BY LUSH

Over half the base of Big shampoo is made with sea salt to help give massive volume to hair in need of a boost. Sea salt is also full of minerals and de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt without stripping natural oils for a fresh, squeaky clean feeling. We balance the sea salt with seaweed infusion and extra virgin coconut oil for soft, nourished locks. Finally, fresh citrus juices are squeezed in for incredible shine. It's no wonder this one's a best-seller!

How to use: Apply a small amount to the hair, work into a lather, then rinse thoroughly.

ingredients

Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum) (Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract) Sea Water Bladderwrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus gardneri) Lauryl Betaine Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) *Limonene Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Cheyanna S.
I have never used a shampoo that has had such a noticeable affect on my hair and scalp. The coarse sea salt in this really deep cleans the scalp. My hair stays cleaner longer. Like 2 days longer! That's huge. I thought I was imagining things but other reviews I've seen said the same thing. There is also some kind of ionized affect from the sea salt that gives your hair a ton of volume. It also smells heavenly, like a fresh ocean breeze. It's so fun to use too because you scoop it out of the tub. Don't be afraid to try this especially if you are in need of some serious volume. The sea salt dissolves quickly. You won't be left with a gritty scalp. I think this makes an excellent every-so-often clarifying shampoo too. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that the first day after washing my hair, my wavy hair became even curlier. That could be a good thing for some, but I prefer a sleeker look. Also, I wouldn't recommend this for color treated hair as it would probably be too stripping. A little goes a long way too, depending on how often you wash your hair and if you use a reasonable amount of product or not. I'm coloring my hair right now but as soon as I stop I will be going right back to this.
Sarah S.
Lush’s BIG shampoo is AMAZING for fine or thin hair. I was a bit skeptical at first with the texture but it smells INCREDIBLE, and the sea salt helps exfoliate the scalp and give volume. A little bit goes a VERY long way, I have long hair past my shoulders and about a quarter-sized amount of product is definitely enough. I have great volume after using this and my hair is super soft and smells super good. Would highly recommend!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Love this product for days that I don’t need to use my purple shampoo. The scent is super subtle, and this product always leaves my hair soft and shiny. Bonus points for actually being really good for your hair too! It’s a little on the pricier side but I find that a little goes a long way and the product actually lasts quite a while.
madison t.
I am absolutely obsessed with BIG! I love the sea salt in it because it makes me feel like I can feel the volume being added to my hair (I know that's ridiculous, but I do!).
It is a little pricey, but I believe their Jersey Bounce is a bit cheaper and it also has sea salt in it, so that's a great alternative as well!
Julia F.
I know this is a cult favorite, but it didn’t work well for my hair. I got a sample of this, and it lasted me a long time. A little goes a long way with this shampoo. I wanted to see if this would be a good clarifying shampoo to use once in a while to get ride of product buildup. The sea salt gave me amazing column, and made my waves more defined. However, this made my scalp itch like crazy. It felt extremely dry, and gave me horrible dandruff. I even tried using this to wash out a hot oil treatment. I thought it would work well after a mask, but it still gave me dandruff. It’s also not color friendly because of the lemon juice and sea salt. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this product. LUSH Big Sea Salt Shampoo
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This stuff gives my hair liiiiiiife! I have very fine hair, a lot of it, but very fine and getting good volume is always hard for me. I feel like my hair feels lightweight and lifted after I use this which means my hair stays clean a lot longer than usual.

I was recommended this by someone at LUSH and I seem to always go back to it. It smells wonderful and honestly puts me in a good mood because it smells so good. It's a great start to the day. The sea salt feels so good on your head because you know you're getting a good, natural clean. A little goes a long way with this shampoo which is good because it's about $30 for 10oz.
Amanda S.
For fine, slightly oily hair, this stuff was fantastic! Great smell, great texture, etc. It clarified my hair and rid my scalp of oil and buildup. The only problem would be that it quickly dries your scalp out if you use it too often. It’s also a tad pricey for me. Other than that it’s great.
Mary R.
Morro Bay
This shampoo is the best! It gives my flat hair lift! I have very fine hair and getting good lift is always an issue for me. It gets squeaky clean after I use it and stays clean a lot longer than usual.  I can go for 2 days without washing my hair!  I am hooked!
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Great shampoo if your looking to give your hair some volume! Very moisturizing and the sea salt gives you a nice beach texture if you let it air dry. I love to follow up with LUSH’s sea spray afterwards to have beautiful beaches waves throughout the day.
Eduardo P.
Murray
I used this for the first time tonight and my hair is so soft and smells like a delicious citrus. It works like a regular shampoo, you grab a generous amount and massage it onto your scalp, it suds up and then you can rinse it out
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What do y'all think of this shampoo? Is it worth the money? Does it last long?
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
Since this shampoo has sea salt in it, has anyone found that it causes your hair to dry out after frequent use?
Will this product dry my hair/ scalp out? (Because of the sea salt in it)
Mary L.
Kannapolis
Will this help with split ends?
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
Does anyone know if this would fade hair color because of the salt?