BY LUSH #76 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • How many times do I have to use it for results to happen?1 Answers
  • Do these really help whiten your teeth ?1 Answers
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE these guys. I've been looking for more non-toxic beauty products to incorporate into my routines and haven't been entirely thrilled with the toothpaste options available. A friend recommended Toothy Tabs last summer and I am SO glad they did. I get more of a clean, foamy feeling than with other non-toxic toothpastes, and I love that they come in a tablet form so I can easily pack a few away for traveling. The flavor is sweater than expected and my teeth feel very smooth and clean afterwards. I look forward to testing out other Toothy Tab flavors!
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
I was very apprehensive about trying these, so I asked for a sample. I got home and tried it and to my surprise I love them! They really whitened my teeth after one use. My teeth are decently white as well but I still noticed a difference in the color. I would defiantly recommend these and all lush products.
Brooke G.
Loving these. They're fun, taste interesting - a cool switch up on regular toothpaste. I haven't noticed any particular results like whitening, but my teeth feel really clean. I've been using for just over a week. I really like the idea, and will probably try some of their other flavors, too!
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I bought these simply because I was curious. I love lush and their products have yet to ever let me down. These have a cherry cola kinda taste and they make your mouth feel fresh and clean. They suds up after you chew up the tablet and like everyone else said , they're convenient for travel.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This is a great toothpaste alternative. The charcoal is so so fantastic at whitening my teeth. I drink coffee and soda regularly, and this helps remove the stains from my teeth. It's so much better at whitening than any bleaching product I've ever purchased. I buy this all the time
Catherine S.
Pharr
I really love these toothy tabs! Really whitens my smile🙂 I bought it online on the lush app. It really did meet my expectations. I use it at least once a week & the other days I use my regular tooth paste. I'd totally buy it again!
Parker S.
Brookhaven, GA
I have always loved lush! These are awesome! My mouth feels cleaner, they give you the perfect dose that you need so as to not waste the way you might with toothpaste. It is also all natural, which I'm a huge fan of.
M M.
Awesome product honestly. It really gets your teeth whitened and it's fun too. I was worried about the taste but it really wasn't that bad.
Minor complaint: turned my tooth brush and sink a frightening grey color.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Not the best taste but does its job! You do get use to the taste after time. Use them on the daily; I love!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I don't think I can go back to regular toothpaste after these- because they are AMAZING!
I was really skeptical about trying these because they're tablets, but I have tried charcoal toothpaste in the past so I know these would brighten.
I love how simple these are, you just pop one in, wet your brush and chew and go. Great for travelling.
After one use, I could see the difference, my teeth aren't the whitest, but I saw a lot of improvement. And it's all organic ingredients so I'm not worried at all about them damaging my teeth.
The only downfall is, the taste is like a 4/10. It's supposed to be cola flavor, but with the baking soda chalkiness, it tastes very strange. But goes away quick. The dark color does stain your sink a little too so i would suggest wiping your sink immediately after spitting out.
I have not tried other kinds, but the Lush lady personally suggested this one to me an i'm so happy she did. I hope these don't get discontinued
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Does this whiten your teeth?
Stephanie W.
What exactly are these? They look interesting.
Xyla P.
What is this product? I'm a little bit interested to try something new