BY LUSH #70 in Toothpaste

For a smile with a blast radius, brush with Boom! These dark little tabs are packed with detoxifying ingredients like powdered charcoal and gunpowder tea to keep your kisser in tip top condition. Black pepper oil and ground chili impart a gentle warmth and create Boom!'s yummy cola flavor.

• Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if the...2 Answers
  • Does this whiten your teeth?2 Answers
  • I would love to try these! Do they stain ur teeth?2 Answers
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
I love these tabs! I bought them in store because I noticed they had a cola flavor and my husband isn't a mint fan. Figured this would be a good compromise! I only use these at night, but even with once a day use, my teeth look much whiter! It was a bit weird at first to brush with a tab, but now I like it! When you chew it up, it is a bit salty, but as soon as you start brushing, you can't notice it anymore. I'm careful not to make a mess when I use these too, as it gets black everywhere! I like the tab idea because it makes it very travel friendly as well. Overall, I'd recommend this product to friends!
Shelbi C.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite toothpaste to ever own. I will have a hard time going to anything else. The fact that the toothpaste is in pills and not goo is great because it makes it easier for traveling or music festivals. Plus I have always been trying to make my teeth whiter, and this was the only thing that actually made a noticeable difference. I will say that it feels a little rough on my gums and teeth, after using it my teeth feeling clean but also like I scraped a layer of gum off my mouth, and this feeling lingered. But again the way it whitened my teeth is the best and I can give over that roughness.
Katie S.
If you’re looking for a charcoal-y natural tooth past you can take with you while traveling, or to use a few times a week, I would recommend checking this out! The flavor is easy to get used to and maybe it’s in my head, but I feel like it is helping to whiten my teeth!

So why not 5stars? Well, I just don’t like the packaging and how delicate the little tooth tabs are. A bunch of the ones that come out of the bottle are in halves ☹️
I feel like I’m always hunting for the other half while trying to not jostle the bottle too much.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I like them! Not gonna lie, at first it was super weird. Crushing up the tabs between your teeth and trying not to swallow it is an odd feeling. As soon as I started brushing with the wet toothbrush it was immediately better. I liked it wasn't overpowering on the flavor and didn't leave my mouth feeling like it's been brushed and I can't eat or drink anything for an hour like usual. I can't stop rubbing my tongue on my teeth cause they're so clean. It did a better job cleaning my tongue than normal toothpaste too! I didn't see any instant whitening results but that stuff takes time.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
I was sold on it being waste free. The taste is a little weird takes some getting used to. This is my first time using it but I will repurchase. If you like feeling that minty taste this isn’t for you. But my teeth look so nice and shiny after using it something regular toothpaste doesn’t do. Does its job the bottle is recyclable sounds like a win win to me.
Chelsea C.
defiance, OH
When on the go these tooth tablets come in serious handiness! Ever run out the door and realize you forgot to brush your teeth? No time to turn around? All you need to do is pop 1-2 tablets in your mouth and go. The chalky texture is the only thing that takes some getting use to. Enjoy and happy smiling!!
Kelsey M.
I normally buy charcoal toothpaste on amazon but I’ve heard great things about these so I figured why not try them. Honestly a bit weird at first, the taste was very overwhelming compared to what I normally buy but nothing compares to the fact that I saw results in just two days of using these toothy tablets. I highly recommend buying these if your trying to take away any stains and make your teeth feeling whiter!
Jessica V.
This tabs help with whitening your teeth. The way I like to use this is by brushing my teeth with my regular tooth paste then go in with the toothy tab. It is awesome because you can literally see a difference in whiteness instantly after brushing. This are 10$ but are well with the money.
Tia B.
Kansas City
I am obsessed with this stuff. It’s so quick, easy to use, and makes my whole mouth feel so much more clean than a regular toothpaste. It doesn’t have a minty taste or scent so you can eat or drink afterwards and it doesn’t taste nasty. This stuff is WORTH IT
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is my favorite of the Lush toothy tabs. I love the flavor, but they’re so whitening which is what I really enjoy. I think they’re a great alternative to traditional tooth paste, especially if you’re looking for something a bit more natural.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I'm a little confused on what this product does? Haha
Vayda V.
I've been dying to try these! Are these nearly as effective and "clean feeling" as regular toothpaste?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this whiten your teeth?
CHRISTINE M.
mississauga, ON
do these contain parabens?
Holly J.
Just bought the lush dirty toothy tablets and am wondering if there are any other good flavours/ do you recommend the mouthwash too?LUSH Boom! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Bling! Toothy TabsLUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs