BY LUSH #57 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is my favorite of the Lush toothy tabs. I love the flavor, but they’re so whitening which is what I really enjoy. I think they’re a great alternative to traditional tooth paste, especially if you’re looking for something a bit more natural.
Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
I never feel clean using these and all the flavors I have tried are AWFUL! Chewing toothpaste is not my thing. If you can get past the taste I feel this product is good for the heavy traveler. No chance of your paste squeezing out.
marlie g.
San Antonio,tx
Now this product may seem weird for someone who’s never tried but it’s actually one of the best . Now this product may take some time getting used to but works really well and is a good alternative to the usual toothpaste
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
Eh, I’m ambivalent. They have a cola kind of flavor, but it’s also a little soapy. I do like that it’s a more natural alternate, though. They also have a nice grit to them, which leaves your teeth feeling very polished.
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Has a unique (almost cinnamon-y) taste that you will have to get used to but it is a great toothpaste that’s fluoride free. Charcoal really helps whiten your teeth and removes toxins. Very impressed by this product!
Shelbi C.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite toothpaste to ever own. I will have a hard time going to anything else. The fact that the toothpaste is in pills and not goo is great because it makes it easier for traveling or music festivals. Plus I have always been trying to make my teeth whiter, and this was the only thing that actually made a noticeable difference. I will say that it feels a little rough on my gums and teeth, after using it my teeth feeling clean but also like I scraped a layer of gum off my mouth, and this feeling lingered. But again the way it whitened my teeth is the best and I can give over that roughness.
Nichole D.
It’s like brushing my teeth is cola, except I feel nice and clean afterwards. Also, I get to take weird selfies where I look like a gothic monster with rabies which is the real reason I love it, let’s be real.
Jamie F.
Chicago
The taste of these tabs are off-putting, but they are very easy and simple to use. It doesn’t make a drastic difference in how white my teeth are, but my teeth feel smoother and cleaner after using these tabs.
Ashley S.
Old Forge
I got a sample of these in store and I fell in LOVE. The taste is not the best, but I noticed an instant difference in the whiteness of my teeth after once use, which kept getting better over the course of a few days. It is better to crush it in a cup, wet the toothbrush, and make the brush soak up the paste instead of trying to chew the tab.
Tori S.
Really love how clean my teeth felt after using these! Only used them once but definitely want to try them again. My teeth definitely looked cleaner after using them. A little pricey.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly are these? They look interesting.