BY LUSH #57 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE these guys. I've been looking for more non-toxic beauty products to incorporate into my routines and haven't been entirely thrilled with the toothpaste options available. A friend recommended Toothy Tabs last summer and I am SO glad they did. I get more of a clean, foamy feeling than with other non-toxic toothpastes, and I love that they come in a tablet form so I can easily pack a few away for traveling. The flavor is sweater than expected and my teeth feel very smooth and clean afterwards. I look forward to testing out other Toothy Tab flavors!
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
One of my favorite products from LUSH! It doesn’t taste the greatest & it feels weird to have to crunch the tabs with your teeth but it leaves your teeth feeling so refreshed. These charcoal in these toothy tabs really get in between your teeth to remove any residue and leave your teeth looking very sharp after. It seems that these even whiten your teeth a little bit too. I LOVE these!LUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love lush ! I almost threw up b/c of the taste of it. Idk if I used wrong or something but it was terrible for me! I will be retrying it tomorrow but for my first impression I will not be repurchasing this. There powder toothpaste is amazing though! I will probably use this when I feel my teeth are getting a little yellow. It definitely whitens your teeth.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I love these toothy tabs! They are so convenient and great for trips because you don't have to worry about having another liquid or running out of toothpaste. This saves the mess and gets the job done just like any other toothpaste. These leave a blackish residue on your toothbrush though, so if your not into that then try the white toothy tabs. These have a saltyish taste but at the same time, it tastes like soda. It's a very odd combination but it won't make you gag and that's the most important part! Anyways, I totally recommend this product.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Boom Lush toothy tabs are BOMB! I was a pervious smoker 🤢 but quit 15 years ago but still love my wine and tea so I have a very hard time getting the stains from my teeth. I used these once a day for 20 days and you see the results! Amazing!!!!! Great product that works well and is affordable.
Anastasia K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My only star off for this product is that it takes some getting used to. The taste that is. It is a little salty and spicy but ends with a taste that's more like cola. After a few uses, it's completely tolerable but I want to try other flavors.

This product is great for my sensitive teeth, and it foams up really well. The tabs are no waste and perfectly portioned. My mouth feels very clean afterwards, and it does have whitening (gradual, but noticeable). I'll definitely keep using the Lush tabs!
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
I got these recently and had never tried the Lush tooth products before. I think they are pretty genius. The first couple take some getting used to because of the strong flavor in my opinion. But I love that they are fluoride free and my teeth feel super clean after I use them. I haven't used enough to tell if they have the whitening benefits, but I will continue using them. I also think they are super handy when it comes to travelling! :) Super happy about buying these.
Jenny S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Not going to lie- they freaked me out at first. You have to chew them a little and then get your teeth wet from the toothbrush. They don’t have the greatest taste so having them in the morning is hard for me. I usually follow it up with some minty toothpaste. They are amazing though! If you’re a wild brusher, the grey wish splash around the sink but it surprisingly leaves my mouth and teeth clean. This is my first charcoal toothpaste and I love it. It’s also my first chewable tablet toothpaste which takes some getting used to. I definitely notice a difference. Will definitely be keeping this as part of my daily routine.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay you guys. Here’s the lowdown on these bad boys: I was super excited to try these out. I’ll be honest, I most definitely read about them on Buzzfeed (bite me) and immediately went to purchase them after reading the great reviews. Apparently they always sell out in stores because they’re so wildly popular. Finally, my package arrives. There are approximately 90-100 tabs per bottle and they are about the size of an aspirin. So the directions say to wet your toothbrush, chew up the tablet and brush as normal. This process is VERY strange at first. My boyfriend tried these out with me and when we both looked at each other after the initial chewing, you could tell both of us were fighting the instinct to spit it out. Once you get past the chalk-like texture, you have to get past the flavor. This is literally exactly what I imagine it would taste like to bite into a bath bomb. People say they taste like coca-cola and I mean, vaguely they do but like a sort of soapy cherry cola. Once you get beyond that part too, it’s actually kinda fun/gross because you have black foam coming out of your mouth, covering your teeth and you look a little bit like that guy from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. To be completely fair, my teeth did feel really clean after and I didn’t feel like they did any better or worse than regular toothpaste in that department (and these little guys don't have the icky ingredients some other products do). As far as their whitening benefits, I haven’t noticed any really significant whitening after about two weeks. I feel as though my teeth seem a bit whiter right after using but that also might just be a mind trick because my teeth were covered in black gunk moments before? Hard to tell. Bottom line, I’ll definitely use my whole bottle but I’m not sure yet if I would repurchase this particular “flavor”, though the initial taste/texture shock does get better. It’ll depend on whether or not I see whitening effects when I’m done (I’ll try to update my review after and let you all know). Pro tip: The faster you chew in the beginning, the more tolerable it is.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Boom! toothy tabs are wonderful and are not messy like some charcoal tooth powders. The taste is surprisingly fresh and keeps my teeth pearly white. I use twice a week and before special occasions. Will buy again.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.