BY LUSH

Over half the base of Big shampoo is made with sea salt to help give massive volume to hair in need of a boost. Sea salt is also full of minerals and de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt without stripping natural oils for a fresh, squeaky clean feeling. We balance the sea salt with seaweed infusion and extra virgin coconut oil for soft, nourished locks. Finally, fresh citrus juices are squeezed in for incredible shine. It's no wonder this one's a best-seller!

How to use: Apply a small amount to the hair, work into a lather, then rinse thoroughly.

ingredients

Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum) (Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract) Sea Water Bladderwrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus gardneri) Lauryl Betaine Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) *Limonene Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Big Sea Salt Shampoo

Start your review of LUSH Big Sea Salt Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria N.
Chaska, MN
My favourite shampoo hands down. I love this stuff. It makes my fine, thin hair very volumized and clean. I have an oily scalp, and this works great. I don't use every day but it really deeply cleans my hair as well. I will continue to repurchase.
Ashley A.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This shampoo is so amazing it gets ride of the dirt from your hair without getting rid of the shine in your hair. This shampoo also gives volume,decreases frizziness and adds extra shine to your hair. Also it smells amazing;I recommend.
Claire D.
costa mesa
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Absolutely LOVE the Lush Big shampoo. There is a noticeable difference in the volume of my hair. Also a little bit goes a long way - I’ve had my tub over 4 months which is way better than the expensive bottles i used to buy.
Kellie Ann L.
Scott Depot , WV
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the texture and feel while washing my hair with it, but it also works wonders. My hair is so full and luscious when I use this shampoo. I love everything about it and highly recommend it!
Dana R.
This is my all time favorite shampoo. It smells so amazing and fresh. It leaves my hair feeling completely clean with absolutely no residue! Incredibly clarifying and makes my hair so naturally lively when dry.
Cydney F.
Fayetteville
This is my most favorite shampoo I’ve ever tried. I love that it adds volume to my hair while cleansing it without stripping away oils. It lathers really well in your hair, and a little goes a long way! I would buy this after I’ve sampled it!!
Paige S.
Manhattan, MT
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It makes my scalp feel so invigorated, fresh & clean. My hair has a little more bounce and looks great. The smell is delicious and a little bit goes quite a long way!
Maddie P.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Gives my hair lots of volume and keeps it clean for about 3 days. Only downside is the salt sometimes dries my hair out, so I usually follow up with a leave in conditioner. Smells great too!
Paige H.
This shampoo really works. But don’t use too much or you’ll be covered in salt. It’s really great if you’ve ever had any dandruff issues cause the salt really scrubs your scalp.
Kate S.
Hugo, MN
This is a bit pricy, but so worth the cost. I love the volume it gives my hair without drying it out! It lasts a couple months too, definitely an investment of money for me!
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
Since this shampoo has sea salt in it, has anyone found that it causes your hair to dry out after frequent use?
Will this product dry my hair/ scalp out? (Because of the sea salt in it)
Mary L.
Lenoir, NC
Will this help with split ends?
Belinda B.
Calexico , CA
My hair is naturally straight. Do u think this will give me volume ?