BY LUSETA BEAUTY

Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner seals in moisture to reduce breakage. Made with organic coconut milk and oils. No parabens. see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner free from a giveaway in a 50 ml bottle. The packaging was well thought out and easy to use, pleasing to the eye. The shampoo was really bad, so it was really hard to judge the conditioner alone. It smelled nice like a light coconut scent. I had to use alot of product after the shampoo drying my hair. This Shampoo and Conditioner is not a good fit and I love Coconut milk shampoo/conditioner.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Coconut milk is an amazing scent one of my favorites, received this in a glossy box. I smelled it as soon as i was opening it and i knew i was getting something good! I love the smell of it, i normally dont use conditioner because i have oily hair. I think dry and damaged hair could use a better use out of it.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this from my glossybox and I do like it. It has a very faint coconut smell but nothing too over powerful. A little bit of the conditioner goes a long way and it made my hair very soft and hydrated.
Rose L.
I liked the way my hair felt from this product. The scent is a light coconut scent so it's not too much. It softer my hair and left it looking shiny.
Teri S.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft. I have fine hair and it works great. Isn't too heavy and doesn't leave any residue.
Kate♥️ B.
London
Review for: Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner, 34.1 Ounce more...
it's a definite HOLY GRAIL!
It is not the first time I am using this baby to save my hair and TRUUUUST ME each time it does the best job EVER! hair feels just so much smoother, lighter, healthier, shinier.I really do not see anyone being not satisfied with this product. Price is extremely acceptable comparing to the result. Therefore its a "yes Yes Yes YES!!!"
P.S. and keep in mind that most popular analogous on the market are probably rather higher in price and don't even give you the same effect
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Usado en combinación con el shampoo de la misma marca es ideal para nutrir el pelo y lo deja suave y con un rico olor
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Like the shampoo this has a wonderful fresh coconut scent.Leaves the hair fresh and clean
.And also smooth and silky.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you received a free product from this company?