BY LUSH #67 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Cannington
I love these!!! I love the fact that it takes less packaging than regular toothpaste. So easy to use! Really cleans the teeth. Makes them white after the first time! Would very much recommend! I will buy these for camping in the near future.
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
Such a cool and different product! These toothy tabs act as a solid toothpaste that crush in your mouth and foam up for an easy clean. Charcoal helps for whitening teeth but with this product I haven’t noticed much difference. The charcoal is mixed with a chilli blend which sounds gross but I actually don’t mind it. I usually use this product in the shower and put a little bit of regular tooth paste on my brush and chuck in a tab. I was told that these tabs shouldn’t be used everyday so I use them once in a while. One down side to this product is that your breath doesn’t seem as fresh compared to using regular toothpaste. In the end, it has been interesting using this product.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
To start this stuff tastes horrible but it works. I brush my teeth thoroughly with this every morning and then to get the taste out lightly brush with normal Colgate. I have found my teeth to be whiter ever since (it took about 2 weeks to notice a difference)
Afsah B.
Toronto
These genuinely do whiten your teeth! On my second bottle & recently got my brother into using them.
Megs ☀.
Love this! Cleans my teeth really well and I’ve noticed a change in whitening as well. I do sometimes find that the tab tastes not the best so it’s not always a consistent taste but they work all the same!
Destiny H.
I love this product ! It keeps my teeth extra clean and white. There is a slight after taste but it’s easy to get past. Effective!
Alix M.
Canada
Been using these for months. The last longer than you think and taste really good. The only draw back is obviously they're black so if you dont rinse your sink well you will leave residue
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I initially tried these because the charcoal property tends to help whiten teeth, and over a few weeks I and my friends definitely started to notice a difference.  Not really a fan of the taste; I really miss that minty fresh taste with toothpaste.  But they're super convenient for travel, and they're all natural.  If you're looking to whiten your teeth with an inexpensive and all natural product I couldn't recommend this product more.
Mathieu B.
On my usual trip to lush for body lotion, I decided to pick up something new. With the amount of coffee and wine I drink in this current economy and trump world, I thought I should probably get something for my yellow as hell teeth. So here we are. I’ve only gotten to use them a few times and I’ve noticed maybe a slight improvement. But I mean, nothing is getting better in the world. The wine will be drank. The teeth will suffer.
Kristen L.
Pittsburgh
I’ve been super interested in switching to more natural products for wellness (deodorant, toothpaste, etc.) and this is the perfect way to do so! The taste is salty and I wasn’t so sure about it at first but after a few uses I don’t even notice it! I typically have a little more sink clean-up with these than with regular toothpaste but the results are so great!! My teeth already look whiter after a week! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?