Lusa Organics Herbal Blend Lip Balm - Protects and Heals Sore and Dry Lips - All Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients Inclu

BY LUSA ORGANICS

• "This is a product that I highly recommend. I seem to always have dry cracked lips and this product really helps to soothe and protect my lips. it helps to heal any cracks I have in my lips. love it!!!!" in 3 reviews
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
Love this Chapstick. My lips are so dry and it's hard to find an organic brand that actually works. I would recommend this to anyone!
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
It leaves your lips very smooth non like other lip balms but it is very like when it's in the Suns for five min it de solves fast
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this , it is so smooth when you put it on. i like organic products a lot. Everyone should try
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
I bought my sister this product and she really loves it. i started using it myself.
Michelle V.
Vey natural and healing. Leaves my lips feeling cool and hydrated. Easy application and storage means I can take it everywhere with me. A long lasting moisturise feeling. Will buy again when mine runs out.
Alyssa K.
Denton, TX
How does this compare to burr's bees?