LUSH Amelie Mae Solid Perfume

Take an inspired stroll through a perfume garden in full bloom. Breathe deeply and drink in a sugary bouquet of ylang ylang, rose and raspberry that calls to mind nostalgic summer days. Let this sweet, innocent perfume blossom into a candied, berry-tinged floral on your skin and see the world with renewed awe.

How to use: Melt your solid perfume directly onto your wrists and neck for an immediate dose of your favorite aroma.

Ingredients

Lavender Oil - Balancing, Calming

Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) Fragrance Benzyl Benzoate *Linalool Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide *Benzyl Alcohol *Benzyl Salicylate *Citral *Citronellol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Farnesol *Geraniol *Isoeugenol *Limonene Red 7 Lake Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Why don’t they make a rentless lotion 😩?
Start your review of LUSH Amelie Mae Solid Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
This perfume smells a bit too sweet for me, but I love the packaging and the fact that it’s cruelty free! I find it melts easily on the skin and the scent lasts for a while as well. The solid perfumes are great for traveling, especially since you can pack a few with you in a carry on. Can’t wait to try more scents!
Waco
Extremely sweet, but in a good way. LUSH talks about how all their fragrances are supposed to evoke a time or place for the wearer that means more than the scent itself. It smells like childhood Christmas mornings filled with candy plus a springtime garden.
Storrs
This solid perfume lasts such a long time and is so easy to apply. You don’t have to worry about letting it dry. It is portable and subtle enough that you don’t need to apply more than twice a day tops. It’s almost like a stick of deodorant in function.
Arlington, TN
I love this solid perfume so much! Not only does it smell amazing but its super easy to take through TSA! It lasts forever too- a teeny bit goes a LONG way. This is my first time using but will definitely purchase again!
Cincinnati
I normally hate floral or sweet fragrances . even though this is both, it isn’t overpowering at all. I’m a huge lush fan, and the solid perfumes are great to throw in a bag.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nice smell and lasts relatively long. It is good for the price but I am just not a fan of the solid aspect of the fragrance. It just doesn't seem to last as long as spray perfumes do for me.
Victorville, CA
Although the fragrance is great, it doesnt seem to last very long. I only purchased it one time. And dont plan on purchasing again in the future. I would say the best thing that would improve the quality of this product would be to get a longer lasting scent.

Clifton Heights
I LOVE this scent! It’s amazingly beautiful, and the smell really changes from day to day, on certain days it’s very sweet and on others it’s spicy. It’s amazing and it’s my go to perfume! It lasts all day, whenever I feel overwhelmed I can just sniff where it was applied and it soothes me!
Raleigh, Nc
A pretty and more delicate scent compared to most lush perfumes. If this will be your TSA item it's a safe product that won't put off anyone who smells it. Application is easy and doesn't cause any irritation. I would buy more if they are safe scents.
This is so so so so good. It smells like raspberry jelly with red roses. It’s very feminine I don’t know how they can get away with marketing it as unisex. It’s very pretty delicate but robust with sweetness this makes me think of the colors red and bright pink. Overall I would buy again this is an excellent value as it lasts forever. It will peob dry up or lose its scent b4 I’m done w it (or lose it lol) but I’m game to find out 😆 I ♥️ LUSH.