2 colors available

BY LUSETA BEAUTY

Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner seals in moisture to reduce breakage. Made with organic coconut milk and oils. No parabens. see more...

Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Another W for Glossybox!!! The July 'Tropical Beauty' box is filled with exotic trinkets that will awaken your senses. The curator's captured the true essence of a Tropical getaway in a box! Whether it be a vacation or a staycation Glossybox has taken care of it all for you, from the luxurious Mediterranean-inspired soap by @aerin to the precision nail lacquer remover pen from @shopncla. I am ecstatic about the limited-edition Blush Duo palette co-created by @doucceofficial & @glossybox_us. What's even more exciting is that there is enough room left in the palette for next month's box and we get to pick out the next shade ourselves!!! The whole fam is already loving @drpawpaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm. It instantly soothes, protects & moisturizes any part of your bod that needs extra attention in these hot summer months. This will be the second time I get to use @larocheposayusa & this formula is their Hydrating Gentle Cleanser that will gently clean my face while helping prevent over-drying. Want in? Sign up with my link in my bio! Use code "MATTELIP" & receive 2 FREE @coulourpopcosmetics Ultra Matte Lips!
Little Rock , AR
I received this Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner free from a giveaway in a 50 ml bottle. The packaging was well thought out and easy to use, pleasing to the eye. The shampoo was really bad, so it was really hard to judge the conditioner alone. It smelled nice like a light coconut scent. I had to use alot of product after the shampoo drying my hair. This Shampoo and Conditioner is not a good fit and I love Coconut milk shampoo/conditioner.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Coconut milk is an amazing scent one of my favorites, received this in a glossy box. I smelled it as soon as i was opening it and i knew i was getting something good! I love the smell of it, i normally dont use conditioner because i have oily hair. I think dry and damaged hair could use a better use out of it.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this from my glossybox and I do like it. It has a very faint coconut smell but nothing too over powerful. A little bit of the conditioner goes a long way and it made my hair very soft and hydrated.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Wetumpka, AL
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft. I have fine hair and it works great. Isn't too heavy and doesn't leave any residue.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
These small bottles both contain seals, yet all you can smell is the pleasant aroma of coconut...and not the fake kind either. I love that the packaging is simple - the colours compliment well. The shampoo didn't lather very well until I went to shampoo a second time and by itself, it felt as it was a bit drying to my hair. The conditioner is the real winner here. You only need a little bit to work into your hair, which leaves it with a silky, shiny and soft finish. My hair is often quite tangled, and it was less noticeable using this. If I were to use this product again, it would probably only be the conditioner, although I'm not fond of some of the ingredients.

I was excited at first to see that the bottles contained the Leaping Bunny logo, meaning they were cruelty free. However, I can't find mention on the company's site, popular cruelty free brand lists, or the Leaping Bunny site itself, which makes me concerned they are not truly certified.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Usado en combinación con el shampoo de la misma marca es ideal para nutrir el pelo y lo deja suave y con un rico olor
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Like the shampoo this has a wonderful fresh coconut scent.Leaves the hair fresh and clean
.And also smooth and silky.
Little Rock , AR
Have you received a free product from this company?