No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luseta Curl Enhancing Coconut Oil Curl Define & Bounce Restoration Leave-in Cream for Curly Hair - Sulfate Free Paraben Free Color Safe!
How would you rate this product?
Waterloo
This works on my hair when it's wet or damp, but I find that it doesn't do anything for my hair when I apply it on dry hair. I don't like the residue that it leaves on my hair when my hair dries either. The scent is subtle and nice. I was looking for a product that would define my curls, and this doesn't exactly do that after the hair dries.

Looking for your answer?