Lusa Organics Herbal Blend Lip Balm - Protects and Heals Sore and Dry Lips - All Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients Inclu

BY LUSA ORGANICS

• How does this compare to burr's bees?2 Answers
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is a product that I highly recommend. I seem to always have dry cracked lips and this product really helps to soothe and protect my lips. it helps to heal any cracks I have in my lips. love it!!!!
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves your lips very smooth non like other lip balms but it is very like when it's in the Suns for five min it de solves fast
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
I bought my sister this product and she really loves it. i started using it myself.
shanice w.
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this , it is so smooth when you put it on. i like organic products a lot. Everyone should try
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Vey natural and healing. Leaves my lips feeling cool and hydrated. Easy application and storage means I can take it everywhere with me. A long lasting moisturise feeling. Will buy again when mine runs out.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Chapstick. My lips are so dry and it's hard to find an organic brand that actually works. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Denton, Tx
How does this compare to burr's bees?