LUSH Aromaco Deodorant

by LUSH

If you’re used to using a roll-on deodorant and want to make the leap to a natural alternative, Aromaco is an easy transition. We thought about all of the most effective ingredients for a deodorant and packed them all into this rather magnificent bar. We’ve put in astringent witch hazel, added in absorbent sodium bicarbonate (otherwise known as baking soda), to absorb excess moisture and smells, and fragrant patchouli oil into our creamy cake to keep you fresh, naturally. You’re left with softened, dry and tremendously pleasant smelling pits.

Do you keep it in fridge?
Can I know the ingredients for this? and if this has Sodium bicarbonate?
How is this stored? Does it dry out? I’m so curious to try this but not sure how it applies. Any thoughts?
Start your review of LUSH Aromaco Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
1,155 reviews
I have been using this for almost theee years and haven't used a antiperspirant since. This has kept me clean and fresh. I don't normally sweat much to begin with but when I do this keeps me from getting stinky. It's affordable for natural products and the scent is amazing. I will never go back to drugstore deodorant. I wish it came in a stick container but the bar works just fine.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
LUSH Aromaco Deodorant uploaded by Christina C.
Okay first off, I don’t usually use deodorant, besides lush “Silky underwear” but other than that, I was blessed with skin chemistry that doesn’t cause B.O unless I don’t take a shower for three days (which isn’t happening) I seen the bad reviews, and I will tell you why. This bar is made to use AFTER you get out of the shower. When your underarms are wet or damp, this rubs on lovely. If you try to apply dry, it’s not going to work correctly. All you have to do is use this after a shower, and this works like a charm. It smells like patchouli, and I’m obsessed!! Since I got this, I haven’t used silky underwear under my arms at all. I tried using this one time dry, and it did NOT work at all. I took a shower, used it under my damp arms, and works like a charm. I love it. No rashes or anything. All I smell is patchouli, and I absolutely LOVE patchouli in everything! I will continue purchasing this, due to its non packaging, and environmentally friendly. Ladies an gents take my advice, use this after the shower. That’s all you have to do, and this will last forever. This is a great alternative to typica based deodorants, if you want to save on packaging. The bar lasts forever too, so please, don’t give it a bad review because you used it improperly. If you don’t have a shower, wet your underarms then apply. All you need is a little water, and this glides right on. I love it! LUSH Aromaco Deodorant
Mirissa B.
I just started using it a few days ago and am so impressed with its performance. I reapply a little bit halfway through the day but that's just because I enjoy the scent so much. It does a great job keeping me smelling fresh. This is worth the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Taylor I.
Saint Louis, MO
I finally found it! After switching to natural deodorants back in 2012, I have tried EVERYTHING on the market. It’s so hard to find anything that actually works, doesn’t burn, has an easy application, etc etc the nightmare of natural deodorants goes on. It ends with the Aromaco deodorant though from LUSH. I live in the hot and humid midwest and I go “natural” (yeah I’m talking armpit hair) and this stuff lasts on your skin for two days, doesn’t pull hair and actually works! No smell for two days? All natural, vegan and fun to use. Keep it in a tin to soften it a bit and apply in a downward motion for best results :)
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
First of course I have to mention that this is a deodorant NOT an antiperspirant. If you’re a sweaty person (or just like extra dryness) you might have to reapply around 5pm. Very effective as a deodorant thanks to baking soda, and a great alternative to pore clogging aluminum products.
Hanna Lee H.
Plano, TX
Everything LUSH creates is absolutely perfect. Their deodorant is all natural, has a nice smell, and works very well for all day coverage. I think we paid $12 for this, worth every penny!
Courtney T.
Tulsa , OK
I've been searching for a cruelty free deodorant without harsh chemicals. This is by far my favorite out of all the ones I've tried this far. I'm not a fan of the clear jelly types of deodorant, and the organic sprays aren't great either. I sweat through the others and this has had the most protection out of all that I've tried.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I didn’t love this deodorant. I found it was very rough on my skin and didn’t work great by itself. I used it in combination with their teo bar but I felt it was a lot of work having to keep it in an airtight container
kristinia Z.
Cambridge, MA
I have a love hate relationship with this. When its FRESH it's the best deodorant I've ever used. It has a light patchouli scent and is infused with tea tree, and it leaves no terrible harsh residue under your arms. The downfall of it is that it is really tempermental and doesn't keep very well, despite being "self preserving". It will get messy if stored in a too humid location (like near a shower... which is unfortunate because it reccomends using after shaving your underarms) but if its stored too dry or in open air, it will oxidize and have issues ranging from hard little lumps on the surfacr, to the ENTIRE surface going hard and needing to be scraped off. Using it while its in any hardened state can lead to ingrown hairs. All these issues aside, its a decent natural option that doesn't leave a lot of build up behind like some drugstore stick deodorants do.
Janet G.
Oceanside, CA
LUSH Aromaco Deodorant uploaded by Janet G.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This has been one of my favorite aluminum free deodorants. It really works and has a unique scent. When you still smell good after a workout or waking around South East Asia in the summer, you know it works! I put mine in a cute glass jar in my bathroom. I will buy it again. #Influenster #lush #TravelJunkie #bali #Voxbox
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nova J.
Norfolk, VA
il y a 3 ans
Carissa P. il y a 3 ans
It worked better for me if I used the powder deodorant they have about half way through the day. And just a little bit of it to freshen back up.