BY LUSH

This Creamy, Gentle Cleanser Is Designed To Calm Irritated, Sensitive Skin With Skin-soothing Ingredients Like Cooling Aloe Vera And Lovely Pink Calamine Powder In A Cleansing Kaolin Clay Base. We Wrap It Up In Mineral-rich Nori Seaweed To Nourish The Skin And Add A Sprinkle Of Sea Salt For A Super Gentle Exfoliation

.How To Use: Take A Small Amount In Your Hand, Add A Little Water And Mix Into A Paste. Massage Into Skin To Gently Cleanse, Then Rinse Clean. Use All Over Your Body For Soft Skin Everywhere!

Ingredients

Glycerine Calamine Powder Kaolin Irish Moss Gel (Chondrus Crispus) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis) Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Nori Seaweed (Algae) Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus Crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Lilial Hexyl Cinnamal Fragrance *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this woul...2 Answers
  • I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks f...5 Answers
  • this looks amazing. should i get this?3 Answers
LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
  • "I love this cleanser from lush! It smells amazing and it's great for sensitive and acne prone skin. It has calamine in it so it's great for calming irratated skin. " in 142 reviews
Izy H.
This magical putty is suitable for all skin types! I shared a tub of this with my mom. My mom has mature and dry skin, while I have oily skin. This product is very gentle and does not strip your skin of its natural oils, which is important for both dry and oily skin types. It also smells divine like a florally ocean. The visible green seaweed bits are fun to mash between your hands, but it doesn't really dissolve. Seaweed is a great ingredient and I'm not sure if its goodness gets transferred to the skin via washing.
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
The Aqua Marina product from Lush works as a face and body cleanser. It is great for people with sensitive, irritated, and with blemishes on their skin. Aqua Marina has two different sizes to choose from, a 3.5 ounce or an 8.4 ounce container, the bigger container being a little more expensive. Even though the product has some great aspects to it, it still has some minor problems which is why I gave it four stars instead of five stars.

Benefits
Some of the great qualities that the face and body cleanser has are that it is gentle and calming to sensitive skins. Takes care of redness and blemishes, pores get smaller with time, does not make ones face oily and it does not make skin dry. It also leaves skin clean soft and smooth, relaxes skin and one only needs a little amount to clean ones entire face.

Final thoughts
The Aqua Marina product from Lush is a great face and body cleanser. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or that has blemishes in their face. I believe it really makes a huge difference after using it for a while.
Krista S.
Lexington
I'm really liking this face cleanser! I don't mind the smell but I can definitely see where it would be off-putting to people. I wouldn't recommend opening the container and taking a big whiff!  To me it almost smells perfumey. (You can't smell it when the container's closed so don't worry about stinking up your bathroom).
As far as using it goes, I use it after I've removed my makeup with Ultrabland. I take a small blueberry-size pinch of it and just rub it in little circles around my wet face. Some recommend making a paste by adding water in your hands and then applying to your face. I haven't tried that yet but I had read elsewhere that the direct application was easier. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this definitely is working nicely. It doesn't dry me out and my face isn't freaking out. Wonderful! Plus my skin is clean and super soft. Not greasy at all. And I don't smell fishy or anything.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
This is my favorite Lush cleanser since I get a lot of redness and have sensitive skin this smells a bit fresh and it has a mud texture but applies smoothly I love the bits of seaweed and that it cleanses and exfoliates really well. This cleanser is vegan and cruelty free and even though it is a bit expensive it is very worth it especially if you are looking for a natural redness reducing cleanser.
Ariana F.
Woodridge, IL
I love this stuff! This has really made a difference in cleaning/clearing my skin and not to mention that it's not drying at all and makes my skin soft & smooth! The smell is also nice since it contains calamine and seaweed inside the product, the seaweed is nice since it acts as a gentle exfoliate to the skin! LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
Maria M.
Plainfield
This is my everyday cleanser, it leaves the skin feeling clean but not stripped. You must work it in well and rinse it off well because if not it leave residue. But if you do rinse it well, it’s great at cleansing and leaving the skin refreshed. LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser, will continue to repurchase
Jasmine C.
Nashville Tennessee
It looks and kind of feels like clay except a little bit softer. It smells really good I can’t really figure out what the scent is but it is very calming. When you first put it on your face it’s a clay texture but once you put water with it it softens up and gets creamy and starts to disintegrate slowly. It doesn’t crumble or anything it’s very smooth and gentle on the skin. I didn’t feel it really really cleaned my face when I was first using it and I used a toner and there was no diet at all so it really does clean your skin but I does so very gently. I really liked that it did the job without drying out my skin.
Nasinnyk A.
Philadelphia
This product is a great all round cleanser for the face and body, however I mainly use it as a face product. I used to suffer from acne and had tried nearly every cleanser , scrub or mask out on the market for acne prone skin and none worked, not even a cleanser and medication from the doctors or Dermatologist. Nothing seemed to work. Until I came into my local lush store to stock up on my bath bombs when one of the employees approached me regarding if I needed any help, and that is when I asked her if she recommended any skin care products for sensitive, blemish prone skin.
Devin R.
I love everything about this cleanser! I have been using it every morning and I honestly look forward to using it. I wasn't crazy about the scent at first because it's definitely seaweed-y but it doesn't bother me anymore. This makes my sensitive, combo oily skin look and feel amazing. It takes away any of my redness, shrinks down my existing blemishes, and gives a really beautiful soft matte appearance to my skin. I often feel like I don't need to wear any makeup at all when I use this. I would recommend using a toner with a cotton round afterwards because it does leave a slight residue that will ball up under makeup if you don't. Seriously though, this cleanser is incredible and I'm so glad I decided to try it. I have been thoroughly impressed with Lush skincare.
Mandie K.
I absolutely love this face cleanser ! I bought it last april and still have plenty left ! It’s a little different than a liquid face cleanser or facial cleansing bar because you pinch of about a dime sized amount , and mix it with water . I like to premix a week or twos worth in a small container so I don’t have to spend as much time making it the proper consistency. I’ve struggled with finding a face cleanser that doesn’t break me out, and so far this has been my holy grail of face cleansers . I have not tried it as a body cleanser but I’m sure it would be great for any times you have eczema ☺️
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks for the past few months, and absolutely nothing is working to get rid of them! It seems no matter what I do I will always have 5+ zits on my face at a time... Do you think this product would work for me?
nina c.
Discovery Bay, CA
this looks amazing. should i get this?
Alex S.
CA
Is this too harsh to use as an everyday face cleanser?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Does anyone else find the smell of this product to be too harsh?
Suhani M.
I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this would be a good cleanser for the morning. What I mean by "morning cleanser" is that it's a cleanser that doesn't give you a deep clean but just removes any buildup from the night before. How does this cleanser leave your skin feeling? Would you recommend it for combination skin?