Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo

by Luseta Beauty

Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo leaves hair full of luster and vitality. The tea tree and argan oils rid hair of impurities. Argan oil adds softness and shine. For frizzy, damaged and unmanageable hair. No parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo!
Karina O.
Nederland, TX
This shampoo is incredible! I typically have a super oily scalp and after one day my hair looks like a grease ball. Someone recommended to try tea tree shampoo. I found this one for a fantastic price and it had good reviews so i got it. I love the pump in the bottle because it makes it easy to dispense! The product smells fantastic! It lathers really well into the scalp too. When my hair dried, it was soft and CLEAN it looked so good! And my scalp felt good! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
Sadiqa A.
New Yorl
I love this product. I normally have oily scalp and I have been struggling with finding the right shampoo that would balance my scalp PH. After using this product for a week I see a big difference in my hair. My hair is softer. My split ends are not showing anymore!! After washing with this shampoo my hair doesn't have any shampoo residue it feels clean and light. Definitely buying again!!
molly K.
Best shampoo and conditioner I have used ever! Leaves my hair so soft and the smell is amazing! And you don't have to use much of it at a time as I sometimes find with other brands! Completely worth the money, would buy again!
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
I received a sample of this and love it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I would purchase a full size of this product any day.
Veesha B.
Philadelphia, PA
It seems that not that many people know about this brand. I started using Luseta shampoo and conditioner last year and my hair has got longer by 6 inches. I do not eat meat nor take nay vitamins and hair, so for me this is a significant increment in my hair length. I tried using their bonding shampoo and conditioner and it helped me to get frizz free smooth hair. I use their coconut hair mask once a week and the smell is out of this world. The hair mask makes my hair manageable and makes it smooth. I recently tried their keratin shampoo and I didn't enjoy it as much. I bought their manual oil shampoo and love it. Do try their bonding, marula oil, tea tree and Argon oil products. I have tried brands like kerastase, living proof, Verb, matrix etc but no brand gave me such amazing results that I got from Luseta.
Katie F.
Norwood, PA
Love this brand! I buy it from marshals because it is more affordable. I love tea tree because it makes my hair and scalp fee hydrated and cleaned
Berenice C.
Ensenada, Baja California
Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Berenice C.
This shampoo had not used it for a while, because I had stopped getting it in the supermarket and now, I recently found it again in walmart, I missed it, it leaves my hair soft, manageable and it helps me keep it hydrated. At least once a week I practice swimming and the chlorine from the pool dries my hair a lot so this shampoo helps to remedy that badness in my hair, besides it has a very nice smell, I think it is a worthwhile product. Another thing that I love is that it helps control the secretion of fat from my hair so it looks clean for a lot longer, that's fabulous!  Luseta Beauty Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo
Steph •.
toronto
I’m a sucker for tea tree oil and this shampoo is really great for people who experiencing scalp irritation or acne. The shampoo has a light texture and feels invigorating when massaged into the scalp. It takes a couple of pumps to get a good lather, which is probably because I have thicker hair.

Looking for your answer?