LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner

by LUSH

Give your skin a new lease on life with a blend of ingredients inspired by the sea. Breath of Fresh Air is suitable for all skin types, but is particularly beneficial for faces that have been ravaged by the elements. A gentle spray refreshes you when you need it most and brings all the nutrients of the sea directly to your skin. Fresh seawater gently cleanses, while carrageen (seaweed) extract softens and provides essential vitamins and minerals. And all the while, rose absolute and aloe vera are soothing dry areas.

How is this different than the tea tree toner?
Is this a good product for people with acne prone skin?
Have you tired this toner? Is it worth the money? How does it smell?
Start your review of LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing! So refreshing on a hot humid day. I use it every day before moisturizing. in reviews
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner uploaded by Christina C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!! I’m a new lushie, and this is the first face spray I have bought by them. The smell is AMAZING! I always spray on top of my skincare, or when I want to “freshen my face up” a little bit. I actually want the bigger bottle, because I’ve used over half of the small bottle already. Yea, it’s 11 bucks here in USA, but worth every penny. I love lush as a brand, an what they stand for. I am obsessed with their products PERIOD. Breath of fresh air is like walking down to the beach, while the waves crash besides you as the wind blows. That’s what it reminds me of, and I LOVE the beach! I don’t wear much makeup anymore these days, but I’m a skincare JUNKIE, and this facial spray is lovely. I also spray this on my face in the mornings before I go to work. I feel like a couple of sprays just kinda wake my face up, an makes my skin look glowy. Their are only TWO ingredients in this facial spray that isn’t completely natural. Out of maybe 30? In all? But the other 28 are naturally sourced ingredients without ANYTHING synthetic besides the two ingredients that help preserve the life of it. That’s all. Your literally spraying natural ingredients on your face, and I LOVE that!! I can’t wait to get the bigger bottle of this, and also I want and WILL own every single facial spray they offer, but for now until their back in stock, Breath of fresh air is AMAZING! Spray this on your face about 4 or 5 sprays at a time. Thank me later lol just hold your hair away. Your skin will look so luster and healthy!! I highly recommend!! Lush is AMAZING!!LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love lush and they didn’t disappoint with this product! You leave feeling fresh, clean and smelling wonderful! I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal  M.
Rochester, MN
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner uploaded by Crystal  M.
I’ve never used a toner from Lush until the other day. My face is already starting to clear up. It smells of tea tree. I absolutely love it! it’s a steal at $10.95.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I like the Lush products pretty much. And this toner was also pretty good. One thing that I don't like at this stuff - its package. I prefer to use without spray. However, it works with my skin quite well. It is fresh, a little bit mattified, and smooth.
Sonia D.
Holloman Afb, NM
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner uploaded by Sonia D.
Such a great spritz for a hot climate. It has a great scent, it revives you and makes you feel refreshed. It adds just the right amount of hydration. I love carrying around the smaller bottles. I purchase the large bottles just to refill my little ones! This doesn’t mess with my makeup. Sometimes, if I’m applying a powder sunscreen, a spritz of this keeps my face from feeling tight.
Jena L.
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner uploaded by Jena L.
This is an amazing toner by Lush! It's so light and clean and leaves my face feeling fresh and lightly moisturized. Sometimes I use it on a cotton ball and apply it that way or I just spritz it on my face. Either way works well. It never stings and is a perfect toner after exfoliating. The scent is so relaxing to me... an herbaceous, slightly spicy smell (it goes away as soon as it's dry if you are sensitive to scents). It makes using it that much more enjoyable. A really great product from Lush!
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This is a nice product, a friend of mine uses this and I tried it I love how it makes my face feel very refreshing.
Stephanie A.
Boston
Awakens me and cleans the oil from my skin! I use this everyday! I wouldn’t go anywhere without it! Doesn’t hurt my skin and is the perfect start/finish to a skincare routine! Would highly recommend!
Paige K.
Grand Blanc, MI
There isn't a day I go without giving myself at least one spritz of this stuff. It's so refreshing and makes my skin feel so alive. I always use this at night before bed, in the morning before I put moisturizer or makeup on, and then a couple more sprays when my makeup is finished to help it all mesh well with my skin. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without this toner!!
Britney B.
Lafayette
I found this product to work very well with the other products I bought with it. It was very effective on my skin. Yes it met my expectations.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...