BY LUSH

This Creamy, Gentle Cleanser Is Designed To Calm Irritated, Sensitive Skin With Skin-soothing Ingredients Like Cooling Aloe Vera And Lovely Pink Calamine Powder In A Cleansing Kaolin Clay Base. We Wrap It Up In Mineral-rich Nori Seaweed To Nourish The Skin And Add A Sprinkle Of Sea Salt For A Super Gentle Exfoliation

.How To Use: Take A Small Amount In Your Hand, Add A Little Water And Mix Into A Paste. Massage Into Skin To Gently Cleanse, Then Rinse Clean. Use All Over Your Body For Soft Skin Everywhere!

Ingredients

Glycerine Calamine Powder Kaolin Irish Moss Gel (Chondrus Crispus) Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis) Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Nori Seaweed (Algae) Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin) Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus Crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Lilial Hexyl Cinnamal Fragrance *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this would be a g...2 Answers
  • I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks for the p...5 Answers
  • this looks amazing. should i get this?3 Answers
LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
  • "I love this cleanser from lush! It smells amazing and it's great for sensitive and acne prone skin. It has calamine in it so it's great for calming irratated skin. " in 142 reviews
Devin R.
miami, FL
I love everything about this cleanser! I have been using it every morning and I honestly look forward to using it. I wasn't crazy about the scent at first because it's definitely seaweed-y but it doesn't bother me anymore. This makes my sensitive, combo oily skin look and feel amazing. It takes away any of my redness, shrinks down my existing blemishes, and gives a really beautiful soft matte appearance to my skin. I often feel like I don't need to wear any makeup at all when I use this. I would recommend using a toner with a cotton round afterwards because it does leave a slight residue that will ball up under makeup if you don't. Seriously though, this cleanser is incredible and I'm so glad I decided to try it. I have been thoroughly impressed with Lush skincare.
Mandie K.
I absolutely love this face cleanser ! I bought it last april and still have plenty left ! It’s a little different than a liquid face cleanser or facial cleansing bar because you pinch of about a dime sized amount , and mix it with water . I like to premix a week or twos worth in a small container so I don’t have to spend as much time making it the proper consistency. I’ve struggled with finding a face cleanser that doesn’t break me out, and so far this has been my holy grail of face cleansers . I have not tried it as a body cleanser but I’m sure it would be great for any times you have eczema ☺️
Izy H.
This magical putty is suitable for all skin types! I shared a tub of this with my mom. My mom has mature and dry skin, while I have oily skin. This product is very gentle and does not strip your skin of its natural oils, which is important for both dry and oily skin types. It also smells divine like a florally ocean. The visible green seaweed bits are fun to mash between your hands, but it doesn't really dissolve. Seaweed is a great ingredient and I'm not sure if its goodness gets transferred to the skin via washing.
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
The Aqua Marina product from Lush works as a face and body cleanser. It is great for people with sensitive, irritated, and with blemishes on their skin. Aqua Marina has two different sizes to choose from, a 3.5 ounce or an 8.4 ounce container, the bigger container being a little more expensive. Even though the product has some great aspects to it, it still has some minor problems which is why I gave it four stars instead of five stars.

Benefits
Some of the great qualities that the face and body cleanser has are that it is gentle and calming to sensitive skins. Takes care of redness and blemishes, pores get smaller with time, does not make ones face oily and it does not make skin dry. It also leaves skin clean soft and smooth, relaxes skin and one only needs a little amount to clean ones entire face.

Final thoughts
The Aqua Marina product from Lush is a great face and body cleanser. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or that has blemishes in their face. I believe it really makes a huge difference after using it for a while.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This is my favorite Lush cleanser since I get a lot of redness and have sensitive skin this smells a bit fresh and it has a mud texture but applies smoothly I love the bits of seaweed and that it cleanses and exfoliates really well. This cleanser is vegan and cruelty free and even though it is a bit expensive it is very worth it especially if you are looking for a natural redness reducing cleanser.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
So far I’ve only used this as a facial cleanser, not for the body. I love how gentle it is, it’s really great for those who have sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel incredibly soft after using it. It’s a little weird to use because you take a piece out of the jar and put a little water on it to make it into a paste, and it can get messy. Besides that, I think this is a great product that’s worth it.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this cleanser for about a month but didn’t finish it because I went on vacation and by the time I got back it was expired. It was gentle on my skin and very calming. It took away my redness. It smelled a little odd though and dried out my skin a little bit. I might try again, but not my favorite first impression of a cleanser from lush. LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I picked lush because I’ve used ocean salt before, and this says it’s “ocean salt” so this is what the review is for. I’ve used it a lot. I usually only use it while at my friends because it’s pretty expensive but I always make sure to wash my face when I’m there. It exfoliates so we’ll and it’s easy to take a scoop out of the can. It smells wonderful and leave my skin really smooth.
Ariana F.
I love this stuff! This has really made a difference in cleaning/clearing my skin and not to mention that it's not drying at all and makes my skin soft & smooth! The smell is also nice since it contains calamine and seaweed inside the product, the seaweed is nice since it acts as a gentle exfoliate to the skin! LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser
Maria M.
Plainfield
This is my everyday cleanser, it leaves the skin feeling clean but not stripped. You must work it in well and rinse it off well because if not it leave residue. But if you do rinse it well, it’s great at cleansing and leaving the skin refreshed. LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser, will continue to repurchase
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
I have been suffering from awful breakouts on my cheeks for the past few months, and absolutely nothing is working to get rid of them! It seems no matter what I do I will always have 5+ zits on my face at a time... Do you think this product would work for me?
nina c.
Discovery Bay, CA
this looks amazing. should i get this?
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
What is this used for?
Suhani M.
I have combination skin, and I was wondering if this would be a good cleanser for the morning. What I mean by "morning cleanser" is that it's a cleanser that doesn't give you a deep clean but just removes any buildup from the night before. How does this cleanser leave your skin feeling? Would you recommend it for combination skin?
Alex S.
CA
Is this too harsh to use as an everyday face cleanser?