LUSH

LUSH Angels on Bare Skin Face...
4821 Reviews
5 / 5
This is a great product for those with sensitive skin or acne prone skin, It didn't break me out more and actually helped lessen some of my acne. Angels on Bare Skin works great as much as a scrub and facial wash , you could use it on your body but with how little is inside the package , I only use it on my face. I Love it even if it's a bit expensive .
5 / 5
This cleanser is great for the face, it’s also exfoliating without being too drying. The scent is great as well. This leaves my face feeling super smooth and ready for other skincare products.
5 / 5
It makes my face feel so clean and soft and just pampered it is a little gritty so if that bothers you I wouldn't recommend this but it isn't super drying at all
5 / 5
Smells like flowers and rosemary. I can use this every day. Just try not to dip your hand in the tub with wet hands, as it may alter the consistency.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
J’ai testé ce produit et après une réaction allergique j’ai du l’arrêter je l’ai testé deux fois j’ai eu des plaques rouges après le rinçage et brûlures du coup obligé de l’arrêter ! Après j ai la peau assez sensible dommage l’odeur est top par contre
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Usaba esta mascarilla para limpiarme la cara, mi piel es mixta con algún grano y está limpieza masifica la piel y reduce el exceso de seborreico.
5 / 5
This cleanser changed the skin game for, I haven’t had clearer or softer skin than when I was using this. Also great for travel as isn’t a liquid and can just be placed in a little pot.
5 / 5
I love the smell of this product and how it lightly exfoliates while cleaning. You only need a small amount to work. Ingredients are clean and packaging is classic lush packaging.
5 / 5
Adoro i prodotti di Lush e fra i miei preferiti c'è sicuramente questo. Ingredienti naturali per un peeling delicato ed efficace, che lascia la pelle morbida. Il packaging è basico, bella l'idea del riciclo dell' imballaggio.
5 / 5
I loved this face cleanser, I would use it with their face lotion as well. I used it daily and loved the way it smelled. It kept my face clean and I was able to recycle the packaging after