Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayluseta beauty inc
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 338 Ounces

Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces

by luseta beauty inc

Restores necessary nutrients into every strand while adding a protective seal to every strand for advanced uv and chemical protections with biotin collagen strengthening oil treatment helps defrizz, strengthen and moisturize hair.

Size - 3.38 oz; Sulfate, phosphate, paraben free; Strengthens and fortifies hair shaft; Helps to thicken and texturize; Adds volume and dimension for a fuller look; Biotin - also known as vitamin B7, is a water -soluble vitamin that acts as a coenzyme in the body, which contributes to the production of healthy hair; Collagen - the most abundant protein in the human body that helps renew cells, improves the health of skin and hair and ensures the elasticity and regeneration of hair; Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair and style as usual, or smooth on dry hair to tame and add shine; This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.; No Instruction; Made in USA

have you used it? Lo has usado?
Start your review of Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces!
Nelly D.
Lake Mary, FL
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces uploaded by Nelly D.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Very good hair product, I do feel my hair soft with a good shine, not a greasy or oily. It got my attention because of the purple but after I felt it on my hands and smell it, I had to buy it. You don’t need a lot of product to do your hair.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter accidentally cut part of her eyelashes but with this wonderful product I managed to grow her eyelashes in 1 week, apart from that a few drops after washing your hair are very good for your hair and you will love it as it is dry Mi hija se cortó accidentalmente parte de sus pestañas pero con este maravilloso producto logré hacer crecer sus pestañas en 1 semana, aparte que unas gotas después de lavar tu cabello son muy buenas para tu cabello y te encantará ya que está seco.
Daniela M.
Greer, SC
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces uploaded by Daniela M.
Is my first time using this product, is a great product. It doesn't weigh down my hair. And this hair oil helps to smooth out my hair and add shine. Even it said UV protection. The Smells is ok. Is not strong. I will recomend this serum. I love it
Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Biotin and collagen smells really good hair product eos-organic-smooth-sphere-lip-balm really shiny and helps alot really soft oil a luxury natural blend with vitamin B7 argan oil
Laura G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is the best it make your hair smell good,it soft and it make your hair look good.If you can pls get this product it will change your life.
Nazly Vanessa C.
Honolulu, HI
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces uploaded by Nazly Vanessa C.
Love, Love, Love The Luseta products. It basically saved my hair!. This oil doesn't leave my hair greasy and it protects, nourishes my hair and makes me feel amazing!. The fragrance is amazing as well. LOVE it so much! [product:luseta-biotin-&-collagen-strengthen-oil-treatment-33.8-ounces]
chloe W.
York, PA
this is a good hair oil. at times i found that it weighed my hair down, so maybe this would be better for people with thin hair or straight hair. overall it was very good at frizz control and hydration!!
Mini M.
Alexandria
Helps with growth very lightweight only need a dime size smells amazing. Def would buy again. Packaging could be less fragile ( it’s a glass container)
ESTHEFANY V.
salzgitter lebenstendt
Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces uploaded by ESTHEFANY V.
Para mi pelos siempre utilizo lo mejor me encanta el brillo que le deja a mi melena y la hidratación es total Luseta Biotin & Collagen Strengthen Oil Treatment 33.8 Ounces
Ask a question to the Influenster community...