BY LUSH

Created especially to care for sensitive skin, this gently scrubby mask is super calming. Seven pounds of nutrient-rich seaweed go into each batch to nourish the skin, and we blend in finely ground almonds to exfoliate away dryness and leave skin smooth. We also use generous helpings of aloe vera gel and rose absolute to calm and soothe, and a gorgeous combination of honey and olive oil to moisturize. Try it out, BB!

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Lime Tree Flower (Tilia Europaea) & Sweet Violet Leaf (Viola (Tilia Europaea Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Kaolin Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus gardneri) (Fucus Gardneri Extract) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Rose Petals Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) *Citral *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
  • "This mask is perfect for literally everyone. It is perfect for sensitive skin and totally exceeded my expectations. It left my skin smooth and silky. It's incredibly gentle and smells great. The only downside is there is no lush near me anymore and they don't ship this mask because its refrigerated. I love it and if you have access to it, use it! " in 229 reviews
Allison B.
I love love love LUSH products. Made fresh, simply and sustainably in Canada. Without any added dyes or unnatural fragrances. This bb seaweed face mask leaves my skin feeling smooth as a baby’s bottom! I’m allergic to almonds and there’s a lot of products with almonds in them so I’m glad they have some choices without. Must be kept refrigerated or it spoils quicker. Using a tiny pea sized ball once a week a small jar lasted me 3 months. Leaves my face a bit red but that’s me. Repeat customer.
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
This fresh face mask from Lush is one of my favorites because it is so relaxing. The smell of Vitamin E and Aloe make me feel like I’m in a spa each time I put it on. This mask goes on nicely, something I didn’t expect when I read the word Seaweed, and doesn’t flake off when it dries. It definitely helps with any redness I have on my face at the time, but I don’t see AS big of a difference as I do with some of their other masks. This is the one I reach for when I need to soothe my mind and make myself feel ultra-pampered. ALSO, don’t throw away the containers, because 5 clean ones gets you a free fresh mask!
Emily B.
Waleska, GA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I enjoyed this product! I love how lush makes their stuff by hand and from clean and fresh products. This is a very nice mask and the ingredients are incredible. It is pricy though.. a little goes a long way, so it makes up for it!
Halle R.
Waconia
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This mask is amazing! When you apply there are little flakes of seaweed that exfoliate the skin without being to harsh. I use it 3X weekly and it is very moisturizing and brightening. It has also reduced my acne! Highly recommend!
Lesly A.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Lush has been one of the best face mask that I have ever used, it truly leaves my skin feeling soft and spotless. When I wake up in the morning all I have to do it wash my face with water and it feels very fresh during the day.
Miranda L.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love that Lush products are pure, clean, and vegan. This mask utilizes the healing properties of seaweed and is good for sensitive skin. If you keep this is the fridge before you use it, a cold mask helps with puffiness!!
Chrisseh N.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love this mask. I prefer the Mask of Magnaminty but this mask is great too. All their masks are great, let's be honest. Just depends what skin concerns you have. If you want a gentle exfoliation, this mask is great.
Niko S.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This was actually pretty good left my skin hydrated and so soft I was actually pleasantly surprised. Overall great product and I would definitely buy it again. All natural, smells amazing. What more could you ask for?
Alissa N.
I love this mask! It looks like artichoke dip when on your face, but once you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling so smooth! I also feel like my skin looks much brighter after using this mask. It clears up my breakouts/acne and leaves my face soft.
Con: it is perishable, so you need to use it fast! And keep it refrigerated. LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Dave A.
Beaverton, OR
The seaweed and this was always a little weird and got stuck in my sink a bit but it never cause drainage problems which I appreciate it as always love products aren’t the most affordable thing except they do last a long time so you really are paying for a long-term product and this product I will say it was fairly nice on the more fragile areas of my skin
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Does this have a strong seaweed smell?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How well do you like this? Is it worth the buy?
Savannah H.
Tyler
I was just wondering how people feel about the Lush brand? I know it supposed to be all natural, but have you actually seen it make a difference in your skin? I am desperate at this point and trying new things for my skin. And if you use Lush, what products are the best?
Michele B.
I recently bought this and in less than a week it was covered in mold while stored in my refrigerator, did I get a dud or does this one just go bad faster then lush masks?
Loren D.
Key West, FL
Would this be okay to use daily? I'm in love with it!