BY LUSH #20 in Face Masks

Created especially to care for sensitive skin, BB Seaweed is a best-seller for its soothing, smoothing effects. No surprises here, it’s packed with none other than the ocean greenery itself! Seven pounds of it in each batch, in fact. This locally-harvested, nutrient-rich seaweed nourishes the skin, while finely ground almonds ever-so-gently exfoliate leaving skin perfectly smooth. We use a generous helpings of aloe vera gel and rose absolute to calm and soothe sensitive spots, and a gorgeous combination of honey and olive oil to moisturize. You look beautiful, BB!

Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This product saves me in the summer. I have an athletic outdoorsy job and I'm not always wonderful about using sunscreen. This mask gets rid of all the goop, baked on sweat, and bicycle grease while soothing any redness from sun burns.

It feels euphoric when you take it out of the fridge and slather it on my newly pink and dirty face. I completely ignore the directions and leave it on until it starts to flake off. Then I wash it off with warm water and my face is clean, refreshed and grateful.

I took off one star because although this is my summer savior, it is not my winter friend. This mask can be too drying for wind-chapped cheeks. I will probably be trying something more moisturizing for the brief winter but otherwise, this is my go-to.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased from Santa Monica Promenade's LUSH boutique. I always buy a BB Seaweed fresh face mask because you get quite a few uses out of it ad it stays pretty fresh even past the expiration date if you keep it cold. I would recommend it for people who like gentle exfoliance and aren't bothered by slimy seaweed. The scent is very nice and not typical seaweed scent. Using the mask, I cover my face with a nice amount and wait until it completely dries. It will start to crumble as it dries so it can make a mess./ When dry, I take warm water and gently scrub the mask from my face. It leaves my skin very soft and bright.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Not my favorite mask from LUSH, but still an amazing mask. Applies nicely, although the chunks of seaweed are obnoxious, dries in about 10 minutes , washes off easily- no harsh scrubbing to get it off. Leaves the skin hydrated, glowy, and feeling soft. It does have a quick shelf life so be sure to keep an eye on that. Love that it's made with all natural, organic, fair trade, cruelty free products, by hand! Pretty inexpensive for LUSH at about $8 and you get about 4-5 masks out of a pot, great value. Bonus: you can return Lush pots to earn a free mask!
Lindsey C.
I absolutely adore this mask! I don't think many people know how extremely beneficial seaweed is for your skin. This mask is probably the best seaweed mask you will find that is less than $30. They retail this for $8 and it should honestly be sold for more but I'm glad it's cheap! You have to keep this refrigerated and it feels so nice and cool when it goes onto your skin and it dries and makes your skin look so glowing and soft afterwards. I think everyone should have this mask in their house.
Lauren J.
This is my absolute favorite face mask. When I first started shopping at Lush, I'd always look at the face masks. I didn't really think of trying them, until a sales associate started talking to me about my skin care concerns. She recommended this one to me and I've been using it for a couple of years. My skin always feels amazing after I wash this off.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Probably one of the stranger feeling face masks I have tried from lush. I love that you have to keep it refrigerated, because it's so refreshing when a cool face mask goes on. My only complaint was the large chunks of seaweed. I wish they were a little bit smaller. But, this did make my skin feel so much smoothr and it did have a nice scent to it.
Betsey G.
Boston, MA
This mask is perfect for literally everyone. It is perfect for sensitive skin and totally exceeded my expectations. It left my skin smooth and silky. It's incredibly gentle and smells great. The only downside is there is no lush near me anymore and they don't ship this mask because its refrigerated. I love it and if you have access to it, use it!
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is great! It reduces my redness and hydrates my face well. It smells like henna which doesn't bother me but my friends have complained. It has all natural ingredients so it must be refrigerated and used within two weeks. I wish I was able to use it longer. It is a tiny jar which has about 3/4 uses for $9. I think it is worth it.
Maggie S.
Oak Park, IL
I love this stuff so much! I absolutely adore that you know what's in it is pretty much all natural, and that it's hand crafted by an actual person. I notice that it clears up my skin for days after I use it, and with regular use my face feels more hydrated and glowy. It also smells amazing and it's super quick to use, which is great.
Kendra H.
I love this product so much. I make my skin feel so good and look very nice. I think that is a great product and it is also a cheap product too. I think that Lush is a great brand and they actually do have some cheap things. I think that the face products are my favorite and every well made.
Ashlynn L.
Beaumont, TX
Dose it keep acne away? And dose is clean out pores?
Lauren S.
Jenkintown, Pa
Bought this product recently, how do I get the best use out of it?
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would this be okay to use daily? I'm in love with it!
MIra S.
Does it smell good?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Is this good for oily skin