LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar

by LUSH

After a busy day whizzing around on a broomstick, ground yourself with olibanum and be spellbound by bergamot. Twitch your nose and breathe in this familiar blackberry scent. Whether in this life or one of the other eight, you'd be a fool to let this pass you by!

List of ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornflour, Perfume, Bergamot Oil, Olibanum Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tin Oxide, Colour 77266, Colour 77491, Colour 47005

We do not test our finished products on animals. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals.

Does this make your tub black ?
Does this product tend to stain the bathtub?
How much is this product
Start your review of LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Vijay S.
Bellevue
LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar uploaded by Vijay S.
Really good — all of Lush’s bath bombs are great …and this was no exception! I used the mermaid one so the fin added a lot of nice moisture and it had lot of bubbles too!
Sara C.
LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar uploaded by Sara C.
These bubble bars are so great. I just crumble a bit off for each bath bc it really would be too expensive to throw the whole thing in. Break off a piece and it provides plenty of fluffy, creamy bubbles in great LUSH scents.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Love this Halloween exclusive bubble bar! It smells like The Comforter to me. The black water was a fun experience and it left no staining!! I stalk up when these hit the stores in September! Hoping it will make a return in 2020!💜❤💜
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
A fun, festive bath bomb for Halloween. Also great for cat lovers! My fiancé ordered this for me in October for my birthday. I did not care much for the blackened water from the bubble bar. However, the scent of the bar is enjoyable.
Nikki B.
LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar uploaded by Nikki B.
Lovely scent and I got multiple uses from the one I got last year when this was available! I think it was two or three uses for me? Lush bubble bars are usually actually always a great value for the money, especially if you chop them up and put them in a mesh strainer under the water.
Carashley I.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
My favorite bubble bar of all time! This purrfectly bubbling bath bar fills your tub with super fragrant bubbles, the scent like its name is very bewitching with bergamot and sweet but subtle fruit fragrances it’s warming and comforting. This bar will turn you bathwater a deep purple/blackish depending on how much is used.
Angela C.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is the ONLY bubble bar I’m not allergic to. It smells amazing, makes amazing bubbles, and looks just like my sweet baby Erik. I can get 3 baths from one bar on average to help with a bad fibromyalgia flair day.
Melody N.
Glenside , PA
I love this bubble bar. It has such a great scent. It makes the bath water black and silky with a shimmer to it. I love soaking in this. I always use the full bubblebar, to get maximum bubbles. This is fairly priced, but only available around October.
Megan W.
I love Lush products and this one didn’t disappoint. The scent was amazing and lasted quite a while. It was a really shimmery black/charcoal colour. It also makes a lot of bubbles. Some people complained and said that it stained their bath tub, however, I didn’t have that issue.
Ashleigh O.
Largo, FL
LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar uploaded by Ashleigh O.
SO many bubbles!! I love Lush, but sometimes their bubble bars don't really create too many bubbles. However, this bar was AMAZING! I used half of the bar and it filled my tub with bubbles. I'll be able to get two really good uses out of it. And I mean, how cute is the design?! The scent is really nice too. Not too strong, light and airy. LUSH Bewitched Bubble Bar