BY LUSH #67 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Risa W.
A gentle enough charcoal to be used twice daily, and a tasty chili-Cola flavor. The flavor took some getting used to. The charcoal made me gag the first time I used these, but after trying them again I got the hang of it xx
Allyson C.
These tabs are so convenient that I carry them around in my purse. The flavor is great and it keeps my teeth really shiny and sparkly because of the active charcoal. A must!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't think I can go back to regular toothpaste after these- because they are AMAZING!
I was really skeptical about trying these because they're tablets, but I have tried charcoal toothpaste in the past so I know these would brighten.
I love how simple these are, you just pop one in, wet your brush and chew and go. Great for travelling.
After one use, I could see the difference, my teeth aren't the whitest, but I saw a lot of improvement. And it's all organic ingredients so I'm not worried at all about them damaging my teeth.
The only downfall is, the taste is like a 4/10. It's supposed to be cola flavor, but with the baking soda chalkiness, it tastes very strange. But goes away quick. The dark color does stain your sink a little too so i would suggest wiping your sink immediately after spitting out.
I have not tried other kinds, but the Lush lady personally suggested this one to me an i'm so happy she did. I hope these don't get discontinued
nicole r.
charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed! I grabbed these as an impulse buy when I was stocking up on face washes at Lush and I'm never going back to regular toothpaste. Toothy Tabs are a little weird and may take time getting used to, but it becomes easy and pleasant very quickly. Just chew them up a bit and use your wet toothbrush to scrub like normal. They're super foamy and the tabs are dark grey in your mouth, but the color washes out easily when you rinse your mouth. My teeth feel so much cleaner since I've been using these. It's a really weird sensation, but a good weird. The best part is how good these have been to brighten my teeth. My teeth have never been too white, even when using whitening products, but these have had a noticeable effect on my smile Absolutely in love.
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I randomly picked these up in Indianapolis. I am very happy with them. They leave me feeling fresh, clean and I don’t miss my regular toothpaste. The ONLY thing I have to “note” is the BOOM! is Cola flavored. I think it’d be a great flavor for kids who don’t want to brush their teeth. I’m going to use them until they are gone and pick up a new flavor next time. Luckily the Crème De Menthe mouthwash tabs make up the missing mint.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I like them! Not gonna lie, at first it was super weird. Crushing up the tabs between your teeth and trying not to swallow it is an odd feeling. As soon as I started brushing with the wet toothbrush it was immediately better. I liked it wasn't overpowering on the flavor and didn't leave my mouth feeling like it's been brushed and I can't eat or drink anything for an hour like usual. I can't stop rubbing my tongue on my teeth cause they're so clean. It did a better job cleaning my tongue than normal toothpaste too! I didn't see any instant whitening results but that stuff takes time.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE these guys. I've been looking for more non-toxic beauty products to incorporate into my routines and haven't been entirely thrilled with the toothpaste options available. A friend recommended Toothy Tabs last summer and I am SO glad they did. I get more of a clean, foamy feeling than with other non-toxic toothpastes, and I love that they come in a tablet form so I can easily pack a few away for traveling. The flavor is sweater than expected and my teeth feel very smooth and clean afterwards. I look forward to testing out other Toothy Tab flavors!
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
One of my favorite products from LUSH! It doesn’t taste the greatest & it feels weird to have to crunch the tabs with your teeth but it leaves your teeth feeling so refreshed. These charcoal in these toothy tabs really get in between your teeth to remove any residue and leave your teeth looking very sharp after. It seems that these even whiten your teeth a little bit too. I LOVE these!LUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love lush ! I almost threw up b/c of the taste of it. Idk if I used wrong or something but it was terrible for me! I will be retrying it tomorrow but for my first impression I will not be repurchasing this. There powder toothpaste is amazing though! I will probably use this when I feel my teeth are getting a little yellow. It definitely whitens your teeth.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I love these toothy tabs! They are so convenient and great for trips because you don't have to worry about having another liquid or running out of toothpaste. This saves the mess and gets the job done just like any other toothpaste. These leave a blackish residue on your toothbrush though, so if your not into that then try the white toothy tabs. These have a saltyish taste but at the same time, it tastes like soda. It's a very odd combination but it won't make you gag and that's the most important part! Anyways, I totally recommend this product.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?