BY LUSH #10 in Facial Cleansers

This Heavenly Blend Of Cleansing Kaolin Clay, Ground Almonds And A Soothing Blend Of Lavender, Rose And Chamomile Oils Has Been A Customer Favorite For Years. A Quick Scrub With This Nubbly Cleanser Leaves Skin Calm, Balanced, Soft And Smooth, And Because It's So Gentle, Anyone Can Use It.

How To Use: Take A Small Amount In Your Hand, Add A Little Water And Mix Into A Paste. Massage Into Skin To Gently Cleanse, Then Rinse Clean. Use All Over Your Body For Soft Skin Everywhere!

Ingredients

Ground Almonds (Prunus Dulcis) Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) Rose Absolute (Rosa Damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) Tagetes Oil (Tagetes Minuta) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax Tonkinensis Pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Lavender Flowers (Lavandula Angustifolia) *limonene *linalool *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• I don't get this product. I find it difficult to use without most...4 Answers
  • I recently got pimples on my skin after having a really clear ski...2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend a specific moisturizer to pair with this? I...3 Answers
Reviews (2098)
Jasmine B.
Gonzales, LA
I’m soooooooo freaking glad I found something about LUSH!! When I say I USE EVERYTHING SKINCARE AND HAIRCARE from Lush I’m very serious lol..I use all shampoo and conditioner from them! Lotion,bath care etc everything have any questions on Lush ask me I’ll be glad to answer lol okay now I do use and actually love this product here.You use it by pinching off a little but it in your hand add a little water and make a little paste in the palm of your hand.Then smooth over face I put it on before the shower.Then when I’m about to get out I wash it off .So I leave it on for about 10-20 mins depending on how much time I have.Then once I wash it off I add some of their vanishing cream(moisturizer) and when I say the moisturizer goes deeper than the first layer of the fascia.🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾.All packaging is amazing the shampoo bars are bare packaged which I love all black pots that the lotions or facial things are usually in those if you bring back 5 of the pots cleaned you receive a free face mask just for recycling those.But this product gets 5stars and 2 thumbs up Sory this review was so long but I literally love Lush ...
Dana F.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product!  I have combination skin that tends to get overly dried out when I use too many products at once. So I've narrowed my routine down to this mask twice a week (in addition to a daily gentle cleanser) and it significantly improves my redness, puffiness, and the texture of my skin! And I can actually see all of the ingredients that go into this mask which reassures me that I'm putting genuine, quality product on my face.
anael s.
San Diego
This cleanser is the best thing I have EVER put on my face. I use it after cleansing with the Dark Angels cleanser also by Lush, and it leaves my skin feeling softer than a baby's butt. No joke. It smells absolutely decadent, and feels super nice as the little lavender buds work magic into your skin. I literally spent an hour in the shower just rubbing my face after using this. My skin has never felt softer, and never looked better.
Heidi F.
Escondido , CA
Angels on bare skin is a good cleanser/exfoliating product. However it's a tad messy and comes in a pot. I would recommend using a spoon or spatula to take it out, so your not introducing bacteria into the pot. Secondly and I feel a super important point, is that although Lush appears natural and homemade, this product contains 'parfume'. Since they don't elaborate on that, you don't know what it's scented with. Unless it's 100% pure essential oil it contains phalates. Phalates are linked to cancer, endocrine disrupters etc. google them and find out for yourself. Lots of people buy Lush, because they think it's natural. The product works well, but the 'parfume' is horrible for anyone with sensitive skin, acne, etc. I'm a breast cancer survivor as well as an Esthetician, so I read labels!
troian e.
This is one of my go-to Lush products. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean, with no residual oiliness or grittiness. It's also not drying at all, and while I've never had a bad acne problem, it does help curb even the occasional pimples I get now and then. I have very difficult skin (combination with no real rhyme or reason for when/where oiliness and dryness occurs, large pores, rosacea, extreme sensitivities to a lot of ingredients). I must have tried every skin cleanser Lush carries (as well as lots of other skincare products from other companies) and most of the others either broke me out, left my face feeling greasy, or dried my skin out to the point of itchiness. Not this one. It's definitely worth the price, and I find the smaller pot is exactly the right size to use up within the expiration date. The only thing I would change if I could is that it doesn't really do much to help with the redness of my rosacea, but then again, nothing else really does either.
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
I tried Angels on Bate Skin as a recommendation from an employee over a year ago and there hasn’t been more than a couple of weeks on the time that I have been without it!

You don’t need very much product (I always use too much haha) and it makes your skin so soft. You can see a big difference before and after trust me just test it out on one hand and compare!
Jess O.
Nashville, TN
I love this mask! For an all natural mask, it does what it should- leaves my skin feeling even and smooth. I love the way it smells too. The reason I gave it 4/5 however: it worked great for about a month and then my skin stopped reaping its benefits (not sure why, I kept the same rountine). I’m not sure if it’s because Lush expires. Overall I would recommend and might even purchase again for a once in a while mask.
Bella J.
Michigan
This product is a staple in my summer routine when I need a moisturizing facial cleanse that doesn't over-exfoliate or create excess oil on my face. The packaging is convenient and keeps all of the natural ingredients in the product away from light, air, and water exposure. I highly recommend this cleanser for anyone struggling with acne.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
One of my favorite cleansers from LUSH. This does a great job at both cleansing and exfoliating skin. The smell of this is absolutely wonderful. To me it is a true LUSH scent and one of their best selling products.

I actually need to get some more of this soon. I love to mix this with a little Ocean Salt from LUSH too.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
This is my everyday cleanser and I don't see that changing any time soon. I will say this..if you're not ready for an "earthy-paste" this may not be your style. It comes in a black container in a soft solid cube of cleanser. You break a piece of the cleanser off and run it underwater until it becomes paste like. It is an exfoliator, but it is gentle enough for every day use. Also, It smells like heaven. I guess that's why they gave it the name. The price isn't too bad either. The small container runs about 15 dollars and I got a large size for 21 dollars. This stuff will last you forever and keep your face clean and blemish free.  It's amazing.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
What is the best LUSH product for dry yet sensitive skin?!
Felicia D.
does this work for combo skin? my skin tends to be drier during the winter but only in certain areas. then I have other spots that are oily no matter what!
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
Do you think this product is too harsh for sensitive skin?
Erin B.
With daily face use how long does the smaller container generally last?
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I don't get this product. I find it difficult to use without most of it ending up going down the drain. Any tips?