BY LUSH #11 in Face Masks

This deeply cleansing mask is full of herbs and spices used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, like ginger, fennel, cardamom and turmeric: these gorgeous ingredients stimulate and warm the skin to give you a healthy glow. At the same time, lime oil brightens, honey moisturizes and ground almonds give a thorough exfoliation, all in a deep-cleansing kaolin clay base. Slap this on to revive sluggish or congested skin.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Talc Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract) Rosemary and Juniperberry Infusion (Salvia officinalis, Rosmarinus officinalis, Juniperus communis) Fresh Free Range Eggs Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Fresh Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract) Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale) Fresh Parsley (Carum petroselinum) Fresh Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) (Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract) Ground Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Ground Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Ginger Oil (Zingiber Officinale) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis) *Benzyl Salicylate *Eugenol *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• What’s your all time favorite face mask? I love LUSH Braz...1 Answers
  • What’s your fav face mask?3 Answers
  • I hear Lush have great products!5 Answers
LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
  • "This calms my skin, smooths it, takes away red, and IMHO, smells divine (some may disagree). It is the most exfoliating of all masks at LUSH. It you have sensitive skin, beware! I get about 3-4 uses. " in 219 reviews
Julia F.
Never again will I use this face mask. Brazen Honey is meant for combination skin. My skin tends to be on the dry side. When I use a face mask for combination skin, I make sure to put a serum underneath. I had applied the Full of Grace serum from Lush Cosmetics facial care line. It’s moisturizing, and helps your face masks work to their full potential. Using this mask made my face burn. I had it on for less than five minutes before I felt a bad tingly sensation on my face. I washed it off right away, and my face was flushed. I used the oatifix mask afterwards to moisturize and try to calm down my face. A couple days later, I tried again, same result. I think it’s the combination of ginger, and turmeric that disagrees with my face. LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Elissa R.
I simply love Lush. I find every single product extremely interesting, carefully elaborated, environmental and animal friendly. Their masks are awesome, designed for specific skin types and needs. I own all of their honey products, simply because they smell AMAZING and my skin gets extremely moisturized and radiant. I highly recommend their products (only if your budget allows it, since their products are a little expensive) however, I feel like since their products are so rich you don’t need to apply tons of product to get great results, a little goes a long way.
Ruth J.
Atlanta
Is it me or do these face scrubs/mask burn your skin? A couple months ago I was at the mall. The smell of the store quickly caught my attention and decided to walk in. The sales women was showcasing a couple of face masks and decided to purchase one. It smelled so good. I applied the scrub the moment I got home. My skin was literally on fire 2 seconds later. I'm not sure what the full ingredients were but it did not go well with my skin. No thanks, lush. I'll have to pass. Smells good though!
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
First of all, the mask works incredibly on my mostly oily combo skin. I mean, truly a very good exfoliator. When I use this at night, my skin feels brand new in the morning. And when I let my roommate borrow it, she had very similar results to me. However, the smell is absolutely atrocious. It smells like fake fragrance, and if you're sensitive to scent like me, it is almost unbearable to have on your face. I cant even use it due to the smell, even though it's an AMAZING mask.
Tina G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I think this is by far my favorite face mask from Lush. Not only is the smell absolutely amazing but it really does feel like it does something magical to your face. It usually gets rid of all the dirt and oil off of mine and I have a huge issue with oil on my face.
 A negative thing about this product is that it can be a little hard to put on, it become a little clumpy after awhile of applying it. It can get a bit messy but it's totally worth it for the end result!
Heather C.
Saint Petersburg

Holy grail face mask right here. I have dry skin but I also suffer a lot of breakouts and sometimes the areas around those pimples can get really dry. This mask is magical for my skin type. The scrubby bits in it are amazing for getting ride of that flakey dry skin, while the turmeric decreases the size and redness of the zits and the honey really helps hydrate and gently sanitize the breakouts. I usually do this mask around twice per week just to keep my skin happy.
Shawen I.
Weehawken, NJ
This was recommended to me by the employees because I asked for a brightening mask that would help with surface bumps and acne. It feels great on the skin, cooling (it’s kept in the fridge). I rated 4 stars because I do not find myself often using masks, and one purchase lasts about 3 applications, but I will never find myself finishing the pot before it expires. Might purchase again but I’m not a big mask person so maybe you would use it more often!
Christina A.
Lake Forest, CA
This honey face mask is one of my favorite masks that LUSH carries. I love how this honey mask smells but most importantly I love the benefits of the healing honey. Honey is a natures antibacterial gem. It helps unclog your pores and leaves your dermis restored and balanced. Great for my occasional breakout near that time of the month. If you suffer from hormonal acne, this this mask a go. You'll be glad you did.
Desi A.
Chicago
OH MY GOD. What a game changer! I will recommend forever and ever . As soon as I entered this store itself I knew I'd want everything. These products have a delicious smell and leave your skin feeling AMZING. I love LUSH products, and I always pass in here on the day's I shop just in case I want to buy something I didn't realize I needed (that is til lush provided it) 😉. LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I love this mask! I love how it last so long even if not kept in the fridge! Cool thing about Lush is that if you rinse out the face mask containers and bring back 5 of them you get a FREE face mask! I love Lush! I just wish they would open a store in Elpaso, Texas! I have to drive to Austin, Texas or Alberque, New Mexico to go to a Lush store.LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE
Never tried a face mask before so I was wondering if this was a good one to start with? I have kind of oily skin and am prone to breakouts. Please let me know if it's the right mask for me thanks.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
Why does it have to be refrigerated?
Lizeth C.
Richardson, TX
Is it worth buying this for dry skin?
Alyssa K.
Ive been looking for an amazing face mask. Does this mask work? Is it worth the money?
Lyne F.
I've been wanting to try out a Lush mask for a while as I love all of their products. However I have sensitive, mixed-skin.. Would this one work for me?