BY LUSETA BEAUTY

Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Shampoo gently cleanses and washes away any impurities. Made with organic coconut milk and oils. No parabens. see more...

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Coconut milk is an amazing scent one of my favorites, received this in a glossy box. I smelled it as soon as i was opening it and i knew i was getting something good! I love the smell of it, i wish there was more in the sample shampoo bottle than in the conditioner. Like it says, its meant for normal to dry hair, i have oily but i cant stop using coconut smelling products. ( addiction :p) i would recommend this as well for damaged hair and split ends.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Luseta Coconut Milk shampoo in a 50ml free for a giveaway. The first thing that I noticed is that it has a light coconut scent that smells nice and the packaging was well thought out and made it easy to use. This didn't feel like a shampoo, it didn't lather up and it made my hair feel stripped and dry, but dirty. I felt like I had residue left in my hair after rinsing. I'm not sure what this shampoo's deal is.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this in my glossybox and I liked it. It has a slight coconut scent to it but nothing too over powering. It also lathered up really well. I have color treated hair and some of my color did wash out but that's expected. I will say though my hair immediately feels moisturized and soft.
Rose L.
I liked the way my hair felt from this product. The scent is a light coconut scent so it's not too much. It softer my hair and left it looking shiny.
Stephanie H.
Loved this shampoo because it is moisturing enough so that my hair isn't frizzy but still not oily.
Jessica E.
These small bottles both contain seals, yet all you can smell is the pleasant aroma of coconut...and not the fake kind either. I love that the packaging is simple - the colours compliment well. The shampoo didn't lather very well until I went to shampoo a second time and by itself, it felt as it was a bit drying to my hair. The conditioner is the real winner here. You only need a little bit to work into your hair, which leaves it with a silky, shiny and soft finish. My hair is often quite tangled, and it was less noticeable using this. If I were to use this product again, it would probably only be the conditioner, although I'm not fond of some of the ingredients.

I was excited at first to see that the bottles contained the Leaping Bunny logo, meaning they were cruelty free. However, I can't find mention on the company's site, popular cruelty free brand lists, or the Leaping Bunny site itself, which makes me concerned they are not truly certified.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Este shampoo pasa a ser uno de mis imprescindibles es rico en nutrientes para mí pelo, la fragancia es riquísima es el shampoo ideal, limpia a profundidad sin resecar me encanta!!!
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
I can't say enough about this conditioner.Love the fresh coconut scent.Love the clean and silky feel of my hair after use!
Marina S.
Mes cheveux sont nettoyer, et mon cuir chevelu moins agressé. Ils sont plus doux, léger er rafraîchie.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you have problems with lathering this shampoo?