BY LUSH #3 in Face Masks

Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lush face mask! It took Dont Look AT Me's place for number one. This mask brights, decongests, and moisturizes your face all at the same time. It's soooo inexpensive and it's made of fresh ingredients! This smells like honey but with strong floral scents. At first I thought the smell was a little much but after awhile I started to like it lol. This needs to be kept in the fridge! It's so worth the trip to lush. I love this mask it makes me sooo soft and glowy.
Christina A.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This honey face mask is one of my favorite masks that LUSH carries. I love how this honey mask smells but most importantly I love the benefits of the healing honey. Honey is a natures antibacterial gem. It helps unclog your pores and leaves your dermis restored and balanced. Great for my occasional breakout near that time of the month. If you suffer from hormonal acne, this this mask a go. You'll be glad you did.
〰Amber R.
Clear Lake
Yet again this is another Lush product that I thoroughly enjoyed. Packaging was adorable, the amount that comes in the container is plenty, and literally all their products smell soooo good! And its super affordable! I have dry/oily skin & tried this for the oily part, and it helped a lot actually. It made my face feel refreshed and brighter, and helped my foundation stay on the oily parts of my skin way longer.
Chace W.
Houston
As my face is sensitive, sometimes I need a simple , light mask just to calm things down a bit. ... this is my best friend. The honey is very soothing to my face and aids with scarring and my uneven skin tone. My grandmother with psoriasis is a huge fan of this masks as it really calms down the flare ups over body and reduce her intense itching.
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great cleansing mask and it leaves the skin smooth and very healthy looking, I love the fact that it’s all natural, I got it online at lush, just adore lush because everything is vegan and natural and this cleansing mask is one of my favorites and I love the fact that one of the main ingredients is fresh ginger roots.
ChasingKetosis M.
Marlton
I absolutely love this mask! A lot of masks tend to leave your face dry afterwards but not this one! For a great price I felt like I was at a spa getting a pricey facial. It leaves your skin very smooth and soft! This product smells so good too! I would definitely recommend this if you have combo skin.
Madeleine M.
This face mask was amazing! They use ginger in the mask that makes it smells delicious and leaves your skin feeling warm and soft. Even applying the product is gentle to the skin. The product a great price and good value. This is on my Christmas list for this year! The perfect stocking stuffer.
Geneva B.
Longwood, FL
It’s lush. Their products are amazing and ethical, they don’t test on animals and everything smells like heaven. I would have every product they offer if i could afford it. The only down side is their prices are higher than I would love but you get what you pay for and their stuff is amazing.
Mariana C.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
It was okay... not what I expect for the price of 10$ for such a smart container. I bought it at a mall with a lunch store inside. I was a little disappointed. But the product was gentle and calmed my skin some. I would not buy the product again unless if it came in a big container.
Makinzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into Lush not knowing much about the products that would be good for my super dry skin. The lady working there recommended this and it really helped. The honey in it is so hydrating and makes your skin so soft. It comes in a pretty decent sized container for the price. One of the great parts about this is you can get a free sample to try it out to see if it will suit your needs and then go buy the full size. If you have dry skin this product is a life saver and if you have sensitive skin, its even better it will not burn your skin and all the products are natural!
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
Why does it have to be refrigerated?
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried a face mask before so I was wondering if this was a good one to start with? I have kind of oily skin and am prone to breakouts. Please let me know if it's the right mask for me thanks.
Alyssa K.
Ive been looking for an amazing face mask. Does this mask work? Is it worth the money?
Lizeth C.
Richardson , TX
Is it worth buying this for dry skin?
Lyne F.
I've been wanting to try out a Lush mask for a while as I love all of their products. However I have sensitive, mixed-skin.. Would this one work for me?