BY LUSH #36 in Face Masks

Created especially to care for sensitive skin, this gently scrubby mask is super calming. Seven pounds of nutrient-rich seaweed go into each batch to nourish the skin, and we blend in finely ground almonds to exfoliate away dryness and leave skin smooth. We also use generous helpings of aloe vera gel and rose absolute to calm and soothe, and a gorgeous combination of honey and olive oil to moisturize. Try it out, BB!

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Lime Tree Flower (Tilia Europaea) & Sweet Violet Leaf (Viola (Tilia Europaea Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Kaolin Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus gardneri) (Fucus Gardneri Extract) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Rose Petals Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) *Citral *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
  • "This mask is perfect for literally everyone. It is perfect for sensitive skin and totally exceeded my expectations. It left my skin smooth and silky. It's incredibly gentle and smells great. The only downside is there is no lush near me anymore and they don't ship this mask because its refrigerated. I love it and if you have access to it, use it! " in 229 reviews
victoria R.
So i am all about skin care but at the same time i am kind of cheap with it and just run to my local drug store for skin care products. I started to notice that no matter what i used it wasn’t making my skin look the best. I got this product and was a little doubtful about it because it’s small and has to be kept in fridge, but for 10 dollars i said hey let me give it a shot. I absolutely love this mask now. It’s so easy to use and has really been helping my skin. I love the coldness on my face. I do think this mask is best when paired with another mask and of course you always have to wash your face anyways. But i absolutely can not live without it now! I do recommend checking the expiration date before buying so you can see how much time you have to use this product.
Caitlin L.
Silver Spring, MD
this mask is great for sensitive skin that needs soothing. it has a fresh smell and gentle exfoliants in the mask. my face always looks balanced after using this mask. i’ve repurchased at least three times since discovering it!! i would recommend this mask to anyone who’s interested in trying out any of lush’s fresh masks. the only downside is that since it’s a fresh mask and has fresh ingredients, it goes bad after two weeks so you have to go through it pretty fast.
Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
WONDERFUL. A lot of people dislike the smell of this mask but its really not bad. It has a cool, smooth texture with bits of seaweed in it. The mask dries well and makes the skin very soft. I love this mask and would recommend it to everyone. If you are concerned about the seaweed smell, ask to smell it before you buy it. But seriously this mask is great and ive seen a huge difference in my skin after starting it. My skin has less acne and looks more radiant.
Fareeha R.
Lush is by far one of my favorite skincare companies, they’re just a little expensive. I use them for my bath accessories LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar for my baths and many other scents and they’re all amazing.

This face mask, is awesome. I love knowing that my ingredients are natural and the fact that I have to store the mask in the fridge is amazing to me. The mask smells fine, works well and makes me feel like I’m in a spa. Love it!
Josi H.
Atlanta
So the real question is, why would you not use LUSH products??? I always feel good when I buy from LUSH because I know they are ethically sourced and I'm buying a REAL product - not a bunch of chemicals in a jar. LUSH has done wonders for my skin. I have used LUSH and their facemask for years, and I will continue to do so! I have sensitive skin and feel safe using these products, as they don't tend to irritate my skin like some other products do.
Kate C.
Columbus
This is my favorite lush fresh mask! It’s so soothing and nourishing and oh so gently exfoliating! The next day my skin is literally glowing. I don’t know what it is about this mask but I’m obsessed. Only complaint I have is that it needs to be refrigerated, which is guess is good because it means that it’s fresh and no preservatives but kind of a pain to have to go to my fridge to do a mask. However, it’s totally 100% worth it for this mask.
Kelsey S.
Willow street
I personally love lush so much! I think there products are great and a pretty good price range for what you get especially since it’s all natural. I used the seaweed and honey face mask in the last 12 months and I found completely different results with both of them. With the seaweed one I loved the smell the texture and even what it did! It made my face very smooth and it actually started clearing up my acne prone skin. With the honey mask I personally didn’t like it for my skin. It made my face break out horribly! And I ended up throwing it away :(
Angela G.
Valrico
I am a huge fan of Lush, and I love their recycling program. It allows shoppers to receive a full size of one of their many masks in exchange for turning in 5 empty Lush product containers. Not a bad deal! On my last visit, I chose this mask as my freebie.

Even though I am very dry-skinned, I struggle with constant congestion of the pores on my nose and chin, and I am always searching for a clarifying mask that isn't overly drying. The young lady that assisted me offered that this mask might fit the bill. I did notice better clarity to those areas of concern after 3 uses (1x per week,) and I immediately noticed a brighter skin tone after the first use. However, I did feel somewhat drier for a few days after each use. Overall, I enjoyed the results from this mask and would consider purchasing it in the future.
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ This mask from Lush is called Bb Seaweed. This is the first and only mask I have tried from Lush! Here are my thoughts:
PROS:
-cost $9.95 in stores for 2.1 oz 💵 (which I didn't think was too expensive for the amount of uses I got)
-has a lot of natural ingredients that are good for dry skin 🙋🏽(ME!!!)
-NOT tested on animals 🐾
CONS:
-not sure how much this product actually helped my dry skin, if I'm being honest. 🤷🏽‍♀️ (maybe I just didn't use it enough or for long enough, but I did not see any changes)
-this product has an expiration date and expired only about a week after I bought it which I was not happy about. 😐 (I do understand why there's a expiration date though, because of all of the natural ingredients) LUSH CosmeticsLUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
This mask is like putting fresh yogurt on your face (in a good way). It's so soothing and the seaweed makes it a little challenging to spread evenly, but I know that the seaweed is where the minerals are. The tiny chunks of almond are great for scrubbing dead skin off as you remove the mask. This one is my go to, because it's gentle but very cooling for a flushed or irritated face.
Lauren S.
Jenkintown, Pa
Bought this product recently, how do I get the best use out of it?
Ashlynn L.
Beaumont, TX
Dose it keep acne away? And dose is clean out pores?
Na_ce L.
DOES IT CURE MY DRY SKIN??
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would this be okay to use daily? I'm in love with it!
Michele B.
I recently bought this and in less than a week it was covered in mold while stored in my refrigerator, did I get a dud or does this one just go bad faster then lush masks?