LUSH

LUSH Aromaco Deodorant

4.23 / 5
4.23 / 5 star rating
153 reviews

4.2

5 star

54%

4 star

26%

3 star

10%

2 star

6%

1 star

2%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
We have been using as a family Lush Aromaco as our deodorant for the past few years and it has been amazing. After the initial changeover for your body, once your body is used to it, you simply don’t smell even when you sweat. It’s great stuff really, we are a house of boys apart from me, they all use it and have the same great results. I always recommend this to anybody who asks about a natural vegan deodorant.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I was happy with this product for a while, it seemed that I found a really good natural deodorant but I think they might changed the formula at some point or just my body started acting different but after while it was like I am not using anything at all. It is really sad but it is not for me.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Le déodorant solide Aromaco de Lush offre une expérience olfactive unique avec son parfum agréable et subtil. Son efficacité longue durée garantit une protection fiable contre les odeurs toute la journée. Les ingrédients naturels ajoutent une dimension apaisante, et le format solide associé à un packaging écologique en font un choix respectueux de l’environnement. En termes de rapport qualité-prix, Aromaco offre une excellente valeur en fournissant une performance durable et des ingrédients de qualité. C’est un déodorant solide complet qui allie efficacité, naturalité et responsabilité environnementale.
MORE REVIEWS