BY LUSH

Created especially to care for sensitive skin, this gently scrubby mask is super calming. Seven pounds of nutrient-rich seaweed go into each batch to nourish the skin, and we blend in finely ground almonds to exfoliate away dryness and leave skin smooth. We also use generous helpings of aloe vera gel and rose absolute to calm and soothe, and a gorgeous combination of honey and olive oil to moisturize. Try it out, BB!

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Lime Tree Flower (Tilia Europaea) & Sweet Violet Leaf (Viola (Tilia Europaea Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Leaf Extract) Kaolin Honey (Honey/Miel) Glycerine Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus gardneri) (Fucus Gardneri Extract) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Fresh Rose Petals Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) *Citral *Geraniol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
  • "This mask is perfect for literally everyone. It is perfect for sensitive skin and totally exceeded my expectations. It left my skin smooth and silky. It's incredibly gentle and smells great. The only downside is there is no lush near me anymore and they don't ship this mask because its refrigerated. I love it and if you have access to it, use it! " in 229 reviews
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
This fresh face mask from Lush is one of my favorites because it is so relaxing. The smell of Vitamin E and Aloe make me feel like I’m in a spa each time I put it on. This mask goes on nicely, something I didn’t expect when I read the word Seaweed, and doesn’t flake off when it dries. It definitely helps with any redness I have on my face at the time, but I don’t see AS big of a difference as I do with some of their other masks. This is the one I reach for when I need to soothe my mind and make myself feel ultra-pampered. ALSO, don’t throw away the containers, because 5 clean ones gets you a free fresh mask!
Alissa N.
I love this mask! It looks like artichoke dip when on your face, but once you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling so smooth! I also feel like my skin looks much brighter after using this mask. It clears up my breakouts/acne and leaves my face soft.
Con: it is perishable, so you need to use it fast! And keep it refrigerated. LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Dave A.
Beaverton, OR
The seaweed and this was always a little weird and got stuck in my sink a bit but it never cause drainage problems which I appreciate it as always love products aren’t the most affordable thing except they do last a long time so you really are paying for a long-term product and this product I will say it was fairly nice on the more fragile areas of my skin
Fareeha R.
Lush is by far one of my favorite skincare companies, they’re just a little expensive. I use them for my bath accessories LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar for my baths and many other scents and they’re all amazing.

This face mask, is awesome. I love knowing that my ingredients are natural and the fact that I have to store the mask in the fridge is amazing to me. The mask smells fine, works well and makes me feel like I’m in a spa. Love it!
Josi H.
Atlanta
So the real question is, why would you not use LUSH products??? I always feel good when I buy from LUSH because I know they are ethically sourced and I'm buying a REAL product - not a bunch of chemicals in a jar. LUSH has done wonders for my skin. I have used LUSH and their facemask for years, and I will continue to do so! I have sensitive skin and feel safe using these products, as they don't tend to irritate my skin like some other products do.
Kate C.
Columbus
This is my favorite lush fresh mask! It’s so soothing and nourishing and oh so gently exfoliating! The next day my skin is literally glowing. I don’t know what it is about this mask but I’m obsessed. Only complaint I have is that it needs to be refrigerated, which is guess is good because it means that it’s fresh and no preservatives but kind of a pain to have to go to my fridge to do a mask. However, it’s totally 100% worth it for this mask.
Angela G.
Valrico
I am a huge fan of Lush, and I love their recycling program. It allows shoppers to receive a full size of one of their many masks in exchange for turning in 5 empty Lush product containers. Not a bad deal! On my last visit, I chose this mask as my freebie.

Even though I am very dry-skinned, I struggle with constant congestion of the pores on my nose and chin, and I am always searching for a clarifying mask that isn't overly drying. The young lady that assisted me offered that this mask might fit the bill. I did notice better clarity to those areas of concern after 3 uses (1x per week,) and I immediately noticed a brighter skin tone after the first use. However, I did feel somewhat drier for a few days after each use. Overall, I enjoyed the results from this mask and would consider purchasing it in the future.
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ This mask from Lush is called Bb Seaweed. This is the first and only mask I have tried from Lush! Here are my thoughts:
PROS:
-cost $9.95 in stores for 2.1 oz 💵 (which I didn't think was too expensive for the amount of uses I got)
-has a lot of natural ingredients that are good for dry skin 🙋🏽(ME!!!)
-NOT tested on animals 🐾
CONS:
-not sure how much this product actually helped my dry skin, if I'm being honest. 🤷🏽‍♀️ (maybe I just didn't use it enough or for long enough, but I did not see any changes)
-this product has an expiration date and expired only about a week after I bought it which I was not happy about. 😐 (I do understand why there's a expiration date though, because of all of the natural ingredients) LUSH CosmeticsLUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Lauren G.
This product works so well. Out of all the lush face masks I’ve used (I’ve tried many) this one helped me so much with clarifying and evening out my skin tone which has been a trouble of mine. It didn’t irritate my skin whatsoever and didn’t leave it feeling griddy which a lot of masks can do. It smells amazing and the texture feels great on your face as well. No tickling sensation or tightness. Very fresh feeling and lightweight. Overall an amazing product!!!
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
I absolutely adore Lush products. I love the fact that they reuse the packaging and that I can collect little black tubs and get small gift exchange. I love the fact that I know all of the ingredients and they're clearly marked as for which ones are natural and which ones are synthetic. My skin always feels incredible after using this mask. It's super moisturizing yet not oil inducing
Veronica S.
Does this have a strong seaweed smell?
MIra S.
Does it smell good?
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would this be okay to use daily? I'm in love with it!
Lauren S.
Jenkintown, Pa
Bought this product recently, how do I get the best use out of it?
Michele B.
I recently bought this and in less than a week it was covered in mold while stored in my refrigerator, did I get a dud or does this one just go bad faster then lush masks?