BY LUSH

Never brushed your teeth with gold? Well, now you can. Each of these toothy tabs has been dusted with edible gold luster to bring a dose of (much needed) glamour to your dental hygiene rituals. With a refreshing citrus flavor from Brazilian orange oil and frankincense oil, Bling will have you beaming from the time you get ready in the morning to when you turn in at night.

Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
The flavor is okay. I like the fact that these are baking soda based and yet are super gentle. It’s good for first thing in the morning just to wake you up and get you started. I do really like this kind of tooth paste and would recommend to others!
harley 🌟.
These are pretty cool! The different flavors are good for all different needs, and as always I love Lush’s environmentally-conscious packaging. These are great for travel and for people who don’t like the taste or texture of traditional toothpaste.
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This one is effective and fun! Lolz glittery tooth tabs. Absolutely met expectations. I use this a few times a week. Cleans effectively. If you hate glitter this is not for you! Overall I’m satisfied and definitely recommend.
Rachel D.
Attention travelers: I️ am obsessed with these! If you are a frequent traveler you have probably been in a situation where your flight was cancelled, your bag was lost etc! Well carrying these tabs in your backpack or carryon are perfect you just chew them and switch with water and ta-da fresh breath and a clean teeth. Bon voyage!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Fun and great for travel. The taste is a bit bland and will wear off quickly, doesn't give you that fresh feel you want from toothpaste. A little pricey as well, got this as a gift from someone who knew I wanted to try it. It's fun once but I wouldn't buy again, I don't see any actual benefits from them.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothy tabs is the only thing I use to brush my teeth, because I believe it is healthier than toothpaste. These particular ones are citrusy and attract by their golden color. They brush teeth very well and eliminate unpleasant breath. Highly recommended!
Kailey B.
I had gotten a sample of this with another toothy tab, oral pleasure and it works just as well. The taste is alright, but having tried oral pleasure it wasn't as good. This is definitely an alternative to using toothpaste and I love it. It was inexpensive and there are a ton of tabs that come with it. If you're unsure of trying these, I definitely suggest stopping into your local lush and sampling them, they'll send you home with as many as you want! These have a strong lemon refreshing taste that took me by surprise, I'm very used to mint tooth paste and the taste of the mint going away after about 30 minuets, but with these the taste stays and I love it. They make your mouth feel very clean and fresh and they bring a nice scent while you're brushing your teeth to the room!
lauren w.
huntington beach
these make your mouth just  just burst with flavor and the flavor that you get is citrus in it is just so amazing it taste so much better than toothpaste  it leaves your mouth so clean and it taste so good leaving you want to brush her teeth all the time is very fun it makes your mouth sort of amazingly like smell great
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
One of my least favorite products by LUSH. I'm not extreme on only using organic and natural products but I do when I can. These I could not do. There really is no taste and I just didn't feel like it got the job done.
Miranda H.
Valdosta, GA
I actually love these! They are great for traveling, the first time I used them I wasn't sure how I felt about them but these things are awesome and I would definitely recommend taking them on vacation with you
Kate F.
Canton, OH
Are these safe for children?
Angie P.
Do these tabs whiten teeth?
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these things actually work? Like would a dentist say this was ok? I want something natural but I also don't want to open myself up for cavities and other dental issues...
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are crazy! They look like fun! Any tried these before?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you think these compare to toothpaste?