BY LUSH

Never brushed your teeth with gold? Well, now you can. Each of these toothy tabs has been dusted with edible gold luster to bring a dose of (much needed) glamour to your dental hygiene rituals. With a refreshing citrus flavor from Brazilian orange oil and frankincense oil, Bling will have you beaming from the time you get ready in the morning to when you turn in at night.

Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Nope . Nope . Nope. Not a fan. I do not like the taste or the texture. I've tried it a few times in a few flavors and I just can't do it. They're just too gross and not worth the money. I do not recommend these !
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
I was really excited for the concept of these... but they tasted HORRIBLE I couldn’t even keep it in my mouth. Only product from lush I have even had problems with.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Lush is feeding my addictions yet again! I saw an article about products that live up to their reviews and I came across Lush Toothy Tabs on there. OBVIOUSLY I had to see what the hype was about. The process of use is a little different, you crunch the tablet in your mouth almost like a chewable vitamin but then you use your wet tooth brush and brush like normal. A little weird but the results... Hu ma god, so fresh so clean. Definitely recommended for those who are always looking for a little extra hygiene for their teeth. Bling contains frankinsense which I just learned actually helps better protect your teeth! Awesome right?
Becky K.
I literally threw up. It was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted and it was chalky and I can’t even explain how disgusting it was. Worst thing I’ve ever been convinced to buy
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I know these have been out for a while, but my store here in Utah just barely started carrying them and I'm so happy because I've wanted to try them forever! I love the citrus-y flavor and the new bottles are so easy and convenient. Better than the old boxes where if you accidentally sent them in water the whole box was doomed. The price is 10$ a bottle at my store and I feel that's a good price for a good amount of great product!
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I'll start off with saying that I feel fancy when I brush my teeth with these because there's edible gold dust. It's not REAL gold, but I still feel fancy. lol It tastes like a warm orange, which is a nice change from the typical mint toothpaste. I was looking for a different flavor that would also be more of a natural product and this really fits the bill. You crush the tablet between your teeth and then brush with a wet toothbrush. Super simple. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to admit, I accidentally tried these IN the store because I thought they were mints so my first experience wasn't the greatest; But this concept is great and had I been given the tooth brush to wash the gross taste out of my mouth I can see how these would come in handy for on the go types of things.
Cecely R.
Literally so in love with this. I've always wanted to switch toothpaste to opt for a fluoride free alternative and I love the whole experience this creates. A little weird at first but you definitely get used to it. I love the taste, have actually experienced a decline in tooth sensitivity, and have gotten my boyfriend to start using it. Love this product!
Brittney R.
Fresno, CA
The lemon lime is decent, to me it taste a little like sprite. On the other had the Oral Pleasure pink tooth paste tabs, although they are pretty, they have a awful bitter taste. Do not recommend that flavor. These are all natural.and make brushing teeth a little more fun.
Sherry A.
After eating my lunch every day I pop one of these in my moth and chew and it makes my breath smell good every time my friends see me use it they ask if they can have a couple because they love it so much I do recommend this product to other people
Kate F.
Canton, OH
Are these safe for children?
Angie P.
Do these tabs whiten teeth?
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these things actually work? Like would a dentist say this was ok? I want something natural but I also don't want to open myself up for cavities and other dental issues...
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you think these compare to toothpaste?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are crazy! They look like fun! Any tried these before?