BY LUSETA BEAUTY

Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo leaves hair full of luster and vitality. The tea tree and argan oils rid hair of impurities. Argan oil adds softness and shine. For frizzy, damaged and unmanageable hair. No parabens. see more...

Sadiqa A.
I love this product. I normally have oily scalp and I have been struggling with finding the right shampoo that would balance my scalp PH. After using this product for a week I see a big difference in my hair. My hair is softer. My split ends are not showing anymore!! After washing with this shampoo my hair doesn't have any shampoo residue it feels clean and light. Definitely buying again!!
molly k.
Best shampoo and conditioner I have used ever! Leaves my hair so soft and the smell is amazing! And you don't have to use much of it at a time as I sometimes find with other brands! Completely worth the money, would buy again!
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I received a sample of this and love it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I would purchase a full size of this product any day.

Amazon