BY LUSH

Ayesha is a blend of tightening and toning ingredients to refresh tired-looking skin. We use vitamin C-rich kiwi to brighten dull spots, asparagus to nourish and absorb excess oils and honey for hydrating and soothing red areas. This fresh mask is named after the fictional priestess who discovered the secret to immortality - ten minutes with it on and you’ll see why! Dull, tired and mature skin transforms for a bright, youthful glow.

LUSH Ayesha Fresh Face Mask
  • "All their products are sooooo good! Especially their face masks. This one leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and it smells so good! It's so gentle and great for sensitive skin. I've never had their products irritate or damage my skin. " in 87 reviews
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked it. I used it around 5 times during the 4 weeks and each time it was a pleasant ritual. Knowing that the mask has no strong chemicals already gives you a nice feeling. It has not a completely smooth texture, so you feel like all fresh ingredients had been just blended. My skin (which is quite problematic) was left fresh, clean and  smooth. It gives a glowing effect.  I have read other opinions that the smell of this mask is not the best one. But in my opinion, it is  Ok.
Andie M.
Los Angeles
Sad they discontinued this!! The first time I used this, I noticed my skin looked tighter and rejuvenated. Fresh asparagus and kiwi helps to brighten the skin. Kaolin, fuller’s earth and witch hazel all have cleansing effects- they absorb the dirt and sebum, and help tighten pores. Honey is moisturizing, and rose adds a soothing touch. I’m not fond of the smell, but it’s better than having artificially fragranced products. I find I can get several uses out of each pot, and you get a free mask if you bring in 5 empties. Also, since these masks are fresh and don’t contain preservatives, be mindful of their expiration dates. I find that I can keep these in my fridge for 2-4 weeks before they go bad (2 weeks is recommended).
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
Hands down my favorite mask at Lush ! It does everything I need it to in only 20 - 30 minutes . I like to use this mask once every other week . You must keep it refrigerated and it will expire quickly due to its natural ingredients . It tightens your skin and makes your skin look younger and feels softer just like it says it will .
Deahanne D.
Hanover Park, IL
I started using this mask when I was just in high school. The mask is a cold, thick consistency and it comes in a little tub. The mask feels super soothing on the skin and iceberg applied it’s several times until I hit pan. It’s very good to give your skin a refreshed, natural look. I would repurchase again.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love that the mask has a tightening feel to it. It is really helpful for when I get cystic acne as it really is effective for treating acne under the skin. You can get about 7 masks out of pot, but that’s only if you can use it up in 2-3 weeks as the expiration date makes it a bit difficult.
Chesney G.
Mount Airy
I really liked this face mask. It did meet all of my expectations for sure. It had great packaging that consumers would love to buy! I got this as a gift from my friend who knows how much i love face masks. I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends for sure!
Rachel🐼 H.
Linden
It’s a great mask for the price. You’ll get several uses out of the tub, and while the results are modest, it’s still a good Value when you consider the price. I would recommend for anyone who doesn’t have severe skin issues and is simply looking to enhance their skin.
Julia I.
I love this so much! It goes on so easy and fast! It definitely met my expectations. This is my very first time using this product it was amazing. The packaging is very entertaining. I think it has very little room for improvement. I wouldn’t change anything about it!
rachael n.
Smithville, TN
I was skeptical at first since I had never used a lush product. It made my skin glow and feel fresh even after the first use. It wasn’t too pricey but it was definitely worth it. I was quite pleased with the results. Definitely would but it again one day
Claudia W.
Avon, OH
This face mask leaves your face feeling so fresh and so clean. I really like lush products overall but this face mask is awesome. It smells really good too. I doesn't dry out your skin in my experience. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try it.
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Thoses it smell good??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this mask?
Asia W.
Detroit, MI
As Has anyone seen positive results while using this product? Does it help with dark spots?
Maida T.
I need to know about the effectiveness of this mask .Is it good for mature 32 year old skin ? I don't care about the smell :) just the product .Price seems good .
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?