BY LUSH #8 in Facial Cleansers

Do you remember putting calamine lotion on bug bites as a child? Aqua Marina was made with the same principle in mind; using the soothing pink extract to calm irritated, sensitive skin. This creamy, gentle cleanser is rolled up with mineral-rich nori seaweed to nourish the skin, cooling aloe vera gel and a sprinkling of sea salt for a super gentle exfoliation. Use all over your body in the shower or bath for smooth, perfectly soothed skin!

• I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this would be a g...2 Answers
  • I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks for the p...5 Answers
  • this looks amazing. should i get this?3 Answers
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Since I started using this cleanser at night my skin texture has improved. My inner cheeks (right under the eyes) typically have a bumpy/irritated looking texture & my pores look huge. I also have some texture issues elsewhere from old acne. Since using this my skin has never looked and felt so smooth - and my pores are so much less noticeable! I personally don't mind the smell like some other people do. It doesn't completely eliminate the redness on my face, but it also doesn't turn my into a tomato like a lot of things do.

The downside is that it's SO drying! It almost feels like your rubbing a rubbery/waxy substance on your skin that doesn't really absorb. It also leaves my face looking chalky. I only use it at night for these reasons, so that I can combat the dryness with other products before going to sleep. I'm hoping my skin adjusts to this as I use it - I don't want to stop using it because of the way it's improved my skins texture!
Taylor B.
Austin, TX
This is a miracle for me. I suffered for 10 months with red, irritated, flaky skin and NOTHING helped. Everything I washed my face with burned me. I had developed an unknown allergy to skin care products. I decided to try Lush because they are known for their natural products. Aqua Marina was recommended to me as a good choice for sensitive ski n by a sales associate. It is literally the only thing that doesn't hurt my skin. It cleans my face very well and removes all my makeup. The texture is different than anything I've used before, kind of like a fluffy clay. It is pink and rolled in sea weed which makes it really cute. It had a soft scent to it. I highly recommend this product.
Jenny Z.
Rochester, NY
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It was recommended to me by a good friend of mine, and to this day is the only cleanser that has really kept my skin in check. The cleanser is sealed in a sleek black jar. Contrary to the reviewer below, I found that the seaweed has moisturizing properties and my skin was a lot brighter. It's also really helped remove the redness and make my zits smaller. An important thing to note is that this product is supposed to tighten your skin so it's supposed to feel a little dry. You SHOULD moisturize after cleansing anyways.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
For years I have battled acne an redness in my face an have tried so many cleansers. I felt lost an hopeless till I was introduced to lush an was given Aqua Marina a try. At first I was in sure but after a few days of using it my face felt soft an the redness was starting to come down an my acne was clearing up with no new break outs. Since then I use it twice a day with out my face drying out an love how baby soft my skin feels. I have recommended this over an over to friends an they have loved it as much as I have.
Julia M.
A bit messy and hard to use, but worth it for an indulgent experience. I don't use this to wash my face, instead mixing with it water and applying to my face to let sit for about 15 minutes. The calamine calms my skin, especially during the hot summer months when I might have a little sun on my face. And it's not only for the face! Try using on your shoulders and upper back if you have sensitive skin in need of a little pamper.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
This product contains calamine which is amazing for acne prone skin. Not only does is lessen the redness but it also dries up any imperfections and vanishes them. My life was saved by this product, my skin has drastically changed. Lush wanted to discontinue this product but so many people made a fuss about it and it's here to stay!
Andrea S.
Great product! Great for all skin types and ages. You would feel your skin flawless since day 1 believe me! I am a repeat consumer and I highly recommend it. Their products are a little bit pricey but believe me they are all worth it! After trying out one of their products you'll want to spend every penny in all of their products.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
This was my first lush face and body cleanser. It is for sensitive skin and I use it every time I watch my face. The smell is overpowering for some people since it does have actual seaweed in it. It is gentle and my skin has actually cleared up since using it. I recommend smelling it at the store before you buy online.
Erin I.
Toledo, OH
Okay, so I used this, and it definitely wasn't the right product for my skin, but boy, do I wish it was because I loved it. I love the way it smells, and I love the texture. I might buy some just to use as a treat to myself every once in a while because with the type of skin I have, it won't collaborate very well.
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY
This cleanser is soothing on my acne prone skin. I swear by LUSH-- but this isn't one of my favorite products. Aqua Marina has a super lovely smell-- but it's too fragrant for my taste, makes my allergies flair up. I also don't particularly like that it leaves a waxy residue on my face after rinsing.
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks for the past few months, and absolutely nothing is working to get rid of them! It seems no matter what I do I will always have 5+ zits on my face at a time... Do you think this product would work for me?
nina c.
Discovery Bay, CA
this looks amazing. should i get this?
Suhani M.
I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this would be a good cleanser for the morning. What I mean by "morning cleanser" is that it's a cleanser that doesn't give you a deep clean but just removes any buildup from the night before. How does this cleanser leave your skin feeling? Would you recommend it for combination skin?
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
What is this used for?
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Is this too harsh to use as an everyday face cleanser?