2 colors available

BY LUSETA BEAUTY

Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Shampoo gently cleanses and washes away any impurities. Made with organic coconut milk and oils. No parabens. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Loved this shampoo because it is moisturing enough so that my hair isn't frizzy but still not oily.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Another W for Glossybox!!! The July 'Tropical Beauty' box is filled with exotic trinkets that will awaken your senses. The curator's captured the true essence of a Tropical getaway in a box! Whether it be a vacation or a staycation Glossybox has taken care of it all for you, from the luxurious Mediterranean-inspired soap by @aerin to the precision nail lacquer remover pen from @shopncla. I am ecstatic about the limited-edition Blush Duo palette co-created by @doucceofficial & @glossybox_us. What's even more exciting is that there is enough room left in the palette for next month's box and we get to pick out the next shade ourselves!!! The whole fam is already loving @drpawpaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm. It instantly soothes, protects & moisturizes any part of your bod that needs extra attention in these hot summer months. This will be the second time I get to use @larocheposayusa & this formula is their Hydrating Gentle Cleanser that will gently clean my face while helping prevent over-drying. Want in? Sign up with my link in my bio! Use code "MATTELIP" & receive 2 FREE @coulourpopcosmetics Ultra Matte Lips!
Little Rock , AR
I received the Luseta Coconut Milk shampoo in a 50ml free for a giveaway. The first thing that I noticed is that it has a light coconut scent that smells nice and the packaging was well thought out and made it easy to use. This didn't feel like a shampoo, it didn't lather up and it made my hair feel stripped and dry, but dirty. I felt like I had residue left in my hair after rinsing. I'm not sure what this shampoo's deal is.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Coconut milk is an amazing scent one of my favorites, received this in a glossy box. I smelled it as soon as i was opening it and i knew i was getting something good! I love the smell of it, i wish there was more in the sample shampoo bottle than in the conditioner. Like it says, its meant for normal to dry hair, i have oily but i cant stop using coconut smelling products. ( addiction :p) i would recommend this as well for damaged hair and split ends.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this in my glossybox and I liked it. It has a slight coconut scent to it but nothing too over powering. It also lathered up really well. I have color treated hair and some of my color did wash out but that's expected. I will say though my hair immediately feels moisturized and soft.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
These small bottles both contain seals, yet all you can smell is the pleasant aroma of coconut...and not the fake kind either. I love that the packaging is simple - the colours compliment well. The shampoo didn't lather very well until I went to shampoo a second time and by itself, it felt as it was a bit drying to my hair. The conditioner is the real winner here. You only need a little bit to work into your hair, which leaves it with a silky, shiny and soft finish. My hair is often quite tangled, and it was less noticeable using this. If I were to use this product again, it would probably only be the conditioner, although I'm not fond of some of the ingredients.

I was excited at first to see that the bottles contained the Leaping Bunny logo, meaning they were cruelty free. However, I can't find mention on the company's site, popular cruelty free brand lists, or the Leaping Bunny site itself, which makes me concerned they are not truly certified.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Este shampoo pasa a ser uno de mis imprescindibles es rico en nutrientes para mí pelo, la fragancia es riquísima es el shampoo ideal, limpia a profundidad sin resecar me encanta!!!
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
I can't say enough about this conditioner.Love the fresh coconut scent.Love the clean and silky feel of my hair after use!
Little Rock , AR
Did you have problems with lathering this shampoo?