BY LUSH #57 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Janelle G.
These are awesome! My teeth felt so smooth and clean after using one. After a few uses I felt like they were whiter as well. They don’t taste like anything and rinses off easily.
Unique M.
Discovery Bay, CA
My favorite lush product so far! They work amazing! I have repeatedly used this product and i love it! I use this product everyday and i surely have noticed a difference.  Purchased from the lush store , as a giant haul i did. I would purchase this product repeatedly and HIGHLY recommend it to freinds and family
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Guys... this stuff REALLY works. I've been using for a week now and my teeth are the pearliest white I think they've ever been. No more burning my gums with whitening strips and gooey tray whiteners. It tastes a little funky at first, but I think you get used to it (at least I did). Super cheap and really effective!
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
When on the go these tooth tablets come in serious handiness! Ever run out the door and realize you forgot to brush your teeth? No time to turn around? All you need to do is pop 1-2 tablets in your mouth and go. The chalky texture is the only thing that takes some getting use to. Enjoy and happy smiling!!
Jessica V.
This tabs help with whitening your teeth. The way I like to use this is by brushing my teeth with my regular tooth paste then go in with the toothy tab. It is awesome because you can literally see a difference in whiteness instantly after brushing. This are 10$ but are well with the money.
Brittany R.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the toothy tabs. I use to use them regularly but now they are a staple in my overnight/traveling bag. Taste great, breathe feels fresh, and it’s 100% all natural.
kori g.
Laguna Beach
these work wonders! every time i use them i get compliments how good my teeth look. i drink coffee all the time and it removes all the stains. best teeth whitener
Jessie C.
alpharetta
I love these tabs! They taste like coke and they keep you teeth nice and clean. I also noticed that my teeth were looking whiter after continued use, my dentist even said my teeth looked great! The only thing is they are a little pricey but I think it’s worth the splurge.
Michelle S.
Clinton, MO
LUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs I love these tooth tabs, they’re so easy to use and convenient to carry with you at all times. The BOOM flavor is exactly how the store describes it, cherry cola. They make my teeth feel so much more clean than my standard toothpaste.
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased this at Lush in my local mall out of impulse and I’m glad I did! I originally got a sample and then purchased the full product. It helped me see where I was not brushing well enough and now my mouth feels much cleaner! Even my dentist complimented me !
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.