LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser

by LUSH

This Creamy, Gentle Cleanser Is Designed To Calm Irritated, Sensitive Skin With Skin-soothing Ingredients Like Cooling Aloe Vera And Lovely Pink Calamine Powder In A Cleansing Kaolin Clay Base. We Wrap It Up In Mineral-rich Nori Seaweed To Nourish The Skin And Add A Sprinkle Of Sea Salt For A Super Gentle Exfoliation

.How To Use: Take A Small Amount In Your Hand, Add A Little Water And Mix Into A Paste. Massage Into Skin To Gently Cleanse, Then Rinse Clean. Use All Over Your Body For Soft Skin Everywhere!

Ingredients

Glycerine Calamine Powder Kaolin Irish Moss Gel (Chondrus Crispus) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis) Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Nori Seaweed (Algae) Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus Crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Lilial Hexyl Cinnamal Fragrance *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

i love this cleanser, but does anyone else notice how weird it smells?
How is this for acne-prone skin?
Is this cleanser good at removing makeup ? LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
Start your review of LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I love this cleanser from lush! It smells amazing and it's great for sensitive and acne prone skin. It has calamine in it so it's great for calming irratated skin. in reviews
maria M.
Birmingham, AL
LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by maria M.
This is my FAVORITE lush product. I have used this product multiple times in the past two years. I have acne prone skin/combo/sensitivity. The formula is great and the add of seaweed helps with the redness. The price is reasonable and a little scoop full goes a long way. I use this cleanser about 2-3 times a week (once a day)
Julie T.
Belchertown Ma
LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser uploaded by Julie T.
I don’t love the smell, and it definitely does not remove makeup. However for sensitive skin as long as you use the right water to product ratio it is a good gentle cleanser for those with sensitive skin. It isn’t my favorite product but I know others that love it!
Jacqueline O.
Ludlow, MA
I swear by this cleanser. It is the only one that works on my face. Smells great and wonderful results for sensitive skin.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
This was an interesting face wash. I didn't really love it or hate it. The smell was not my favorite and my face don't really feel clean after using it. The texture was odd and hard to use with the chunks of green algae type stuff. All in all its probably just not for me and that's okay!💖
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I picked lush because I’ve used ocean salt before, and this says it’s “ocean salt” so this is what the review is for. I’ve used it a lot. I usually only use it while at my friends because it’s pretty expensive but I always make sure to wash my face when I’m there. It exfoliates so we’ll and it’s easy to take a scoop out of the can. It smells wonderful and leave my skin really smooth.
Daeysha M.
Good product but I don’t think it was for me, left my face kind of dry and you could find a better product for a better price
Rachel E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a huge fan of Lush products, but I do not like this cleanser at all.  I am not a huge fan of the mix-to-paste process, which is downright irritating with this cleanser because it already starts as a very thick paste.  The mixing process aside, this was still not a great product.  It did nothing great for my skin and I did not feel that it cleansed or calmed my skin much at all.
Lauren S.
Nashville
With calamine and seaweed as the main ingredients, Aqua Marina is super gentle and great for sensitive skin... if your skin is already clear. I started using this, and while it felt very nice, it didn't do anything toward clearing up breakouts.
Lorrainy Z.
Clawson, MI
I’ve been using for 2 years, it makes my skin feels so clean and fresh! I love to do my skin routine after a long day and this product is great! Really helps when I have some acne spots, I highly recommend to all my friends and family!
Naomi G.
Any LUSH product works AMAZING. Lush has easily become one of my favorite brands for face and body. Smell is always perfect and it's all natural! Pricey but worth it! Highly recommend. They never disappoint.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby S.
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany T. il y a un an
No. For eye makeup I like the Sephora brand most.
Karen S.
St Catharines, ON
il y a 3 ans
Kiran D. il y a 2 ans
I would recommend LUSH brazened honey face mask, its lovely and hydrating as LUSH Aqua Marina can be quite drying on your skin, but it really cleans your skin! So a hydrating but not oily mask is a great complimentary product.