LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

by LUSH

This deeply cleansing mask is full of herbs and spices used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, like ginger, fennel, cardamom and turmeric: these gorgeous ingredients stimulate and warm the skin to give you a healthy glow. At the same time, lime oil brightens, honey moisturizes and ground almonds give a thorough exfoliation, all in a deep-cleansing kaolin clay base. Slap this on to revive sluggish or congested skin.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Talc Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract) Rosemary and Juniperberry Infusion (Salvia officinalis, Rosmarinus officinalis, Juniperus communis) Fresh Free Range Eggs Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Fresh Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract) Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale) Fresh Parsley (Carum petroselinum) Fresh Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) (Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract) Ground Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Ground Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Ginger Oil (Zingiber Officinale) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis) *Benzyl Salicylate *Eugenol *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I really like the honey wash, is this similar?
is this good for oily skin?
How well does this product work? How highly is it recommended?
Start your review of LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask!
Product Highlights
...disagree). It is the most exfoliating of all masks at LUSH. It you have sensitive skin, beware! I get about 3-4 uses. in 219 reviews
a month agoAurora, CO
This face mask has become my new GO TO for flawless skin!! Oh my word... The crushed almonds are super exfoliating!! The honey is soothing and my skin looks fresh and alive!! This face mask will always be in the fudge section of my house!!! And I love the fact that after 5 tubs are recycled back to the store- you get a free container of a mask!! Win win!!
10 days agoColumbus
I prefer the bb seaweed mask for my skin type, but I had pretty good results with this mask. A worker there recommended it to me but it didn’t really suit my needs too well. Still an amazing mask that will leave you looking and feeling great!
a day agoNew Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Another amazing mask from Lush! This one really helps get rid of my clogged pores and adds a gentle exfoliant. Smell is great and it’s easy to put on as it doesn’t crumble everywhere. I wish this came in a larger size but I get great use out of it.
3 days agoSouth Sarasota
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love the smell of this face mask! Makes my skin so soft and the exfoliation is wonderful. I have beautiful glowing skin after. I am absolutely addicted to lush products. This one is definitely a favorite of mine!
4 months agoHollywood,FL
I love this honey face mask it leaves my skin super soft and feeling so refreshed. I have bought 2 of these before and would definitely buy again. It is perfect for all skin types.
3 months agoJamaica, NY
LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask uploaded by Rin N.
Love this mask 🌞 (as you can see here). I think this is my favorite mask from LUSH! It leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated after every use. I am literally glowing each time after this mask. The only down side is it’s shelf life, I don’t know if everyone knows this but because LUSH doesn’t use any preservatives in their products their stuff have a limited shelf life :(
2 months agoToronto, ON
I really like this product! It has been a life saver for exfoliating. It is also really good at toning the skin in my opinion. I always put this on the day after going to the beach or being by the pool and it has really helped even out any dark spots from tanning. It does feel a tad bit drying! The smell is super yummy and smells like wildflower honey.
3 months agoFramingham, MA
I really like this face mask by LUSH, like all of their masks. This one is specifically great for uneven skin Tom or a flushed face. I really enjoy using it when my face is mad and red. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. When most say 4-5 masks... I get 8-10. Just a tip!
3 months agoAtlanta
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
One of my favorite Fresh masks, it ranks right up there with Don’t Look at Me. This smells nice, slightly warms up and is scrubby to give my skin a healthy glow afterwards. I leave on about 15 min and then gently massage off and my skin looks and feels great afterwards. Try this mask!
3 months agovan Nuys
This face mask feels so gentle on the skin. It gently exfoliates and hydrated the face. It’s very good for sensitive skin.. when I had bad acne, this was my go to because it was so gentle on my skin and it was the only face mask that wouldn’t make my acne any worse !

399 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...