BY LUSH #16 in Face Masks

Ayesha is a blend of tightening and toning ingredients to refresh tired-looking skin. We use vitamin C-rich kiwi to brighten dull spots, asparagus to nourish and absorb excess oils and honey for hydrating and soothing red areas. This fresh mask is named after the fictional priestess who discovered the secret to immortality - ten minutes with it on and you’ll see why! Dull, tired and mature skin transforms for a bright, youthful glow.

Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don’t care for this mask. It spells intensely of salad, but not in a relaxing face mask way. It has fullers earth, which I love, plus kiwi and asparagus. It’s supposed to be an anti aging mask. Honestly, I couldn’t leave this mask on for more than 10 minutes without my face feeling a little bit of a burn. I think I’m slight allergic to one of the ingredients, but I’m not sure what. I like that it’s from a company that’s cruelty free, and the fullers earth as the base. Since I can’t leave it on my face for a full 15 minutes it seems to defeat the purpose of me buying and using a face mask. This is one of those products where I really wish it worked well for me. LUSH Ayesha Fresh Face Mask
Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used up one of these. It's great. It's a very convenient and easy inexpensive product. It's pure vitamin e, and much easier and cleaner than the oil or sticking a needle in a capsule and spreading that on. It's similar to the texture of chapstick, maybe a little more slippery. I used this for my lips, and around the eyes at night. Nice hydrated skin where applied. I paid about $1.50 for it at Walmart. Need to go buy another one. The packaging is convenient, but cheap. The gold lettering mostly wore off so it's not pretty or chic, but still convenient and sturdy enough. Great value and superb product.
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Except I'm super disappointed that, when I bought it and came home I realized that it was half empty. Then I asked a friend of mine who had bought cosmetic warrior at the same time as me and hers was half empty too. Total rip off.Just tried a sample today, and I'm definitely considering getting a full size and trying it to see longterm effects. The smell isn't for everyone, which is understandable. However, I actually really love the smell of witch hazel, and even though it's an astringent ingredient, this mask doesn't dry my skin out like others I've tried. I will say that there was some redness right after I rinsed it off, but that may just be due to the fact that the mask is a little grainy like a lot of the other masks + I typically get a little red after exfoliating due to the sensitivity of my skin. This was actually a really mild exfoliating mask, and my face felt so smooth and clean afterwards! My pores did look a little smaller, but it's still too early to tell from just one use. Great product though!
Kexin Y.
Kim S.
Clovis
My favorite mask from Lush. Tightens, soothes & brightens my skin. It has to stay refrigerated, so the coolness & freshness of the mask is invigorating. The smell is not the best of the lush masks, but it’s properties make it well worth it. Plus, if you bring back 5 empty pots, you get a free mask!
Asmita A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ayesha face mask is a face mask more for mature skin. Its a great face for tightening skin, and softening skin. As I am younger, my skin doesn't require the "tightening" element of the face mask, but its pretty good for making you skin softer. If your looking for a face mask specifically for softening, oatifix is PERFECT. My all time favorite mask. But if you have more mature skin and you want to prevent or getting rid of slight sagging, Ayesha is great for that. Obviously it doesn't work wonders to make your skin look super youthful (you'd need much more than a face mask for that) you can see results.
Alix V.
Sacramento
The Ayesha face mask is really wonderful! I felt my skin tighten and saw noticeable results right after using! My poors appeared smaller and skin was smoother. I believe it is a great value for the price but the only draw back is that expires relatively quickly. I can’t use it up in time.
Serena Z.
This face mask is amazing! Lush never seems to disappoint. This mask was everything I needed. Being in hot weather, this mask was good to take away any dry, dead skin on my face. I also have a lot of blackheads and this mask cleared them right away within weeks! I’m buying this product again!
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could never say anything bad about lush products, I love them all! They smell great, they are eco friendly, so I feel like I’m doing the world a favor using them. They are a more expensive product, but I can except that and get over it. I highly recommend lush to everyone!
Tracey L.
Austin
Super smooth, and I always feel good about using organic products. I love that it made my skin feel so clean and soft without feeling dried out and tight. Lush products are generally more expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would buy it again, and would definitely like to try a few others as well. Good stuff!
Maida T.
I need to know about the effectiveness of this mask .Is it good for mature 32 year old skin ? I don't care about the smell :) just the product .Price seems good .
Asia W.
Detroit, MI
As Has anyone seen positive results while using this product? Does it help with dark spots?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Thoses it smell good??
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?
Christina A.