BY LUSH #96 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if the...2 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • How many times do I have to use it for results to happen?1 Answers
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
I love these tabs! I bought them in store because I noticed they had a cola flavor and my husband isn't a mint fan. Figured this would be a good compromise! I only use these at night, but even with once a day use, my teeth look much whiter! It was a bit weird at first to brush with a tab, but now I like it! When you chew it up, it is a bit salty, but as soon as you start brushing, you can't notice it anymore. I'm careful not to make a mess when I use these too, as it gets black everywhere! I like the tab idea because it makes it very travel friendly as well. Overall, I'd recommend this product to friends!
Jenny S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Not going to lie- they freaked me out at first. You have to chew them a little and then get your teeth wet from the toothbrush. They don’t have the greatest taste so having them in the morning is hard for me. I usually follow it up with some minty toothpaste. They are amazing though! If you’re a wild brusher, the grey wish splash around the sink but it surprisingly leaves my mouth and teeth clean. This is my first charcoal toothpaste and I love it. It’s also my first chewable tablet toothpaste which takes some getting used to. I definitely notice a difference. Will definitely be keeping this as part of my daily routine.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Boom Lush toothy tabs are BOMB! I was a pervious smoker 🤢 but quit 15 years ago but still love my wine and tea so I have a very hard time getting the stains from my teeth. I used these once a day for 20 days and you see the results! Amazing!!!!! Great product that works well and is affordable.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I like them! Not gonna lie, at first it was super weird. Crushing up the tabs between your teeth and trying not to swallow it is an odd feeling. As soon as I started brushing with the wet toothbrush it was immediately better. I liked it wasn't overpowering on the flavor and didn't leave my mouth feeling like it's been brushed and I can't eat or drink anything for an hour like usual. I can't stop rubbing my tongue on my teeth cause they're so clean. It did a better job cleaning my tongue than normal toothpaste too! I didn't see any instant whitening results but that stuff takes time.
Kelsey M.
I normally buy charcoal toothpaste on amazon but I’ve heard great things about these so I figured why not try them. Honestly a bit weird at first, the taste was very overwhelming compared to what I normally buy but nothing compares to the fact that I saw results in just two days of using these toothy tablets. I highly recommend buying these if your trying to take away any stains and make your teeth feeling whiter!
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I randomly picked these up in Indianapolis. I am very happy with them. They leave me feeling fresh, clean and I don’t miss my regular toothpaste. The ONLY thing I have to “note” is the BOOM! is Cola flavored. I think it’d be a great flavor for kids who don’t want to brush their teeth. I’m going to use them until they are gone and pick up a new flavor next time. Luckily the Crème De Menthe mouthwash tabs make up the missing mint.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
I love these tabs! They taste like coke and they keep you teeth nice and clean. I also noticed that my teeth were looking whiter after continued use, my dentist even said my teeth looked great! The only thing is they are a little pricey but I think it’s worth the splurge.
Tia B.
Kansas City
I am obsessed with this stuff. It’s so quick, easy to use, and makes my whole mouth feel so much more clean than a regular toothpaste. It doesn’t have a minty taste or scent so you can eat or drink afterwards and it doesn’t taste nasty. This stuff is WORTH IT
Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
LOVE the toothy tabs from lush! They are a little different to get used to but I have never had my mouth feel so clean before. Easy to use, refreshing, and you teeth feel awesome after. Give them a chance and you won’t regret it. #giftcrush
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these pellets, they really make your teeth feel squeaky clean!!! Although it is a little messy when brushing it still makes my mouth feel so good. And it's all natural ingredients and charcoal is a great to make your teeth white!
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this whiten your teeth?
CHRISTINE M.
mississauga, ON
do these contain parabens?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs