BY LUSH #17 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • How many times do I have to use it for results to happen?1 Answers
  • Do these really help whiten your teeth ?1 Answers
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE these guys. I've been looking for more non-toxic beauty products to incorporate into my routines and haven't been entirely thrilled with the toothpaste options available. A friend recommended Toothy Tabs last summer and I am SO glad they did. I get more of a clean, foamy feeling than with other non-toxic toothpastes, and I love that they come in a tablet form so I can easily pack a few away for traveling. The flavor is sweater than expected and my teeth feel very smooth and clean afterwards. I look forward to testing out other Toothy Tab flavors!
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
I was very apprehensive about trying these, so I asked for a sample. I got home and tried it and to my surprise I love them! They really whitened my teeth after one use. My teeth are decently white as well but I still noticed a difference in the color. I would defiantly recommend these and all lush products.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Loving these. They're fun, taste interesting - a cool switch up on regular toothpaste. I haven't noticed any particular results like whitening, but my teeth feel really clean. I've been using for just over a week. I really like the idea, and will probably try some of their other flavors, too!
Licha S.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I bought these simply because I was curious. I love lush and their products have yet to ever let me down. These have a cherry cola kinda taste and they make your mouth feel fresh and clean. They suds up after you chew up the tablet and like everyone else said , they're convenient for travel.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This is a great toothpaste alternative. The charcoal is so so fantastic at whitening my teeth. I drink coffee and soda regularly, and this helps remove the stains from my teeth. It's so much better at whitening than any bleaching product I've ever purchased. I buy this all the time
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I really love these toothy tabs! Really whitens my smile🙂 I bought it online on the lush app. It really did meet my expectations. I use it at least once a week & the other days I use my regular tooth paste. I'd totally buy it again!
Parker S.
Parker S.
Brookhaven, GA
I have always loved lush! These are awesome! My mouth feels cleaner, they give you the perfect dose that you need so as to not waste the way you might with toothpaste. It is also all natural, which I'm a huge fan of.
M M.
M M.
Awesome product honestly. It really gets your teeth whitened and it's fun too. I was worried about the taste but it really wasn't that bad.
Minor complaint: turned my tooth brush and sink a frightening grey color.
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Not the best taste but does its job! You do get use to the taste after time. Use them on the daily; I love!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay you guys. Here’s the lowdown on these bad boys: I was super excited to try these out. I’ll be honest, I most definitely read about them on Buzzfeed (bite me) and immediately went to purchase them after reading the great reviews. Apparently they always sell out in stores because they’re so wildly popular. Finally, my package arrives. There are approximately 90-100 tabs per bottle and they are about the size of an aspirin. So the directions say to wet your toothbrush, chew up the tablet and brush as normal. This process is VERY strange at first. My boyfriend tried these out with me and when we both looked at each other after the initial chewing, you could tell both of us were fighting the instinct to spit it out. Once you get past the chalk-like texture, you have to get past the flavor. This is literally exactly what I imagine it would taste like to bite into a bath bomb. People say they taste like coca-cola and I mean, vaguely they do but like a sort of soapy cherry cola. Once you get beyond that part too, it’s actually kinda fun/gross because you have black foam coming out of your mouth, covering your teeth and you look a little bit like that guy from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. To be completely fair, my teeth did feel really clean after and I didn’t feel like they did any better or worse than regular toothpaste in that department (and these little guys don't have the icky ingredients some other products do). As far as their whitening benefits, I haven’t noticed any really significant whitening after about two weeks. I feel as though my teeth seem a bit whiter right after using but that also might just be a mind trick because my teeth were covered in black gunk moments before? Hard to tell. Bottom line, I’ll definitely use my whole bottle but I’m not sure yet if I would repurchase this particular “flavor”, though the initial taste/texture shock does get better. It’ll depend on whether or not I see whitening effects when I’m done (I’ll try to update my review after and let you all know). Pro tip: The faster you chew in the beginning, the more tolerable it is.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
What exactly are these? They look interesting.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Does this whiten your teeth?
Kat S.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
How many times do I have to use it for results to happen?