Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque

by Luseta Beauty

Luseta Argan oil hair masque is a revitalizing treatment for damaged, weak, and color-treated hair to fortify and restructure to its natural state.

Se puede usar en cabello grasoso?
How is this hair masque? Does it leave your hair feeling oily?
I have thin fine hair and was wondering if this product makes your hair oily
Start your review of Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque!
Jill P.
Manitowoc, WI
Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque uploaded by Jill P.
Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque uploaded by Jill P.
I really put my hair through the workout today to test this.....I hiked in freezing northern Minnesota, I waded through a half frozen Mississippi River to avoid littering and save a filter water bottle, I went swimming in a chlorine pool as long as the scrapes from breaking through an ice shelf could take, I took a dry sauna long enough to not have my pores close around dirt as I walked through the cold back to my condo and then I showered and did your hair mask using a Walmart bag as a shower cap and a steamy bathtoom to activate.....whatever stars I give you....you deserve.
Vanessa  B.
Hanover, VA
I got this Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque from my daughter and it’s absolutely amazing. The scent smell delicious, and it leaves my thin dry hair looking Absolutely Amazing ! It looks and feels healthy. The shine and bounce last for days. I will continue to use.
Lidiane A.
Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque uploaded by Lidiane A.
I loved it, it left my hair soft, moisturized, and with an unforgettable glow #perfct #iloved #maskforhair
kristin S.
This product is superior to other masque. The smell is heavenly!!! The touch is so silky soft and the color of my hair was vibrant like l was using a spa treatment luxury. Recommendation A+ yes buy!
Anabelle D.
I love love the scent of this mask and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It's very good for dry brittle hair. It helps with split ends and it's affordable. Overall I'm happy with the shine it gives my hair and for making it silky soft.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I don't use this more than once a week, but since my hair can get very dry, this hair mask gives it a great boost in moisture and shine. My hair is noticeably softer after I use it. It's also not that expensive, so it is worth the price for the results, especially since you don't need to use very much.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
I've only used this product twice! And so far I love it!! I have very thick thick and long hair! And I have to say the way my hair feels for a couple days after doing the mask is just phenomenal!! I will not try anything else now.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
1,010 reviews
I love Luseta Argan Oil Hair Masque! Smells nice. Makes hair feel so soft and smooth! Definitely the best hair masque I've used! Great for damaged hair. Safe for color treated hair! Overall a great product and would recommend to others. Very satisfied!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I got this item in my ipsy bag and was very pleasantly surprised. My hair is very dry from all of the color treatment and this helps make it feel much softer, its once of the best hair masques I have used. IT desn't take a llot either which is a nice change. I just ran out and I don't know if I would buy it but i did love using it.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I have really dry hair, and this made it feel so soft. It also smells great! I do feel that it is expensive, so for this reason I would not buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a hair mask. It seems to be gentle on any hair type.