BY LUSH #6 in Facial Cleansers

This Heavenly Blend Of Cleansing Kaolin Clay, Ground Almonds And A Soothing Blend Of Lavender, Rose And Chamomile Oils Has Been A Customer Favorite For Years. A Quick Scrub With This Nubbly Cleanser Leaves Skin Calm, Balanced, Soft And Smooth, And Because It's So Gentle, Anyone Can Use It.

How To Use: Take A Small Amount In Your Hand, Add A Little Water And Mix Into A Paste. Massage Into Skin To Gently Cleanse, Then Rinse Clean. Use All Over Your Body For Soft Skin Everywhere!

Ingredients

Ground Almonds (Prunus Dulcis) Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) Rose Absolute (Rosa Damascena) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) Tagetes Oil (Tagetes Minuta) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax Tonkinensis Pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Lavender Flowers (Lavandula Angustifolia) *limonene *linalool *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• I don't get this product. I find it difficult to use with...4 Answers
  • I was recommended this one cuz It cleanses exfoliates and...2 Answers
  • I don’t currently use a cleanser and know that I should!!...2 Answers
LUSH Angels on Bare Skin Face and Body Cleanser
  • "Oooh I love love love Lush. I especially love Angels on bare skin. It is the most perfect face cleanser! I use this on my sensitive face which is also oily and a bit of acne. This works magic and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I would recommend a moisturizer after using this product." in 356 reviews
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
This was the first facial cleanser that I tried from Lush and it came at a time when I was thoroughly frustrated with my skin. I was experiencing breakouts and my skin just didn’t feel good. I walked into my local Lush, explained my problems to a sales associate, and walked out with this. It took a little while to get the hang of making a paste with the cleanser that was the right consistency but once I figured it out it was smooth sailing. My sometimes sensitive and dry skin loved this cleanser. After a week I noticed that my skin didn’t look or feel as angry. After a few weeks pimples appeared less often. Once I got halfway through the tub I was actually happy with the way my skin was looking! It can be a bit odd seeing lavender buds in your cleanser and rubbing them on your face but after a few uses you get used to it. After using my first tub I got more into the 10 step kbeauty routine and started experimenting with cleansers so I haven’t used Angels on Bare Skin in a while but I would definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin who wants to try a cleanser from Lush.
Maggie I.
Bought this with the recommendation of a store employee and I'm glad I did. Intially, my goal was to switch over completely from my off-brand drug store face wash where I didnt know most of the ingredients. Ive found a happy medium where I use that arouns once and week and Angels all other times.

Because it's not harsh on your skin, it is ideal in dry times/winter. I would rarely use my face wash at all in the winter to avoid dry skin, and solely relied on this.

During the summer, I need something with a little more oil control so i use this a bit less, but I still constantly have it on hand. Also great for a body exfoliator.

The scent is amazing and it feels wonderful. Wish it was a little less expensive but it lasts for a while if you use sparingly.
Patricia H.
If you struggle with redness, dull skin, and acne, you might adore this product. It is one of two holy grail cleansers I have for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I couple this with SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar to wash off my makeup and my skin is super soft. The next morning my redness is drastically reduced and any inflamed blemishes I had would heal. This duo stopped my breakouts and healed about 80% of my acne scars. It comes in an almost powder form that can be a little tricky to apply at first. I only use it in the shower, and I store the container there. This way, a little bit of moisture gets into the container and turns it into a paste which makes it way easier to apply.
Courtney W.
The first time I used this as a sample it changed my life! I rushed out and bought the small container. Using this every day with 9 to 5, Eau Roma Water, and Celestial made my skin super healthy and glowing. My face seriously never looked better. I think now that I’ve gotten used to it, my skin has become complacent. I’ve started breaking out here and there again. I’ve also noticed a few clogged pores here and there. It still makes my skin feel super soft and it has just the right amount of exfoliation for me. I think I’m going to finish this up and probably switch to herbalism since it’s a little better for breakout prone skin, but it still contains Chamomile blue for that soothing effect.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Seriously OBSESSED with this face wash! It’s probably my favorite of all time and that says a lot coming from me. My skin feels amazing, and even looks amazing right after using it. I have no idea how it takes the redness out of my skin immediately but it does. The only thing that can get a little irritating is that you grab little chunks out at a time to use and it says to mix with water to make a paste but it kind of balls up when you try do that so it’s a little bit of a learning curve but once you get the feel for it, you’ll want to use it all the time! I’m so happy I decided to listen to the hype and buy this because the hype is real!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I have oily and acne prone skin, and I also live in Florida. I originally received a sample of this for my ex to use prior to shaving; I loved it so much I bought one for myself. This cleanser does a great job exfoliating my face, and calming the redness. I always use it after removing my makeup, and my skin has not looked better. It’s a strong enough exfoliator to keep everything smooth, but it’s anything but harsh. I even noticed that when I use this routinely, it controls my acne. I hardly have any breakouts, unless they’re e hormonal. I would definitely recommend Angels on Bare Skin to someone with oily/acne prone skin.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
This is such a beautiful, natural cleanser! It gives a very gentle exfoliation while keeping skin soft and hydrated. I love the lavender scent, it's soft and relaxing, not too strong. My skin glows when I use this, people always ask what I'm doing differently when I use this cleanser! The only down side is that it does not remove makeup very well at all. If you don't mind going thru the double process of removing your makeup with a remover, then washing with this that's great. I usually use a different cleanser just because it's quicker!
Anna R.
Great alternative for exfoliating when you have dry and sensitive skin. Most exfoliators on the market contain harmful and irritating products (ex: plastic beading), but this one on the otherhand contains moulded almonds to create a soft but effective scrub. I use it once a week after steaming and have been for about two years now, and can definitely say it has helped. I can recommend this to everyone, especially since my complicated skin barely has any miracle or holy grail products.
brandy a.
San Diego
a friend of mine bought this and wasn’t a huge fan of it, so she gave it to me. I’ve used let the good times roll for years and in my opinion this was pretty similar, minus the amazing stomach-rumbling smell provided by let the good times roll, and for that reason alone I would probably pick LTGTR over this. if you want a gentle exfoliation and soft, smooth skin but you aren’t a fan of sweet scents and want something more earthy and natural, I would suggest this!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love LUSH overall as a brand. This was one of the first LUSH products I bought to test out and I did really enjoy it for a few reasons. The cleanser is super gentle for sensitive skin and slightly exfoliates the skin. If you like a harsh exfoliating cleanser then this isn't for you. But if you have sensitive skin or dry/normal skin like myself I think you would love this! The ingredients are all great for you and natural. The only reason I deducted stars even though I did like the product is because unfortunately LUSH products don't stay good as long because of the all natural ingredients. But in hindsight it is better for your skin and health overall to use good-for-you-ingredients in your skincare routine. I highly recommend checking LUSH out no matter what your skin type. They have so many different cleansers, masks, body butters, etc. to offer. I've loved just about everything I've tried from the brand! They are great!
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
What is the best LUSH product for dry yet sensitive skin?!
Felicia D.
does this work for combo skin? my skin tends to be drier during the winter but only in certain areas. then I have other spots that are oily no matter what!
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
Do you think this product is too harsh for sensitive skin?
Erin B.
With daily face use how long does the smaller container generally last?
Reine M.
beirut
I recently got pimples on my skin after having a really clear skin and many people on youtube recommended this. Does this really help decreasing pimples ?