BY LUSCIOUS LIPS #55 in Lip Plumper

Luscious Lips Lip Plumper. Collagen-peptides will boost your lip volume. Full sexy Lips...All women want them. You can have it now in just minutes! Luscious Lips is an all natural Lip Plumper which halso fully hydrates your lips and gives you a long lasting gloss. This lightly vanilla scented Lip Plumper contains Niacin for immediate results by increasing the blood circulation in your lips in only a minute or two and will draw fluid to your lips to plump them up. To increase and maintain the size of your lips long term, we added Palmitoyl Oligopetides which will promote and initiate in only days the growth of collagen in your lips, which will help to give you full contoured and Luscious Lips. Luscious Lips will give you also the moisture and gloss you need for every day treatment and protection. see more...

• I have been looking for a great Lip Injection Lip Plumper. How well...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. has anyone tried this yet? and how did yo...1 Answers
  • Why do these burn ?3 Answers
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
This lip plumper is amazing would so recommend it works well it makes your lips look so big love the plump
denise r.
denise r.
I would like to try this product out , it has really good reviews on it & seems like a good product
Erica S.
Erica S.
Review for: Luscious Lips Lip Plumper, Clear, 3 ml
my friend uses this & swears by it. I've definitely noticed her lips do look more full at times and she said she loves the tingle it gives because thats how she knows its working. I have yet to try it myself.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Review for: Luscious Lips Lip Plumper, Clear, 3 ml
Works wonders. I love it. Buy a few at a time so you don't run out! I always carry it with me wherever I go and I've had several compliments from friends and they've ordered it too. Love it!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
This makes my lips feel both full and smooth while also adding an amazing glossy shine that i love.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This really does plump the lips; tastes good and the colors nicely pigmented. I highly recommend!!!!!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Lip and plump? Yes please! Pretty bottle, but as the lady said below it does leave your lips a bit sticky!
Massiel A.
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
Definitely a great help for a sexy night out some great full lips:)!!!!!!!!!!!
New westminster , BC
I tried this once and although it made my lips feel soft it didn't do what the product says it does. I did t care for it at all. After awhile it left a sticky feel to my lips.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Why do these burn ?
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a great Lip Injection Lip Plumper. How well does this Lip Plumper look, does it sting and etc?
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this product really work? Asking because i want to try to get fuller lips. If it does work, how long does it last for?
Yolanda M.