Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink uploaded by Tomaira F.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Sparkling & Intoxicating Fragrance. Captures the Pure Radiance of Mariah Carey. An Ethereal Scent. Playfully Seductive This 3 piece gift set contains Mariah Carey s Luscious Pink Eau De Parfum Spray Vaporisateur, Parfum, and Moisturizing Body Lotion - Lotion Hydratante Pour Le Corps. Ingredients: Eau De Parfum Spray Vaporisateur :  Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. see more...

• "This fragrance became my signature scent for a very long time." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very cute packaging." in 1 review
  • "Oh and it's reasonably priced!" in 1 review
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This perfume and lotion set is beautiful! It smells so good! I love Mariah Carey growing up and the whole butterfly theme is beautiful! I actually love the lotion so much as well! One of my favorite perfumes! Beautiful bottle!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this luscious pink fragrance ;the scent is fresh and clean the bath bomb I’m looking to using as all the bath salts ; you can never go wrong with Mariah Carey
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
Do you like the singer Mariah Carey and support her in everything she do ? Are you her biggest fan ? Well if you are, this is the collection for everyone to get their hands on. These are uniquely scented perfumes that gives off this amazing aroma! The lasting power is amazing and the packaging is so cute & nicely detailed. Its definitely affordable and very reasonable priced which benefits everyone. They reflect such pretty shimmers in sunlight so I definitely recommend this amazing collection set to all the Mariah Carey lovers out there!!!
Wendy C.
I like this one but its not a favorite....I wish I smelled the fruitiness in this but NOPE!!!

All I smell is the peony,tiare flower,faint lily of the valley and hints of white musk...its not bad but & at least its a light floral that lasts.....I don't mind the floral but this isn't one I wear a lot.
Daisy A.
The packaging is very nice I love how the bottles have butterflies as caps. But the smell is like a mixture of candies shoved in a bottle. I don't recommend this perfumes it just wasn't for me. But who knows it maybe for someone out there.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
This is one of my favorite Mariah Carey fragrances. It smells really nice! It's subtle, but not so subtle that you can barely smell it. This has more of a sweet and floral smell to it rather than her other fragrances in this line, which are fruity. I have no complaints with this!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Love this perfume and scent; it has a light fragrance. My husband knows I love all things Mariah Carey as well as butterflies and received this as a gift one year. You could wear it for any occassion.
Jennie M.
Goldsboro, NC
First thoughts on this product is just how cute is the bottle, right? I loved it and the scent is not over whelming, it is a light fragrance that both you and pretty much everyone else can enjoy and not feel like you are taking over the room.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
This fragrance became my signature scent for a very long time. It's sweet, clean, long-lasting and not overwhelming to people around you. Luscious Pink is a mood lifter, no doubt about that, plus the bottle is really cute.
Christy P.
I love this scent! It is so fresh and also long lasting! A great value! I bought the small bottle at first but loved it so much, the next time I bought the large one! Not an overpowering fragrance, but just enough to be amazing.