BeautyHairHair Styling Productsnone
Luseta Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray, reduces blow-dry time by 50% and provides an invisible weightless heat shield to fight against damags cause by UV Polution and heat

by none

OUR STORY PROFESSIONAL . LUXURIOUS. NATURAL . INNOVATIVE At Luseta Beauty, our philosophy is simple: to make luxurious, silky, and healthy hair affordable to everyone. Founded by industry professionals, Luseta has been pursuing the goal to fulfill the needs of all hair types through creative thinking and understanding. Our expertise and insight has led us to create high performance hair and body care products infused with the best natural ingredients on the market. Ingredients of Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray Water(Aqua,eau), Propylene Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Trideceth-5, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate Safety Warning For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep out of the reach of children Notice Items may slightly differ from photo in terms of color due to the lighting or your monitor’s display.

Infused with Sunflower & Vitamins A, E, Luseta Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray reduces blow-dry time by 50% and provides an invisible weightless heat shield to fight against damages caused by UV, pollution, and heat; Up to 450 F heat protection, giving your hair a healthier and shiner look; Free of Parabens and protects Color, PH 5-7; For blow drying, spray on wet hair. Comb through for even distribution; For curling and staightening iron, spray lightly on towel dried or dry hair prior to heat styling

Start your review of Luseta Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray, reduces blow-dry time by 50% and provides an invisible weightless heat shield to fight against damags cause by UV. Polution and heat!
Kavita K.
Brampton, ON
Luseta Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray, reduces blow-dry time by 50% and provides an invisible weightless heat shield to fight against damags cause by UV. Polution and heat uploaded by Kavita K.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I recently bought this heat protectant spray and love its fragrance. Its free from parabens and protects colored hair as well. Its cheap as well.[product:luseta-argan-oil-heat-protectant-spray-reduces-blow-dry-time-by-50%-and-provides-an-invisible-weightless-heat-shield-to-fight-against-damags-cause-by-uv-polution-and-heat]
Samantha A.
Moncton, NB
I ran out of my normal heat protectant spray and this was the only one at my local Marshall’s. I took a chance and bought it anyways as I needed one ASAP. I was pleasantly surprised with how this heat protectant holds up. It makes my hair SO soft and smells so good. It doesn’t make my hair sticky or crunchy (like my old Chi one did). I was skeptical that it would make my hair greasy as there’s argon oil in it but it doesn’t weigh my hair down at all! It’s actually my new favourite heat protectant and I went out and bought 2 more for back ups. 10/10 would recommend!
Katherine I.
Ottawa, Canada
Luseta Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray, reduces blow-dry time by 50% and provides an invisible weightless heat shield to fight against damags cause by UV. Polution and heat uploaded by Katherine I.
It’s pretty okay, not sure I can really say there’s anything special about this product in particular. I think it works decently enough but I haven’t really seen it make any significant changes to my hair. If you’re looking for a good heat protectant, I’d recommend sticking with one you like and trust instead of this. It doesn’t work badly but it’s not exceptional either.
Kayla B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This heat protection spray is great! I use it before each blow dry and straightening my hair. I also find that it works good as a detangler. I noticed after my hair was in Knotts after I showerd and a couple of sprays and my brush went right through my hair. Love this! Great buy.