LUSH Atomic Tooth Powder uploaded by Carrie L.LUSH Atomic Tooth Powder uploaded by Dawn M.LUSH Atomic Tooth Powder uploaded by Nikki Y.

BY LUSH

Dip your toothbrush into this potent powder to be transported to a faraway spice market. Clove bud oil gives your mouth an intense clean that lasts for hours, while freshly ground cardamom and cinnamon have been blended with aromatic ginger to warmly perfume your breath. If you love a spicy tingle while you're brushing your teeth, you've got to give Atomic a chai.

Jessie C.
alpharetta
The flavor is very weird. I was expecting it to be more of a cinnamon flavor but there is a strange after taste. I also am not a fan of the powder toothpaste, dipping your toothbrush in there is a very ineffective way of getting toothpaste and it gets all the surrounding powder wet.
ava d.
Franklin Sq, NY
love love love this product. since i recently got my braces off i had to make sure to maintain the whiteness of my teeth so i can proudly show them off! and this product helped so much with that.
Ashley M.
This tastes STRONGLY of cloves. If you HATE the scent or taste of cloves, keep away from this guy. You’ll be tasting cloves for a while after using this product!

This is a product that I believe works on bicarbonate of soda, and you can really taste it! If that bothers you then none of Lush’s tooth powders are going to sit well with you.

This product, as well as all of Lush’s tooth products, contains 0 fluoride. I don’t believe that brushing one’s teeth with fluoride is the ONLY way to maintain healthy teeth, and like to believe that Lush have come up with an alternative, natural way that works not just as well, but better. I have watched Youtube videos and have people I know in person who have said that after using this product and going to the dentist, the dentist has said that their teeth have improved since the last time they visited. However, for some people, this product not containing fluoride could be a con!

This product doesn’t just taste of clove and bicarbonate of soda, but it really does taste extremely strong in general. If you don’t want to be brushing your teeth with something that tastes extremely strong, back off yo.

To use this tooth powder, you have to dab a mildy wet toothbrush directly into the pot of powder, to coat the top of the bristles in a nice thin and even layer of the powder. Dipping directly into the pot will unavoidably eventually cause some formation of blobs of product. I’m having difficultly explaining this, but I’m sure you can imagine what I’m trying to say. Anyways, when this happens, those blobs of product are more difficult to apply to the toothbrush than straight up powder. For the last time I brushed my teeth with Atomic, the final bit of product was actually mixed with a tiny bit of water from all the times I had dabbed my toothbrush in there, so it was like trying to coat my toothbrush in a very thin cream. It wasn’t a great experience!

The foam produced by this toothpaste is a brown colour. If that sounds off-putting to you, perhaps try a different Tooth Powder instead!
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
I never thought I'd actually say I used tooth powder!! This stuff is so great and the taste is good on your teeth, it's a little pricey but a little goes a long way and I enjoy using it on my teeth as my daily routine
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This is the first toothpaste I've ordered from Lush! Or should I say... tooth dust? The consistency takes a little getting used to, but it's easy enough to use. I like the Atomic flavor for it's spices - you can definitely taste clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg. It foams just like regular toothpaste and leaves my teeth looking and feeling squeaky clean! This is a great alternative to your typical tube of toothpaste, especially for traveling and camping.
Jacqueline C.
I came across this tooth powder when perusing Lush online and just had to try it because I thought it was so unique! You just wet your brush and dip it in the powder and brush your teeth as per usual. It doesn't get as foamy as regular toothpaste, but you do get a little bit of a lather going. The biggest difference for, actually, was the taste. It wasn't a powerhouse punch of mint, but rubbing my tongue across my teeth they felt super clean! If you are looking for an all-natural toothpaste alternative then this many be for you.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Its very rare for me to fine something for my teeth that doesn't hurt them because they are so sensitive. LUSH is a magical company, everything about it is fantastic. It made my teeth feel and look FANTASTIC. I recommend everyone to buy from here, especially this product.
sara i.
Harrisburg, PA
i really like this product. it makes my teeth crazy white and it feels super clean to use. the product can clump up a bit in the container. while the taste isnt necessarily bad it does invoke the taste of semen? for me? maybe because it is a bit salty?
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the strawberry flavor and I like it. It doesn’t taste the greatest but it eliminates bad breath better than anything else I’ve ever used and i can feel how well it cleans my teeth. I will probably try a different flavor next time
Kaley H.
Germantown, TN
I'm a huge fan. The flavor is great and it leave a great feeling in my mouth without being overly gritty. I don't like dipping my toothbrush in the container, but I will be buying it again.
Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
What flavors of Lush tooth powder tastes the best?
Brittany A.
N Tonawanda, NY
Would this completely replace tooth paste?
Terry-Ann K.
Tweed
Has anyone tried this product, what did you think
Tawni C.
Hilliard, OH
Does this really whiten and do you combine with toothpaste or use it alone?
Coralee S.
Sheboygan, WI
In your opinion, is using tooth powder easier for kids? My children spit out a lot of toothpaste, I wonder if powder would help. Is it quite messy?