BY LUSH #24 in Face Masks

Created especially to care for sensitive skin, this gently scrubby mask is super calming. Seven pounds of nutrient-rich seaweed go into each batch to nourish the skin, and we blend in finely ground almonds to exfoliate away dryness and leave skin smooth. We also use generous helpings of aloe vera gel and rose absolute to calm and soothe, and a gorgeous combination of honey and olive oil to moisturize. Try it out, BB!

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

Lime Tree Flower (Tilia Europaea) & Sweet Violet Leaf (Viola (Tilia Europaea Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Kaolin Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus gardneri) (Fucus Gardneri Extract) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Rose Petals Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) *Citral *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Angela G.
I am a huge fan of Lush, and I love their recycling program. It allows shoppers to receive a full size of one of their many masks in exchange for turning in 5 empty Lush product containers. Not a bad deal! On my last visit, I chose this mask as my freebie.

Even though I am very dry-skinned, I struggle with constant congestion of the pores on my nose and chin, and I am always searching for a clarifying mask that isn't overly drying. The young lady that assisted me offered that this mask might fit the bill. I did notice better clarity to those areas of concern after 3 uses (1x per week,) and I immediately noticed a brighter skin tone after the first use. However, I did feel somewhat drier for a few days after each use. Overall, I enjoyed the results from this mask and would consider purchasing it in the future.
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ This mask from Lush is called Bb Seaweed. This is the first and only mask I have tried from Lush! Here are my thoughts:
-cost $9.95 in stores for 2.1 oz 💵 (which I didn't think was too expensive for the amount of uses I got)
-has a lot of natural ingredients that are good for dry skin 🙋🏽(ME!!!)
-NOT tested on animals 🐾
-not sure how much this product actually helped my dry skin, if I'm being honest. 🤷🏽‍♀️ (maybe I just didn't use it enough or for long enough, but I did not see any changes)
-this product has an expiration date and expired only about a week after I bought it which I was not happy about. 😐 (I do understand why there's a expiration date though, because of all of the natural ingredients) LUSH CosmeticsLUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Marisol A.
Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask Review✨ Purchased this face mask-not a gift✨
Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask Is one of my favorite natural mask. It is a natural gentle scrubbing mask that removes all your dryness and leaves your skin feeling very soothing! The scent is something that perhaps they can improve upon because you definitely smell the seaweed in there. This mask does require refrigeration once you purchase in-store at Lush because of the natural ingredients. It is around $9.95 for 2.1 oz. I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it!
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love lush lip scrub and bath bombs and massage bars. Their face wash and masks have made me react and go bad so quickly. These products are to high maintenance for the quantity they give you. You have to waste and over use to keep them before they go rancid. Not a fan but in love the idea. But their are much better alternatives to green beauty at about the same price point. Plus you want something that is in powder for and activated with a liquid of some sort anyways if you are using a green beauty product this way it is as potent as possible the moment you apply
Kat V.
Austin, TX
Was recommended this mask to help with the slight redness in my cheeks, as their mask that is soley dedicated to redness, was out the day I went. It was very refreshing and nice, however I didn't notice any change in my redness. I was also only able to use it once, because it went bad very quickly since it's an all natural and vegan formulation. Therefore, I gave it 3 stars because I didn't feel like I got proper use of of it which might have actually made the work.
Caitlin L.
Silver Spring, MD
this mask is great for sensitive skin that needs soothing. it has a fresh smell and gentle exfoliants in the mask. my face always looks balanced after using this mask. i’ve repurchased at least three times since discovering it!! i would recommend this mask to anyone who’s interested in trying out any of lush’s fresh masks. the only downside is that since it’s a fresh mask and has fresh ingredients, it goes bad after two weeks so you have to go through it pretty fast.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
If you want to feel like your lounging on a beach, definitely try this mask. The seaweed, along with the aloe, rose, and almond ingredients, help bring a healthy glow to the skin as well as moisturize it. To all those inner mermaids out there, this seaweed mask is a must! Only downside is that you must keep it refrigerated to keep it fresh. But I guess that should be encouraging, considering it's all natural products!
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I got this mask a while back. I tend to have sensitive skin and when i first out I️t on I️t burned a tiny bit. I decided to keep it on anyway and after a minute or two I️t stopped. When i washed I️t off I️t did leave my face feeling smooth and healthy, not irritated as i thought I️t was going to be. I wouldn’t buy this again because i feel that lush has other masks that are better for my skin type.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Was thrown off by the scent at first, but once you have it on, it grows on you! I don’t think LUSH charges as much as they could be for the quality they give you. I love that they’re all made fresh and only keep for 2 weeks. Only downfall of this mask was that it made my skin pretty oily for the first 2 days after using. I love all of there products and would definitely try another of there masks!
Kristin D.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually loved the lush seaweed mask! It made my skin feel so soft. Only thing is it is a natural product so it has real chunks throughout an can get a little messy. This also means the shelf life is rather short so don’t waste this heavenly product! I recommend it to a friend who has more sensitive skin and she loves it as well. So for you sensitive skin folk this mask is for you too!
Lauren S.
Jenkintown, Pa
Bought this product recently, how do I get the best use out of it?
Ashlynn L.
Beaumont, TX
Dose it keep acne away? And dose is clean out pores?
Na_ce L.
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would this be okay to use daily? I'm in love with it!
Michele B.
I recently bought this and in less than a week it was covered in mold while stored in my refrigerator, did I get a dud or does this one just go bad faster then lush masks?