BY LUSH #18 in Body Wash

If you've been giving your muscles the runaround, plan a showertime run-in with this invigorating eucalyptus and mint jelly. Whether you've run a marathon or walked a mile this bright wobbly jelly will soothe aches and pains and send lingering cramps on their way. Take it straight out of the freezer and into the shower to enjoy the energizing power of invigorating peppermint and warming cinnamon leaf oils.

• How long does this last? (How many times can you use it?)2 Answers
  • How do you use lush's shower jellies?2 Answers
  • I run and workout a lot and am interested in the product. There's...1 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Let's be honest, Lush's awesomelicious shower jellies are not for down and dirty cleansing. They're for squishing in between your fingers and slathering yourself with brightly colored Jello while listening to disco on the bathroom radio (or iTunes). At least this is what I do. I love these things as part of a pampering relaxing shower where I'm not in a hurry to get clean - you should follow it up with a scrub or a cleanser or body wash because this is basically just shower gel with gelatin added. But boy are they fun! Not a huge fan of this particular fragrance since it seems more like a manly minty fresh thing (I prefer the blue citrus-scented one or the one with GLITTER!) but for those who like to make a mess in the shower and come out smelling like the Swiss Alps...you will have a blast.
Keshia W.
Keshia W.
Fresno, CA
I wanted to love these so bad. I seen an awesome video and they looked amazing. Lathered up great and looked very cool. So I ran to my local lush and purchased a few sents. They were all equally awful but I thought what the heck... Do I was torn between toilet bowl cleaner sent and this one which reminds me of flowery bathroom cleaner. (Cleaner seems to be a theme for the jelly's). I got home and jumped in the shower with my jelly's. It broke down way too easily. I cringed as I watched huge pieces of this expensive jello go down the drain. Very soapy and lathered great. But it dried up my skin a ton. So this was an all around waist of money for me.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Holy grail product! If you have sore muscles, are tired, need a jolt, need to be rejuvenated....this jelly is for you! This is like an adult product but it comes in kid form! You get a container full of jello-like goo and you wet and rub all over the areas needed. You can even just use this as an all over cleanser. When I use this, I almost feel like I am playing with it instead of using it! Worth the price, great product. I like to put mine in the freezer, it still comes out jelly, just a little more stiff and it really helps with strained muscles.
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
At first I thought that it was so cool that shower gel was in a jelly form. But it became a mess in the shower. It was kind of hard to use. It wasn't harsh at all and it didn't bother my skin because lush always does a good job of keeping things natural.And the smell is great! The price of it wasn't bad. I love lush products so I will definitely be purchasing from them again just not this product. I do really enjoy the liquid form of shower gel though!
Tara J.
Tara J.
I am crazy about cinnamon. I love cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon everything. Opening the jar of 93,000 Miles is like jumping into a tub of cinnamon/peppermint goodness. If you're sensitive to scent, you might not enjoy this as it is quite strong. Although powerful, the scent doesn't linger on the skin. Lush market this as a soap that will help sore muscles, but I haven't found that to be the case (hence 4/5).
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
I am an avid lover of Lush products. I love their bath bombs and facial scrubs. Lush provides the most clean products for an amazing price. However, I haven't clicked with their shower jellies yet. Not sure if its the texture or the fact that it gets difficult to use (I always drop it in the shower before I can get the full use out of it). It smells wonderful, but this product just isn't for me.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Wethersfield, CT
Lush shower jellies are so underrated. I enjoy using them on my face, body, and as a shampoo. They are so moisturizing and leave you clean. They also lather up well in hair or on a loofah. I like the scent of this jelly, but I wish it was more eucalyptus. The cinnamon dominates. I also don't think it lives up to its claims of being soothing to muscles. However, it smells great and works well.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Glendale, CA
the shower jelly is supposed to help you relax your muscles after working out

I don't think I've worked with shower jelly before and didn't know what to do it it - when I broke it off it would continue to break off into chunks when rubbed into my skin - not sure if that's what was supposed to happen. About half of it would just fall into the drain

Didn't necessarily feel a cooling sensation -
Kaelyn T.
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
LUSH products pretty much litter my bathroom, and the most used ones are my shower jellies and shower gels. The best thing to do with the shower jellies, in my experience, is to store them in the freezer. If not, at least pop them in 15-30 minutes before your shower. The cool is refreshing in a hot shower, and it keeps it from being too oozy. Never drying, always heavenly smelling.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
While shopping with my daughter and her love of Lush products, I became interested in the shower jelly. Loved the scent so I thought if nothing else I will like it just for that. I am in catering so on my feet quite a bit, used this after a big job and it actually did soothe my aching feet and muscles! I would recommend this product highly to people that are on their feet a lot!
Sata S.
Sata S.
I was wondering how the product felt and smells
nina c.
nina c.
Discovery Bay, CA
How do you use lush's shower jellies?
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Singapore
How long does this last? (How many times can you use it?)
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
What is this and why have I never heard of it until today?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Does this really relax your muscles after use?