BY LUSH

Never brushed your teeth with gold? Well, now you can. Each of these toothy tabs has been dusted with edible gold luster to bring a dose of (much needed) glamour to your dental hygiene rituals. With a refreshing citrus flavor from Brazilian orange oil and frankincense oil, Bling will have you beaming from the time you get ready in the morning to when you turn in at night.

Saphira E.
Delta, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used the toothy tabs for years, only dabbling in other organic pastes when a lush isn't near by, and these are by far my favourite! The best pro to these is you can enjoy your favourite citrus fruits after without the aftertaste ruining their flavour. These catch the eye of anyone who witnesses you use them as well, they're a great conversation starter!
Melyssa M.
Albert Bridge , NS
I love the toothy tabs! All of them are great! I stopped using traditional toothpaste about a year ago & replaced it with these. Although they can be expensive I prefer them over other non traditional toothpastes. My teeth always feel clean & my breath smells great. Both of which were a huge concern when I decided to make the switch. Flossing is even less of a hassle !
Cat C.
These are alright, for me personally they foam up too much in the mouth and it stays in the teeth and continues to foam up no matter how much I rinse my mouth
Holly J.
I love lush so much as they are cruelty free and their packaging is recyclable. I love this as the ingredients are natural and would definitely buy again!
Karen G.
Guadalajara
I hate the flavor of this tabs :( I dont recommend this, Lush give me 3 tabs to try the flavors buy I'll never gonna muy them
Sarah P.
Prince Albert
Simple and easy to use but not as effective as I would have liked, and the taste isn't the best but its all natural.
Sydney K.
Kingston, ON
They take a little getting used to, but I love them, they are all natural and taste so so good
Tori C.
This is a good product for people who whitening there teeth you should use once a week
Kate F.
Canton, OH
Are these safe for children?
Angie P.
Do these tabs whiten teeth?
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these things actually work? Like would a dentist say this was ok? I want something natural but I also don't want to open myself up for cavities and other dental issues...
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are crazy! They look like fun! Any tried these before?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you think these compare to toothpaste?