste like real bubblegum. A plus is that it’s organic and good for you
Lyssa L.
For this product, I would rate it a 3/5 because the packaging is sophisticated and clean . The taste isn’t that much like bubblegum , but it is tasty . I would use this again and I do recommend it( I also recommend the flavor chocolate)!
Haley S.
Just bought this 2 days ago and I love it so much!!! I was having trouble picking between this and the chocolate, but I’m happy I made the right choice! This scent is so mesmerizing and I love how it feels on my lips. It may feel warm as I rub it on, but when I keep it on for a while it makes my lips feel so soft as it gives an oily, liquidy feel. I swear it makes my lips so soft and it doesn’t dry out, it worked the first day I used it and I’m going to be using it for a long time. It also tastes good too! I don’t try to eat it, but some of it gets in my mouth while I’m putting it on and it’s delicious!!
Dorian G.
San Antonio, TX
Is it actually edible? I always here that it is
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
I haven't been in a lush store for a while but would go in for this lip scrub. Do you like it?
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub I WANT THIS SO BAD ! Is it worth it
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
Would you recommend it ? LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Layla R.
Is the smell strong? IS it safe if you accidentally lick it/digest it? Does it smell good/like bubblegum? Where can you find this? Is it expensive?