BY LUSH

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wonderin...4 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and what do you like and dislike ab...1 Answers
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
I love these tabs! I bought them in store because I noticed they had a cola flavor and my husband isn't a mint fan. Figured this would be a good compromise! I only use these at night, but even with once a day use, my teeth look much whiter! It was a bit weird at first to brush with a tab, but now I like it! When you chew it up, it is a bit salty, but as soon as you start brushing, you can't notice it anymore. I'm careful not to make a mess when I use these too, as it gets black everywhere! I like the tab idea because it makes it very travel friendly as well. Overall, I'd recommend this product to friends!
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
I was not the biggest fan of these. They were fun and interesting to use, but left a bigger mess inside and outside of my sink than I wanted (or maybe I was using them sloppily). The "Boom!" version feature some black pepper oil and ground chili which are pretty mild and you shouldn't worry about it being spicy at all. Overall, I wouldn't buy them again. They are a neat and fun idea, but just not for me.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
I was sold on it being waste free. The taste is a little weird takes some getting used to. This is my first time using it but I will repurchase. If you like feeling that minty taste this isn’t for you. But my teeth look so nice and shiny after using it something regular toothpaste doesn’t do. Does its job the bottle is recyclable sounds like a win win to me.
Maaya R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love these , first I live the fact that it’s all natural . But definitely doesn’t give you a minty taste. I use this everyday but after I used my regular toothpaste b/c without it I feel like my breathe still stinks. But overall it does make my teeth whiter 😊
Kelsey M.
Saco
I normally buy charcoal toothpaste on amazon but I’ve heard great things about these so I figured why not try them. Honestly a bit weird at first, the taste was very overwhelming compared to what I normally buy but nothing compares to the fact that I saw results in just two days of using these toothy tablets. I highly recommend buying these if your trying to take away any stains and make your teeth feeling whiter!
Katie S.
If you’re looking for a charcoal-y natural tooth past you can take with you while traveling, or to use a few times a week, I would recommend checking this out! The flavor is easy to get used to and maybe it’s in my head, but I feel like it is helping to whiten my teeth!

So why not 5stars? Well, I just don’t like the packaging and how delicate the little tooth tabs are. A bunch of the ones that come out of the bottle are in halves ☹️
I feel like I’m always hunting for the other half while trying to not jostle the bottle too much.
Elizabeth S.
Lake Ariel, PA
The baking soda flavor is really overpowering with this product. It honestly makes me gag a bit when using it :( the cola flavor is there, and as you continue to use the product, the baking soda doesn't seem so harsh. I do think it may whiten the teeth a bit, but the effect isn't extremely noticeable and will not happen with one use.

However, when traveling, this product is great. Great for a carryon when flying. It does leave teeth feeling clean, but you might not experience the "fresh" sensation of a minty toothpaste.
Tia B.
West Valley City, UT
I am obsessed with this stuff. It’s so quick, easy to use, and makes my whole mouth feel so much more clean than a regular toothpaste. It doesn’t have a minty taste or scent so you can eat or drink afterwards and it doesn’t taste nasty. This stuff is WORTH IT
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is my favorite of the Lush toothy tabs. I love the flavor, but they’re so whitening which is what I really enjoy. I think they’re a great alternative to traditional tooth paste, especially if you’re looking for something a bit more natural.
Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
I never feel clean using these and all the flavors I have tried are AWFUL! Chewing toothpaste is not my thing. If you can get past the taste I feel this product is good for the heavy traveler. No chance of your paste squeezing out.
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are these? Do the work? What do they taste like?!
M M.
I tried it but when I brushed, it turned my brush and sink grey/black. Any suggestions on how to prevent it and get it out?
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I've been wanting to try something to whiten my teeth but I wasn't sure if these work well. How long does it to start seeing results? Did you like the product? If you didn't, is there any other teeth whitening product you recommend?
Luz
Kinzers, PA
Curious as to what they taste like and if they expire or damage easily?
Xyla P.
What is this product? I'm a little bit interested to try something new