BY LUSH

Never brushed your teeth with gold? Well, now you can. Each of these toothy tabs has been dusted with edible gold luster to bring a dose of (much needed) glamour to your dental hygiene rituals. With a refreshing citrus flavor from Brazilian orange oil and frankincense oil, Bling will have you beaming from the time you get ready in the morning to when you turn in at night.

Marissa W.
Eastpointe, MI
Didn’t like the taste, but it worked well keeping my teeth clean and my mouth fresh. Very convenient to use.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
This product is so neat. I love the appealing packaging and the product itself is great and effective. Definitely a must have! The whole Lush line is five star!
Raegan H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried toothy tabs when they came out in '09 (?) and absolutely loved them. However, this "flavor" is almost sour. I was not a fan of how it tasted afterwards
Page M.
Wahiawa, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The toothy tabs have a very earthy flavor. It's a acquired taste. My teeth do feel clean after using them. Very user friendly, Compact, and nice packaging.
Emily L.
I would love to try this! It's amazing what products they are coming out with this year!! I love anything lush brand and would love to try this!
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
I hate the taste of these, but they truly work amazingly, after a couple of uses, I saw my teeth getting brighter, I would probably buy it again
Cassia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for purse or office! Don't care about the bling, but the orange-incense-pepper-guarana fragrance wakes you up and smells yum!
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like this stuff but I got a sample and it came in handy when I didn't have a tooth brush while I was out. I wouldn't buy these.
Tatum K.
The weirdest product ever! I don't feel like my teeth are clean but they are a good idea! Saving the earth is my thing but still, weird
Megan E.
Berea, KY
These always get my teeth feeling cleaner than a traditional toothpaste. The smell is nice and the taste isn't too bad.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
Are these safe for children?
Angie P.
Do these tabs whiten teeth?
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these things actually work? Like would a dentist say this was ok? I want something natural but I also don't want to open myself up for cavities and other dental issues...
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you think these compare to toothpaste?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are crazy! They look like fun! Any tried these before?