BY LUSH

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so excited to try these tabs. I bought a few different flavors to try. I did as I was instructed on how to use them bit into the tab and started brushing. The flavor was awful I couldn't wait to finish brushing my teeth and I really didn't like how they didn't foam. My teeth and breath didn't have that fresh feeling that I really enjoy! I love Lush products but this is one product I wouldn't buy again.
Izabela S.
Fair Lawn
After using this product for a few weeks, I honestly havent seen much results in the teeth whitening process. My teeth look no different than before. This toothpaste will not make your breath smell too good since this is a charcoal-cola flavor. In addition, if the tablets arent chewed well enough with some water, ive noticed that brushing my teeth with these tablets makes my gums bleed.
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
These things are great!! I don't like the taste too much, it tastes like a salty coca-cola but perfect if you like coca-cola! My teeth are very white but after popping a tab in my mouth, chewing it up, and brushing my teeth are noticeably WHITER! They're non-toxic and fun to use. It's a great alternative to toothpaste and I would definitely recommend this to everyone including children!
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This is a great toothpaste alternative. The charcoal is so so fantastic at whitening my teeth. I drink coffee and soda regularly, and this helps remove the stains from my teeth. It's so much better at whitening than any bleaching product I've ever purchased. I buy this all the time
Taylor M.
Orland Park, IL
Tastes like a salty cherry coke, but 100% worth it! I use one everyday and have seen incredible improvements in my oral health!! I attached a completely unedited picture of my results and am absolutely thrilled with how it turned out!! I have recommended this to so many people already and they all report the same incredible results!
Emma C.
Malibu, CA
I keep these in my dopp kit while traveling. They are the perfect travel toothpaste. The best part is you can drink coffee after without the gross after taste of your average toothpaste. It effectively cleans my teeth and leave my mouth super fresh, and its a fun and different experience using tabs vs. gel or paste.
Unique M.
Discovery Bay, CA
My favorite lush product so far! They work amazing! I have repeatedly used this product and i love it! I use this product everyday and i surely have noticed a difference.  Purchased from the lush store , as a giant haul i did. I would purchase this product repeatedly and HIGHLY recommend it to freinds and family
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
Don't ever buy toothpaste again. Why struggle with that goopy paste?!? Toothy Tabs are so easy. I keep some at home, in my purse, and in my desk at work. My teeth feel after the dentist clean when I get done brushing. The Boom is the hardest to find but the only flavor I've tried. I will definitely buy these again!
Ashleigh S.
I absolutely love these. My teeth are actually noticeable whiter. It is crazy. And my teeth feel very clean after using them as well. I’m not crazy about the taste of these while you are chewing it but I quickly get used to it while brushing so I’m not deducting a star for that. The product is far too effective.
Dana D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not think I would like the charcoal taste. But there was very little flavor to it and it left my mouth feeling clean. I love the tabs because you can travel with them and not have to worry about the restrictions!
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.